Author Topic: who wants to fund a home for the abused elderly  (Read 4664 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: who wants to fund a home for the abused elderly
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2014, 07:36:52 PM »
Hmm

So let me get this straight

Alleges he has HIV then all if a sudden wants to start a fund for elderly people

Hmm

Google "lying gay waitress" and check the news part of google

There's a bit of a pathological pattern here

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2014, 07:37:54 PM »
Do you always just throw around the word "former" like that?

haha :) Well, ya know, maybe giving Tdongz the benefit of the doubt.  :D :D
X

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2014, 07:38:44 PM »
look,i will pay arce dollareos so he can do a fine hooker, but no sympathy for that business home for elderly.

its govt subsidized, and they have relatives.where are their beloved relatives

I will fund arce for a hooker/s and any benzo he desires. as long as he saves me some when i hit the states.
What a waste of money for the elderly, arce lived in his car. The elderly could the same.
Arce was a marine.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2014, 07:46:23 PM »
"Honest guys, I have this 'friend' who needs--I mean...these old people were abused and need money...it's not for me this time."
Y

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2014, 08:04:14 PM »
I will fund arce for a hooker/s and any benzo he desires. as long as he saves me some when i hit the states.
What a waste of money for the elderly, arce lived in his car. The elderly could the same.
Arce was a marine.

im sure the elderly also voted republican.

you know the ghouls at the gop rallies waving the flags like retards, hevily medicated "its my money bro,i dont want healthcare for all"

maybe they can ask the republican party where to sleep, maybe at the houses of some of thier representatives.

and, do they even lift?

n

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2014, 08:07:11 PM »
If this is like a 'Hostel' type place where I can go and abuse the elderly then I might be interested.
O

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2014, 08:11:17 AM »
I'm gonna have to go JNN here and say you bastards, that last joke of mine was gold..
O

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2014, 08:16:55 AM »
I'm gonna have to go JNN here and say you bastards, that last joke of mine was gold..

how about you go JNN and realize that tbombz is LEGIT trying to scam people

no trolling or joking here- I THINK THAT TBOMBZ IS A PATHOLOGICAL INTERNET ERA LIAR !!!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2014, 08:26:08 AM »
taytay (  ::) ),

I know you have me on  ignore or whatever but I want to state that I don't believe you for one second

- I don't believe you have HIV and that picture with you holding your HIV meds is a sham
- I don't believe you are married
- I do believe that you have to bang blacks because frankly black women will bang anything and everything (I know I"m ad nauseum about that point but its true)

the above isn't a "jokey joke joke" post.....I think A LOT of you are to blind to see that GayGay is running a typical internet lying deal

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/12/nj-waitress-didnt-donate-the-money-she-raised.html

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2014, 08:32:11 AM »

no trolling or joking here- I THINK THAT TBOMBZ IS A PATHOLOGICAL INTERNET ERA LIAR !!!

Maybe we need QuickerBlade to come on here and insult a few people to lend it more legitimacy?
O

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2014, 09:08:25 AM »
another question for tbombz

tell us honestly---were you hoping that your initial post was gonna yield replies like: " Yeah- we should all chip in and try and help this elderly home. You should start a Paypal account for us to send funds to, taylor"  ?

be truthful, bro

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2014, 09:20:03 AM »
Why would I want to fund a home that abuses old people? ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2014, 09:26:10 AM »

I think you are on to something...but, I am on the fence...he may have HIV. Why would he have what looks to be the drugs? And the script for them?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2014, 09:30:35 AM »
I think you are on to something...but, I am on the fence...he may have HIV. Why would he have what looks to be the drugs? And the script for them?

I know I go on and on about Dana Morales (the lying gay waitress) but her history with the truth represents a pathology

read her story....she has lied about alot of really severe shit (she fucking lied about having cancer)....

and also her lying was done to people she saw face to face....

now- lets consider that this lying pathology is real...lets also assume that people with this pathology will go to severe lengths to carry out said lies....

dana and tbombz have the same liar pathology and will go to whatever lengths to carry out said lies

Dana didn't care if she did it to people she saw face to face....she still did it because she is a patholgical liar

Could you imagine how easy it is for tbombz to carry out this pathology with people on a fucking internet forum to people he doesn't see face to face ?

