Author Topic: What will be the residual effects of a legally doped up nation?  (Read 2592 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
What will be the residual effects of a legally doped up nation?
« on: January 16, 2014, 08:55:50 PM »
We're seeing marijuana legalized in more states. Eventually and I'm talking sooner than later we're gonna have a majority of the states that have it legalized. Obviously not all will smoke but many will. And let me tell you, there will be residual effects. As you all have seen just by looking at my post history. Wiggs pre-marijuana (Oct 08) and Wiggs marijuana era are very different people and let me tell you I wouldn't have it any other way. It helped wake me up and see things for what they are and that's one of the reasons the government doesn't want it legalized. They don't want you thinking, they want you mindlessly working. They'll tell you what to think.

Anyway, it's going to be an interesting sociological experiment for a state like Colorado seeing the changes in behavior, voting patterns, lines of thinking, new law and all other things because it's legalized. I think you'll see more positive than negative. Your thoughts?

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: What will be the residual effects of a legally doped up nation?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 08:57:45 PM »
check china opium war
n

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 09:00:49 PM »
check china opium war

Care to expand on that with a little summary friend?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2014, 09:03:20 PM »
Smoking weed IS STUPID!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2014, 09:04:57 PM »

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2014, 09:06:01 PM »
Care to expand on that with a little summary friend?
was joking,this cant really be compared.

basicaly the british empire halted china economy by drugging their citicenz

this is one historical reason thy drug laws are still so ridiculous in china.

weed should be legal under provision of no driving car stoned.

imo.

swizterland once had legalized all drugs in one part, coke, heroin,everything, but that quite failed,lol
n

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2014, 09:09:20 PM »
was joking,this cant really be compared.

basicaly the british empire halted china economy by drugging their citicenz

this is one historical reason thy drug laws are still so ridiculous in china.

weed should be legal under provision of no driving car stoned.

imo.

swizterland once had legalized all drugs in one part, coke, heroin,everything, but that quite failed,lol

Portugal has all drugs legalized. But I'm not advocating that. I haven't checked into them lately but it was working last time I checked. Drug use actually dropped over a decade.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2014, 09:09:42 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2014, 09:19:01 PM »
We're seeing marijuana legalized in more states. Eventually and I'm talking sooner than later we're gonna have a majority of the states that have it legalized. Obviously not all will smoke but many will. And let me tell you, there will be residual effects. As you all have seen just by looking at my post history. Wiggs pre-marijuana (Oct 08) and Wiggs marijuana era are very different people and let me tell you I wouldn't have it any other way. It helped wake me up and see things for what they are and that's one of the reasons the government doesn't want it legalized. They don't want you thinking, they want you mindlessly working. They'll tell you what to think.

Anyway, it's going to be an interesting sociological experiment for a state like Colorado seeing the changes in behavior, voting patterns, lines of thinking, new law and all other things because it's legalized. I think you'll see more positive than negative. Your thoughts?

All you need to do is see the interviews from the moon babies to see what will happen. Lazy ass stoners.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2014, 09:22:57 PM »
All you need to do is see the interviews from the moon babies to see what will happen. Lazy ass stoners.

Ha ha ha. I love you Coach. You're a man of principles and a strong will. Also a man of God. When you are fully awake and off this left/right paradigm, thing, you'll be a very valuable asset in the fight for freedom.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2014, 09:24:22 PM »

Moon babies = Hebrews ???

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2014, 09:25:34 PM »
It will be like alcohol, some won't use, some will and some will abuse. No way there will be a noticeable difference in society.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: January 16, 2014, 09:31:02 PM »
It will be like alcohol, some won't use, some will and some will abuse. No way there will be a noticeable difference in society.

You think so? If as many people smoked pot as alcohol, I think there would certainly be differences because of the sheer numbers. Did you know that Colorado is experiencing a weed shortage? Look how shitty things are in this country and it's not getting better, it's getting worse and it's going to get much worse. People are going to have their vices for self medication and marijuana will ultimately be second or first to alcohol because it can be smoked AND put in food.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2014, 09:41:22 PM »
Time will tell, but I really doubt there will be a change. I might drink a couple times a year, if pot was legal, I might do it a few times a year as well, maybe not at all.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #14 on: January 16, 2014, 09:48:06 PM »
I think people like me will get high like twice a week if it's legal. Right now it's more like maybe 15-20 times a year.

It's really hard to judge, but by making weed more "ordinary" you risk diminishing it's power for social chance. See: Prohibition.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2014, 08:40:37 AM »
Laziness coupled with an inability to hold even the most menial of jobs. That is what we can expect. 

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2014, 08:42:38 AM »

huge spike in Doritos sales.....

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2014, 08:47:16 AM »

This.

Those who produce results will still produce results.  Those who don't will continue to not to.

This won't have an effect.  My regret is I had not positioned myself to profit off it.
Y

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2014, 12:10:47 PM »
Will be interesting to see what happens in Colorado and if the people in that state start acting differently from the rest of the country. Will it contribute in a spiritual awakening sense?....Personally I think it will but not before it is hit with a barrage of media propaganda highlighting the perceived 'downside' of weed.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2014, 01:03:00 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2014, 03:37:11 PM »
Will be interesting to see what happens in Colorado and if the people in that state start acting differently from the rest of the country. Will it contribute in a spiritual awakening sense?....Personally I think it will but not before it is hit with a barrage of media propaganda highlighting the perceived 'downside' of weed.

This is what I'm saying ma' man.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2014, 03:39:14 PM »
Time to move to Colorado wiggs.

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2014, 03:50:50 PM »

Haven't you had great difficulty keeping a job?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2014, 04:19:53 PM »
Haven't you had great difficulty keeping a job?

No. Why would you say that? Because you listen to what the morons on this board say about me that's not true?