Author Topic: Girl, 4, fatally shoots boy, 4, at Detroit home  (Read 2553 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Girl, 4, fatally shoots boy, 4, at Detroit home
« on: January 16, 2014, 07:52:15 PM »
Source: Associated Press

| January 16, 2014 | Updated: January 16, 2014 6:53pm

another responsible gun owner  ::)

DETROIT (AP) — Detroit police say a 4-year-old girl accidentally shot a 4-year-old boy to death at a home on the city's west side.

Police Capt. Rodney Cox told WXYZ-TV that the shooting happened Thursday afternoon. Police say the girl and boy and a 5-year-old were playing in a bedroom and found the gun.

Cox also said an adult was in the home at the time, though it's not yet clear exactly where.

The Associated Press left a telephone message for Detroit police Thursday night seeking information.

Read more: http://www.chron.com/news/us/article/Girl-4-fatally-shoots-boy-4-at-Detroit-home-5150531.php

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Girl, 4, fatally shoots boy, 4, at Detroit home
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 07:55:46 PM »
well that proves it folks, the country would be better off without guns....lets ban them all

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 08:01:37 PM »
where does it say that,you making shit up again.oh what's new

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 08:02:42 PM »
Kid should have respected other kids ah-thori-tah

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 08:51:20 PM »
 ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 07:44:52 AM »
Source: Associated Press

| January 16, 2014 | Updated: January 16, 2014 6:53pm

another responsible gun owner  ::)

DETROIT (AP) — Detroit police say a 4-year-old girl accidentally shot a 4-year-old boy to death at a home on the city's west side.

Police Capt. Rodney Cox told WXYZ-TV that the shooting happened Thursday afternoon. Police say the girl and boy and a 5-year-old were playing in a bedroom and found the gun.

Cox also said an adult was in the home at the time, though it's not yet clear exactly where.

The Associated Press left a telephone message for Detroit police Thursday night seeking information.

Read more: http://www.chron.com/news/us/article/Girl-4-fatally-shoots-boy-4-at-Detroit-home-5150531.php

What is your point?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 08:02:26 AM »
What is your point?

another responsible gun owner 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2014, 08:23:17 AM »
another responsible gun owner 

"Three men were stabbed outside Sports Authority Field after a Broncos game last month."
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/01/12/stabbing-victims-banned-from-broncos-games/

Another responsible knife owner.    ::)

"Climber charged with killing friend with claw hammer in national park in Potomac, Md."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/climber-charged-with-killing-friend-with-claw-hammer-in-national-park-in-bethesda/2014/01/14/33cbc3f8-7d32-11e3-95c6-0a7aa80874bc_story.html

Another responsible hammer owner.   ::)

"Range Rover crashing through bikers"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2438620/Shocking-video-Range-Rover-crashing-bikers-surround-vehicle-annual-street-ride.html

Another responsible Range Rover owner.   ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2014, 08:41:45 AM »
"Three men were stabbed outside Sports Authority Field after a Broncos game last month."
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2014/01/12/stabbing-victims-banned-from-broncos-games/

Another responsible knife owner.    ::)

"Climber charged with killing friend with claw hammer in national park in Potomac, Md."
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/crime/climber-charged-with-killing-friend-with-claw-hammer-in-national-park-in-bethesda/2014/01/14/33cbc3f8-7d32-11e3-95c6-0a7aa80874bc_story.html

Another responsible hammer owner.   ::)

"Range Rover crashing through bikers"
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2438620/Shocking-video-Range-Rover-crashing-bikers-surround-vehicle-annual-street-ride.html

Another responsible Range Rover owner.   ::)

your kidding right? your really not this stupid.you really don't see the difference between them. :D :D :D :D

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2014, 09:15:21 AM »
your kidding right? your really not this stupid.you really don't see the difference between them. :D :D :D :D

