Author Topic: Who is the worst member on Getbig.com  (Read 4220 times)

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
Re: Who is the worst member on Getbig.com
« Reply #75 on: January 17, 2014, 08:43:47 AM »
Did you really just say you're "half Jewish" and "smart" in the same sentence???? Dude you are probably one of if not the dumbest person on here, this really solidifies that. 

don't mistake the fact that he has no education and has trouble reading with the fact that he is dumb as a box of rocks.

also, ignore that he comes on here and admits to having group jerking sessions with his "buddies".

that he paid Tbombz (no offence Tay) for training and nutrition advice.

that the other day he was claiming to be making a fortune running an online dating agency and now is begging for a job.

that he is broke as a joke but spends what little money he has on drugs as he misses the rent payments - AGAIN - on his shitty one bed apartment that still stinks of the stale cum from his buddy jerk off sessions and weed.

yes, this greasy loser that has amounted to  shit and is now resorting to begging for a job on a muscle man board is a real "Good Will Hunting". hahahaaha  ;D ;D ;D

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #76 on: January 17, 2014, 09:23:37 AM »
Did you really just say you're "half Jewish" and "smart" in the same sentence???? Dude you are probably one of if not the dumbest person on here, this really solidifies that. 
lol yes  and flint should not call other people liers after his 10.2sec on 100m claim haha (yes he said that he did 100m in 10.2 sec but later changed that he thinks he can do it, to stupid to remember that it was easy to find his original post )

but he is young he will grow up to

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 17, 2014, 09:26:49 AM »
don't mistake the fact that he has no education and has trouble reading with the fact that he is dumb as a box of rocks.

also, ignore that he comes on here and admits to having group jerking sessions with his "buddies".

that the other day he was claiming to be making a fortune running an online dating agency and now is begging for a job.

that he is broke as a joke but spends what little money he has on drugs as he misses the rent payments - AGAIN - on his shitty one bed apartment that still stinks of the stale cum from his buddy jerk off sessions and weed.

yes, this greasy loser that has amounted to  shit and is now resorting to begging for a job on a muscle man board is a real "Good Will Hunting". hahahaaha  ;D ;D ;D
lol spot on...and he is a steroidexpert cause he has been reading about roids for  5 years haha

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #78 on: January 17, 2014, 09:52:04 AM »
North Korea has been studying these things for years.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #79 on: January 17, 2014, 09:55:17 AM »
North Korea has been studying these things for years.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2014, 09:58:47 AM »
If E-Kul posted even a quarter as much as Shitzo, he would be the winner, not even a contest. Not even close.

Shitzo wins on participation level though.
$

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 17, 2014, 10:00:34 AM »

lol  ;D

thicknick: is anyone actually reading e-kuls posts?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #82 on: January 17, 2014, 10:03:20 AM »
Btw I don't think I'm that funny

Honestly- I MAKE GYM RATS "LOL"!!!!!!
I'm well aware that that isn't that amazing

It's not like Johnny Carson is giving me the "thumbs up" and asking me to sit on the couch
Damn Johnny,that was funnier than all hell,ya` know I just had a thought,you should consider trying out stand up comedy.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #83 on: January 17, 2014, 10:06:23 AM »
lol  ;D

thicknick: is anyone actually reading e-kuls posts?

Well you could say that for Shitzo too though.
$

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #84 on: January 17, 2014, 10:08:59 AM »
too easy to say shizzo because he is actually a successful , cool guy sent from gh15 site to create the worst, most pitiful, boring, ugly, unfunny, annoying loser ever to derail threads and ruin the ambiance of this board.

I actually don't find the whole JNN "I'm straight, but suck cock" "dammit you guys ignored my joke, it was brilliant" routine funny at all. Never got the deal with this guy but asskissers like Wes quote all his posts saying shit like "you're so funny, you should do standup"   ::)

but the dude is not the worst member so calm down schmoes.
Ya` know Dave,you may call me an asskisser because all of my posts aren`t 100 % negative like the gimmick you`re using now,and I try to be civil at times, so I guess that qualifies me as asskissing too in your book tough guy,but I have never seen anyone kiss ass and follow someone around the board like a puppy dog sucking up like you did to Josh when you were in Time Out.

Worse than anything I`ve ever seen...........pathetic actually.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 17, 2014, 10:11:50 AM »
lol yes  and flint should not call other people liers after his 10.2sec on 100m claim haha (yes he said that he did 100m in 10.2 sec but later changed that he thinks he can do it, to stupid to remember that it was easy to find his original post )

but he is young he will grow up to

Bro you didn't know?  Half jews are very fast people

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 17, 2014, 10:15:29 AM »
human growth hormone

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #87 on: January 17, 2014, 10:16:37 AM »

Damn!  ;D :D

Anabol

• Getbig II
« Reply #88 on: January 17, 2014, 10:16:41 AM »
Alex23 for sure.
His last thread about 'critical condition' really suck.
And he is fat, and do not have taste in women.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 17, 2014, 10:27:08 AM »

What??  ROFLMAO 

JamesRustles

• Getbig II
  • Vince Goodrum Fan Club
« Reply #90 on: January 28, 2014, 03:54:05 PM »
shizzo

considering changing my answer to pellius