EDIT: I would start a thread about this but it's saturday and I want to wait till a weekday when the traffic is much bigger here

again- i'm not attention whoring (shocking, huh)....I honestly don't know how you guys don't call bullshit on this guy

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #39 on: January 18, 2014, 09:34:44 AM »
I know I go on and on about Dana Morales (the lying gay waitress) but her history with the truth represents a pathology

read her story....she has lied about alot of really severe shit (she fucking lied about having cancer)....

and also her lying was done to people she saw face to face....

now- lets consider that this lying pathology is real...lets also assume that people with this pathology will go to severe lengths to carry out said lies....

dana and tbombz have the same liar pathology and will go to whatever lengths to carry out said lies

Dana didn't care if she did it to people she saw face to face....she still did it because she is a patholgical liar

Could you imagine how easy it is for tbombz to carry out this pathology with people on a fucking internet forum to people he doesn't see face to face ?

EDIT: I would start a thread about this but it's saturday and I want to wait till a weekday when the traffic is much bigger here

again- i'm not attention whoring (shocking, huh)....I honestly don't know how you guys don't call bullshit on this guy
The problem is, T usually, somehow finds a way to effs things up...it's the one thing he knows how to do better than anybody on here. Because he's had practice at it, a learned behavior. And if he is lying to get sympathy, it didn't work...see effing up the sympathy.

Now, give to a house for elderly who have been abused, only $198k...only...
Something is up, but I don't know...

But, I do see your point.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2014, 09:38:18 AM »
I remember Itailian lifter produced a good line up of hoes that would take care of you if need be.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2014, 09:51:40 AM »
Is it really that hard to believe that a homosexual prostitute with a drug habit could contract HIV? I mean, there isn't really a higher risk group to be honest.

Or are you suggesting Taylor is straight, earning 100k plus as a broker, and not living in his girlfriend's car? That it is all a troll? That the bunny suit pics and the gay massage ads are all a hoax ?
O

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2014, 09:53:30 AM »
Is it really that hard to believe that a homosexual prostitute with a drug habit could contract HIV? I mean, there isn't really a higher risk group to be honest.

Or are you suggesting Taylor is straight, earning 100k plus as a broker, and not living in his girlfriend's car? That it is all a troll? That the bunny suit pics and the gay massage ads are all a hoax ?
Could be but he can dance.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2014, 09:55:37 AM »
O

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #45 on: January 18, 2014, 09:59:06 AM »
Shop an oldie's head into the middle!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 18, 2014, 10:02:12 AM »

another thing though

the progression from "rent boy" to getting HIV was pretty fucking fast....too fast actually....so fast that I have to question it....it's like- yes- that is a high risk group but that idiot had to use a condom....no body is THAT FUCKING STUPID to go bareback with EVERY CLIENT!!!...

we have to assume that almost every carrier of HIV is socially responsible...we also have to assume that if you are a gay man with HIV that you know that you have HIV....with these things assumed we can come to a conclusion that a socially conscious man with HIV has enough of a moral will (i see the irony there btw) that he will not frequent male pros and if he HAS TO that he discloses his status and he uses a condom

Now let us assume the opposite- that there is a man with HIV who knowingly is spreading HIV to gay prostitutes in the San diego area.....This guy is a sociopath akin to serial killer (again- "pathology")...This man CAN NOT stop at just infecting one person....HE HAS TO INFECT EVERYONE....This man would have infected so many pro's that it would have made the news.....is there any news stories out of san diego inregards to a HIV positive man who is commiting a felony by doing this?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2014, 10:06:38 AM »
is jonny jealous because t bombz can get hard for his customers

maybe you should have gone for the bunny suit instead of the hot pants jonny  ???
T

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2014, 10:22:27 AM »
extremely jealous

do you realize how much money my heterosexuality has cost me?

EDIT: I have to add something.....

tbombz may in fact have HIV...This elderly home thing might not be a scam...this may all be legit and I could be totally off

I hope (sadly) that tbombz is being honest.....HOWEVER I find certain things very questionable here

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2014, 10:53:38 AM »
taytay (  ::) ),

I know you have me on  ignore or whatever but I want to state that I don't believe you for one second

- I don't believe you have HIV and that picture with you holding your HIV meds is a sham
- I don't believe you are married
- I do believe that you have to bang blacks because frankly black women will bang anything and everything (I know I"m ad nauseum about that point but its true)

the above isn't a "jokey joke joke" post.....I think A LOT of you are to blind to see that GayGay is running a typical internet lying deal

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/12/nj-waitress-didnt-donate-the-money-she-raised.html
hm good points
n