Author Topic: fat loss!!  (Read 4165 times)

momo200

• Getbig II
fat loss!!
« on: January 17, 2014, 04:15:55 AM »
Hey guys, just wanna get some infos, I am leaning out, im 14% bf , im using hgh 4ui per day, trenbolone acet 100mg every othrr day, the same thing for test prop and 25mg t3 every day in the morning, can I add winstrol or equipose for more muscles? Oyhrr question, hydrowhey ON does it worth the money? Is it effective? Is it a high quality whey? Now I'm using reflex microwhey rich in native whey

oni

• Getbig IV
Re: fat loss!!
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 05:05:49 AM »
You're fat because you lack all impulse control and this is evidenced in your drug use

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 05:07:32 AM »
Can u explain please

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 05:39:26 AM »
give the new guy a break
okay so to answer the question,your diet must suck

:D
T

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 07:08:55 AM »
nro,you are way too fat.

the problem is your diet not your drug choice.

no need for winny no need for eq, you runjing plenty of tren and test, if cant get ripped on that, itll never happen.

clear the delusions from your head, diet is what makes you ripped,not choice of drugs,

you are extremly fat for bbuilding standards, for christ sake eat less do more cardio.

you "can" ad whatever steroid you want, but none of them burn fat.

my goodness you new to this eh?

but atleast youre willing.

what your diet youre looking at months of consecutive dieting with planty of cardio, 14% is fat as fuck.

will be a painfull path to the 6% range.
n

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2014, 08:31:03 PM »
Hey guys, just wanna get some infos, I am leaning out, im 14% bf , im using hgh 4ui per day, trenbolone acet 100mg every othrr day, the same thing for test prop and 25mg t3 every day in the morning, can I add winstrol or equipose for more muscles? Oyhrr question, hydrowhey ON does it worth the money? Is it effective? Is it a high quality whey? Now I'm using reflex microwhey rich in native whey

Diet, cardio, and hard work come first.. Then the drugs..I have been very lean on just test E but my diet and cardio were very strict along with .25 arimidex on Monday and Thursdays

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2014, 08:36:08 PM »
if your problem is eating, take something that will kill your appetite, like ephedrine. take in less kcals, maintain protein intake. it's really, realty simple. using enough test will help hold onto muscle, adding tren will give a 'better quality' to the muscle (or whatever.. you know what I mean), but it's mostly eating less kcals.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2014, 02:54:06 AM »
hydrowhey questions in the steroid section.  ;D
A

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2014, 03:22:33 PM »
What the fuck is hydrowhey?
What is hydrolysing?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2014, 11:32:29 PM »
come on guys, we all started somewhere, give the guy a break  ;)

OK bro, listen do not add anything else just clean up the diet a bit, hopefully this list of foods will help. Eat moderately from the list protein and veggies, keep carbs very tight and if you are having trouble with appetite then take Esfitness advise on the ephedrine. BTW do not spend money on some fancy whey protein, if you want protein shakes, that's find but don't drop on arm and a leg on shit that is suppose to be special or something

OK, here are your protein sources;

Egg whites
Chicken breast
lean Turkey
Cod
Haddock
Salmon
Tuna
Talipia
Shrimp
Liver
Protein shake ( find one with less then 4 grams of carbs per serving)

Now the following protein sources are kept to once a day;

Lean steak
Lean ground beef
Lean roast beef
Veal

Here are your vegetable source;

Asparagus
Broccoli/purple sprouting broccoli
Cabbage
Cucumber
Onion
Spinach
Romaine lettuce
Tomatoes
Green Peppers

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2014, 01:35:30 AM »
Thx guys, thats what I am doing now, but my fat loss is very slow

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2014, 06:55:39 AM »
Hey guys, just wanna get some infos, I am leaning out, im 14% bf , im using hgh 4ui per day, trenbolone acet 100mg every othrr day, the same thing for test prop and 25mg t3 every day in the morning, can I add winstrol or equipose for more muscles? Oyhrr question, {hydrowhey ON does it worth the money? Is it effective? Is it a high quality whey? Now I'm using reflex microwhey rich in native whey

who sold that shit to you?
$

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2014, 03:50:35 AM »
Why? Is it bad?

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2014, 02:56:50 PM »
Why? Is it bad?

What did it cost?
Does it give more results than the same cost in dianabol?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2014, 03:05:28 PM »
Why? Is it bad?
protein can be over priced, I personally like protein shakes but I get them cheap and get regular protein, nothing that is marked up just cause it has added ingredients that do nothing.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2014, 03:27:33 PM »
Hey guys, just wanna get some infos, I am leaning out, im 14% bf , im

using
hgh 4ui per day
trenbolone acet 100mg every othrr day
... test prop
25mg t3 every day in the morning

can I add winstrol or equipose for more muscles?