There is no difference between them, idiot. He just owned you

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2014, 09:47:13 AM »
There is no difference between them, idiot. He just owned you
hahahahah your as dumb as he is ,I owned you idiot :D :D :D :D :D

ok i'll take this slow so you can keep up,on the story I posted I wrote another responsible gun owner.now, if you read the article,and not just look at the pictures you'll see a moron gun owner left a gun where a 5 year old could have access to it and shoot another kid,now on the articles he posted it had nothing to do with a child and a irresponsible knife,hammer, and range rover owner leaving weapons around for a five year old to play with   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2014, 10:01:09 AM »
hahahahah your as dumb as he is ,I owned you idiot :D :D :D :D :D

ok i'll take this slow so you can keep up,on the story I posted I wrote another responsible gun owner.now, if you read the article,and not just look at the pictures you'll see a moron gun owner left a gun where a 5 year old could have access to it and shoot another kid,now on the articles he posted it had nothing to do with a child and a irresponsible knife,hammer, and range rover owner leaving weapons around for a five year old to play with   

If you're going to repeatedly call people dumb, perhaps you should learn to write better than an elementary school kid.  Just sayin . . . .

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2014, 10:03:41 AM »
If you're going to repeatedly call people dumb, perhaps you should learn to write better than an elementary school kid.  Just sayin . . . .

really,when it comes down to it who gives a shit what you think. just sayin....

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2014, 10:06:57 AM »
really,when it comes down to it who gives a shit what you think. just sayin....

I know you don't care, and that's fine.  Doesn't make the fact that you sound barely literate, yet constantly call people dumb, any less true. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2014, 10:11:17 AM »
I know you don't care, and that's fine.  Doesn't make the fact that you sound barely literate, yet constantly call people dumb, any less true. 

then why bother responding,don't you have other shit to do like  police the thread titles to make sure there completely accurate  :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 10:16:04 AM »
then why bother responding,don't you have other shit to do like  police the thread titles to make sure there completely accurate  :D

I'm responding to tell you how ironic it is that you repeatedly call people dumb, when you sound like someone with a room temperature IQ.  I'm sure you could be intelligent in real life, but that's not the way you sound.  

And yes, I know you don't care that you write like a mentally retarded Canadian.  

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2014, 10:19:19 AM »
I'm responding to tell you how ironic it is that you repeatedly call people dumb, when you sound like someone with a room temperature IQ.  I'm sure you could be intelligent in real life, but that's not the way you sound.  

And yes, I know you don't care that you write like a mentally retarded Canadian.  

you should know to stick to the topic of the thread,your post has nothing to do with the topic.police yourself

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 10:20:01 AM »
Ban this little troll.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2014, 10:21:58 AM »
Ban this little troll.

why because your wrong. ???

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2014, 10:44:20 AM »
Gun owner need to be charged here.  Negligence that led to the death of a child?

Aside from that.  Tragically irresponsible.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2014, 10:48:36 AM »
Gun owner need to be charged here.  Negligence that led to the death of a child?

Aside from that.  Tragically irresponsible.

Sounds like it, but I guess that depends on where the gun was?  Just says they were playing in the bedroom. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2014, 10:51:48 AM »
Gun owner need to be charged here.  Negligence that led to the death of a child?

Aside from that.  Tragically irresponsible.

Clearly, but it has nothing to do with guns or gun ownership as a whole. Tons of kids die tragically every year drowning in the family pools, we dont see little liberal twinks like  blacken on here posting anti pool threads every time a kid drowns or anti car threads every time a kid gets smashed by a car while play in the street

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2014, 10:54:13 AM »
Sounds like it, but I guess that depends on where the gun was?  Just says they were playing in the bedroom. 

Does it?  I would think you should have a trigger lock or in a locked box.  Also why was the gun loaded or ammo accessible?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2014, 10:56:46 AM »
Clearly, but it has nothing to do with guns or gun ownership as a whole. Tons of kids die tragically every year drowning in the family pools, we dont see little liberal twinks like  blacken on here posting anti pool threads every time a kid drowns or anti car threads every time a kid gets smashed by a car while play in the street

Totally agree.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2014, 11:00:14 AM »
Does it?  I would think you should have a trigger lock or in a locked box.  Also why was the gun loaded or ammo accessible?

Yeah I think it matters.  Anyone who has a gun in the house for protection should have it loaded if it's going to be of much use.  An intruder isn't going to wait for someone to load a gun.  So the fact it might have been loaded doesn't mean much to me.

If there are little kids in the house, it shouldn't be accessible to them.  If it was loaded and easily accessible to four and five year old kids, then I agree that's a big problem.