Author Topic: If there was a draft for your country,would you go under the current government?  (Read 2948 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Age 50 and under.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
Depends on the conflict and circumstances really.

Would I go help the death cultists overthrow their government so they could take over and enslave people like we have been doing lately? Fuck no.

Invade Saudi Arabia over 911? Hell yes.
$

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Depends on the conflict and circumstances really.

Would I go help the death cultists overthrow their government so they could take over and enslave people like we have been doing lately? Fuck no.

Invade Saudi Arabia over 911? Hell yes.

World War III

USA, Great Britain, Saudi Arabia, Germany, South Korea, France, Australia, Japan, Israel v. China, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Egypt

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Depends on the enemy - if Austria was to attack turkey I would join the fray(win highly unlikely).
Problem is that such a turkuwurki war would remain inside our country's borders  :D
And America pulverizing Saudi shit land is so overdue... I guess the Iranians will have to do that for the fading colossus.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
World War III

USA, Great Britain, Saudi Arabia, Germany, South Korea, France, Australia, Japan, Israel v. China, North Korea, Russia, Iran, Pakistan, Egypt

Well, look at it this way. We might have our issues in the US, but if full out WWIII broke out... For real... Like WWII boots on the ground etc. not drooping bombs from drones...

Would you rather we win... Even all fucked up... Or someplace like Iran or Saudi Arabia?

I mean lesser of all evils, I'd rather fight for the tiny bit of freedom we have left then have none at all.
$

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Yes Nick, you could be part of an elite group of dwarf super soldiers .. miniature, strong, you could pose as front lawn gnomes, just glaze you a little for that shiny look. They could ship you in small boxes behind enemy lines where you would be used as decorations and basically start undermining those regimes from inside.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Of course and I would go to Brazil and fuck their women

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Not a chance in hell.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Yes Nick, you could be part of an elite group of dwarf super soldiers .. miniature, strong, you could pose as front lawn gnomes, just glaze you a little for that shiny look. They could ship you in small boxes behind enemy lines where you would be used as decorations and basically start undermining those regimes from inside.

And yet, somehow, I'd still be bigger, stronger, have more hair, and live in less Romania then you.  :D
$

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
What I don't get is why these chicken hawk politicians get to stay on the side lines. They cause and clamour for war yet never go and fight.

Show some leadership you corrupt fucks.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
christian laettner
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
The answer would be either a) yes or b) revolution

Those would be my only two options.
A

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
our weapons are so advanced... we'd serve the USA better by staying home, marching in our little rows going to work, and producing tax dollars to let them use awesome technology to blow shit up. 

Imagine if Vietnam took place in 2013... it wouldn't be teenagers climbing thru swamps and jungle with M16s... it'd be smart bombs, steered from Tampa, neutralizing anything with a body temp from high in the sky. 

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
World War III

China with Russia, get real.
China has big Muslim population & shit loads issues with them, so no Iran or Pakistan, + Tibet problems., and Mongolia
will turn on China for all that stolen lend (minerals mega rich Mongolia).
Remember, not too long ago Persia was very pro west & is heading that way again.
Potential (& would be nice) India vs China  :)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Sociopath war games...

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Age 50 and under.
Well since I've already volunteered.... of course I'd go.

Marine Infantry, same as before.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
China with Russia, get real.
China has big Muslim population & shit loads issues with them, so no Iran or Pakistan, + Tibet problems., and Mongolia
will turn on China for all that stolen lend (minerals mega rich Mongolia).
Remember, not too long ago Persia was very pro west & is heading that way again.
Potential (& would be nice) India vs China  :)

Aussie, try concentrating on the original question and not so much what you're doing.

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
Of course.

And Wiggs, man.....hit the cardio, brah. Then again, endtimes will make you skinny real quick  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I am doing a Muhammed Ali.

galeniko

• Getbig V
coach would you go under a gop president?

i sure would go, right after the policians and their kids join too.if they dont, bad luck.

this means:never.ever.

n

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
BTW, I wouldn't go. They can suck my shiny above average black cock. Consider that my official decision.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
No.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Not a chance in hell.

Would you for the Bush administration though? ???

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Aussie, try concentrating on the original question and not so much what you're doing.

Yes I would, why not ,friends must help each other.
Plus there is always local museum with nice metal collection  ;),library with nice old maps/books,gallery with a Munch or Pablo, so  ;D .
But please not in January, fuck too hot.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
i sure would go, right after the policians and their kids join too.if they dont, bad luck.

this means:never.ever.

This x100000.