Oyhrr question, hydrowhey ON does it worth the money? Is it effective? Is it a high quality whey? Now I'm using reflex microwhey rich in native whey

How long are you doing this cycle for?

Cycle looks solid IMHO - just stick to it with a solid diet. With all that sauce u can even up T3 to 50mcg ed.

If you want to go with either - go w/ winstrol - not necessary though imho - stick with what u got.

Protein is protein IMHO - no matter what the companies word it. If the snake oil salesman selling protein could make more ludicrous claims - they would. Go to Costco - they have pretty good deals on whey concentrate/isolate - (got 22lb for 180 w/ taxes eFGR leanfit brand) in the end it's all the same shit.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2014, 04:45:33 PM »
Dante does good deals at trueprotein
You can even add in digestive enzymes

momo200

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2014, 05:03:16 PM »
How long are you doing this cycle for?

Cycle looks solid IMHO - just stick to it with a solid diet. With all that sauce u can even up T3 to 50mcg ed.

If you want to go with either - go w/ winstrol - not necessary though imho - stick with what u got.

Protein is protein IMHO - no matter what the companies word it. If the snake oil salesman selling protein could make more ludicrous claims - they would. Go to Costco - they have pretty good deals on whey concentrate/isolate - (got 22lb for 180 w/ taxes eFGR leanfit brand) in the end it's all the same shit.

thxxxx x a lottt man ;)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 05:05:10 PM »
if someone is having protein shakes while cutting, it makes no sense to me.

an effective cutting, without 2-3hr cardio daily, will be very little food and id be thankful for every real meal i get.

that said, i never cared nor ever will about what kind of protein i eat, as long its enough, it never mattered.
n

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 06:18:39 PM »
post your diet

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2014, 12:39:27 PM »
if someone is having protein shakes while cutting, it makes no sense to me.

an effective cutting, without 2-3hr cardio daily, will be very little food and id be thankful for every real meal i get.

that said, i never cared nor ever will about what kind of protein i eat, as long its enough, it never mattered.

This.
When I do a serious cut I throw away all the "extras." With low enough cals you won't want to drink a shake in 20 seconds and then starve again, better to get solid food with the same amount of protein plus everything else that fills your stomach.
I usually just do keto when I cut (started again last Sunday actually, want to shed some winter fat), and my meals end up looking something like this: chicken breast + leafy greens (usually romaine lettuce) in almost unlimited amounts + tbsp olive oil or some other oil. Replace chicken breast with salmon or beef (steak or ground) and multiply that by 5 or 6X/day and that's my cutting diet. Works like a charm every time.
If you don't have time to eat a full meal keep a quest or a victory bar around, fills you up better than protein shakes.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2014, 03:45:03 PM »
yeah agree, dieting hard is brutal enough, if someone replaces meals with shakes during cutting diets it tells me they not sieting remotely hard enough.

ok theres the crazy exception where ppl deliberate eat nothing but shakes,lol, but we know what i mean.

a good cutting diet will make ppl learn to apreciate every bit of food again, no matter how stale and dry it is.

haha when zoned in a cold chicken breast with 2gramms mustard  makes me feel like its some monarchy glutony feast ;D

we have here a prime candidate(the opy) who is about to find out(or quit)how much "fun" dieting is.

n

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2014, 04:55:05 AM »
What I've been doing is hitting the glass pipe and only drinking protein shakes. No lie . Last 3 weeks I've been working 12hrs plus a day . But on a brighter note I haven't been consuming high amounts of alcohol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2014, 03:19:26 PM »
yeah agree, dieting hard is brutal enough, if someone replaces meals with shakes during cutting diets it tells me they not sieting remotely hard enough.

ok theres the crazy exception where ppl deliberate eat nothing but shakes,lol, but we know what i mean.

a good cutting diet will make ppl learn to apreciate every bit of food again, no matter how stale and dry it is.

haha when zoned in a cold chicken breast with 2gramms mustard  makes me feel like its some monarchy glutony feast ;D

we have here a prime candidate(the opy) who is about to find out(or quit)how much "fun" dieting is.

very true,

however once in a while when I feel invincible and think I am the toughest SOB on the planet, I will do a 3 day liquid diet with shakes alone to pick up my morale and recharge my mentality and to prove I am not only a man but A FUCKEN BEAST.  :D

CHEATING IS NOT ON OPTION WHEN DIETING.

after the 3 days eating food is heaven, even if it is only fish and chicken.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2014, 05:18:32 PM »
haha i do that at times to, few days only protein shakes and nothing else.

after that the first chikan breast will taste like a sugarcoated cake ;D

its more brutal than a pure fasting.rather have nothing at all than a very little bit.
n