Author Topic: Stinking Ass holes @ the Gym who dont use deodarant  (Read 9335 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Stinking Ass holes @ the Gym who dont use deodarant
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2014, 10:35:48 PM »
Any one of you use neoprene knee or elbow sleeves? If you don't wash them often they
smell something crazy. We have one or two guys at the gym who don't, despite frequent comments
from others how bad they smell. Very oppressive odor.

We had one dude that smelled like cat piss......he was a crazy ass big violent ex con and took no shit,so no one ever mentioned it.

You could smell it everytime he was there permeating throughout the whole fucking gym. 

One or two guys at the gym had cats and the cats had obviously pissed in their gym bag, which they carried to the gym floor. These guys didn't notice it themselves, maybe they were used to the smell? ???

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2014, 10:40:43 PM »
so true so true

basicallyt comes down to no respect or courtesy for others

there is a PT @  our gym , she trains these 2 fat heffer indian women, they fucking sweat liek pigs and stink like shit and dont use doedarant, if i am near them i get out the air freshner spray and spray that shit all around AND they still cant get a fucking clue and use a deodarant
hahah this is lovely ;D ;D

they probably dont use deodorent because itd get lost withing their disgusting fatrolls

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2014, 10:42:38 PM »
Any one of you use neoprene knee or elbow sleeves? If you don't wash them often they
smell something crazy. We have one or two guys at the gym who don't, despite frequent comments

One or two guys at the gym had cats and the cats had obviously pissed in their gym bag, which they carried to the gym floor. These guys didn't notice it themselves, maybe they were used to the smell? ???
its ;ike wolfoxs mother shes used to her stench, while stinkng like shes been living in the citys sewer for a decade
n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2014, 10:51:57 PM »
Oh the brown roma/arab gayleniko remembering the smell of his mothers side show stink box.  :-X

Memories of all kinds of carni acts going on in that hole he calls his birth place.

Poor bastard. Maybe after some MSRA from shoulder surgery he can reconnect with his whore of a mother and her traveling carnival. A gay gimp doing incestuous acts with his whore mother would be quite the show  :-X
A

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2014, 05:38:20 AM »
I use deodorant... but I admit to not taking a shower before I hit the gym in the morning. I take a shower after I finish my workout.

But I don't smell too bad. Some ethnicities smell like dead animals.

lol...some of those ethiopians smell like shit....seriously, maybe it has to do with the strong spices in their daily diet or something.......I've come across some people in the Gym who smell like raw onions. if I run a gym, I would post signs all over the walls saying : "don't forget what the showers and deodorants are here for"

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2014, 06:30:01 AM »
My gym is in a ghetto area so I experience all kinds of funk going up my nostrils. Its like the jungles of africa up in that musky bitch. I swear I've smelt a dead hyena before.

LMAO! :D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2014, 06:33:23 AM »
Some dudes hit the gym once or twice a week. They only bath there.
Removing body hair specialy in the arm pits help a lot to remove stinkyness.

davej1963

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2014, 06:52:44 AM »
There's a guy at my gym who comes in and rides the stationary bike wearing his jeans and work boots. He stinks up the whole room with what smells like McDonald's residue. Most likely coming out of his armpits, asshole and loins. Truly disgusting, I always shoot hard looks in his direction.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2014, 07:27:00 AM »
 Had an old dude riding a stationary bike shit himself. I was walking on a treadmill nearby had my eyes closed just listening to tunes when I caught a whiff of it. Had to cut my walk short, felt bad for the old guy and didn`t want to embarrass him but I had to get the fuk away.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2014, 08:06:54 AM »
Unfortunately, there are some people(mostly brown) that have a natural sour repugnant body odor that leaks out of their pores. Some Indians especially have that horrible curry smell mixed with dried sweat because they eat so much of it. There's a guy at my gym that fits this description. He's Indian or Arab. You can literally smell him from 20 feet away. And he comes to the gym with his wife or girlfriend so she must be desensitized to the smell.

It's gets so bad that you want to ask this guy to shit his pants so that it freshens things up a little.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2014, 08:57:53 AM »
What's wrong with personalizing the air around you?  ;D

I remember one dude who would always stink up the whole dressing room with butthole smell.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2014, 09:13:57 AM »
where i work we had to tell the women to stop shaving their pussy in the showers... fuck...i would have done it for them.. ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2014, 12:08:48 PM »
When I train I don't want to engage in conversation more than a one liner. I where ear buds and shades. If you stepped up to me and told me to get out of the gym because I offended you with my shades I'd punch you right in the face the minute you opened your obnoxious mouth. Nobody got time of that Planet Fitness crap.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2014, 12:19:16 PM »
google

amou haji

google that haha
n

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2014, 12:57:59 PM »
Unfortunately, there are some people(mostly brown) that have a natural sour repugnant body odor that leaks out of their pores. Some Indians especially have that horrible curry smell mixed with dried sweat because they eat it so much of it. There's a guy at my gym that fits this description. He's Indian or Arab. You can literally smell him from 20 feet away. And he comes to the gym with his wife or girlfriend so she must be desensitized to the smell.

It's gets so bad that you want to ask this guy to shit his pants so that it freshens things up a little.

Indian or Arab like gayleniko.

Smelly bastard.

After the MSRA from the 3rd would shoulder surgery it will be an improvement from his usually carni smell. Fortunately that will be his only improvement.

A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2014, 01:11:49 PM »
Dude I cant stand fuckers that come to the gym and smell like they havent bather in a year. Fucking horrible.

Always some random white trash dude that doesnt look like they should stink, and brown people. Indians, Arabs, Pakis, whatever. The more shit colored they are the worse the stench.

Pisses me the fuck off.
*raises hand*.. that woould be me.  :-X

Why you guys smelling around in the gym anyways?

Acting like women, liking the smell of farts  ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2014, 01:23:23 PM »
Place I get my lottery tickets at is run by a few Dubai Indians. You basically need a gas mask every time you walk in...

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2014, 02:39:30 PM »
yeah its sad when part of your gym bag kit is a jar of Vicks for the nostrils.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2014, 02:41:23 PM »
Had my son at the barbers the other day and as my son was finishing up getting his hair cut in walked a young scruffy lad who looked like hasnt had a wash since he was 5. He stunk the room out with dirty piss stink. I felt bad for the lady who had to cut this dirty stinking cu nts hair.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2014, 02:58:32 PM »

You could be right Van.

At first I figured,hey the guy laid out his gym clothes at night so he could get ready faster in the AM to hit the gym, and unbeknownst to him his cat pissed on the clothes.

But,when he smelled like this daily it became bad.......maybe he built up an immunity to the smell and didn`t notice it,if so,it`s too bad the rest of the gym didn`t!  :D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2014, 03:42:51 PM »
I dont what to with with those stinking ass holes, maybe take air freshner and spray on them.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2014, 06:28:34 PM »
Enjoy your surgery while your steroid gains wither away. In the end it will be worth it... or not because you're a dumb kunt who destroyed his own shoulder for years and barely recently thought to get it fixed, only now its too late.

Its called karma, punk. Enjoy every bit of it because I know I will.  :-*

shitzo melting down.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2014, 12:43:03 AM »
A guy at my gym stinks so bad that I have to adjust my workout based on his location in the gym. His stench is truly rancid and lingers in the air long after he has moved on.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2014, 09:37:25 AM »
 ;D

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2014, 10:08:23 AM »
hahah this is lovely ;D ;D

they probably dont use deodorent because itd get lost withing their disgusting fatrolls

^^
Probably dressed like this at the gym...