Author Topic: I look good  (Read 2806 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I look good
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2014, 04:58:13 AM »
Good build dude props.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2014, 05:00:06 AM »
Great shoulders and arms.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2014, 05:02:51 AM »
needs picket fence tatoo on arm to complete his masterpeice
A

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2014, 05:31:24 AM »
look good, epic arms and shoulders, douchy but good tatts, gifted structre, would looks incredible when shredded.

you got that fullness and vascularity thing that wil make for insane good and dense look when shredded.

this current look is very good to tell women "nah i dont even work out,this is my natural built,all construction site muscle"

;D
n

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2014, 05:37:41 AM »

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2014, 06:01:35 AM »
look good, epic arms and shoulders, douchy but good tatts, gifted structre, would looks incredible when shredded.

you got that fullness and vascularity thing that wil make for insane good and dense look when shredded.

this current look is very good to tell women "nah i dont even work out,this is my natural built,all construction site muscle"

;D

anytime i go for the shredded look i just end up looking small. this is due in large part to the fact that i am only 5'4. so anytime i focus on dieting, even though i do get shredded, i just look so small, especially with clothes on. yea i would rather keep the full look. at the stage that pic was taken, my diet consisted of whatever i wanted, mostly fast food. my cycle was also relatively modest, at 500 mgs of test and 75 mgs of var.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2014, 06:59:20 AM »
It's hard to judge without seeing you sans clothes in a shallow bubble bath.

the trainer

« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2014, 07:02:22 AM »
anytime i go for the shredded look i just end up looking small. this is due in large part to the fact that i am only 5'4. so anytime i focus on dieting, even though i do get shredded, i just look so small, especially with clothes on. yea i would rather keep the full look. at the stage that pic was taken, my diet consisted of whatever i wanted, mostly fast food. my cycle was also relatively modest, at 500 mgs of test and 75 mgs of var.

You are a fucking midget no matter how big you get you will never be as good as a tall guy, so you already lost surf just paint yourself blue.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2014, 07:17:33 AM »
Right friends?

Does the Chinese tattoo symbol say "soup" or "soap"?

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2014, 09:37:55 AM »
You are a fucking midget no matter how big you get you will never be as good as a tall guy, so you already lost surf just paint yourself blue.

the trainer does not look good.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2014, 09:43:26 AM »
What happened to the curvy PR?

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2014, 09:57:20 AM »
What happened to the curvy PR?

she is still around. i have already fucked up a couple of times in our short relationship but she is still standing by me. classic spanish girl trait. she loves me a lot. i am a very nice guy. i need to smarten up and realize that i can have my cake and eat it too, just as long as the good girl at home never knows!

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2014, 11:00:32 AM »
dont worry, thats fairly lean enough.

would take upping the dosage to keep more size when coming shredded, which in the long run is pointless for non competitors, the coming down is a bitch etc.

looks good, no worries, waist is small, stomach doesnt stick out,all good.

you can carry this level of bodyfat well, other like me would look entirely shit :-X
n

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2014, 11:14:44 AM »
upright rows to hell