Author Topic: Pic w Flex Wheeler - old school 1997? Dont even remember how old this is.  (Read 4016 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
 :)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
You look like the bad guy from Blade 1

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog

mudshark

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
yeah - before male pattern baldness kicked in  >:(

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;D

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Steroid usage killed your hairline... :-\

AD2100

• Getbig IV

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee

Novena

• Getbig IV
  • "commonsense" shields us from the pain of thinking

This is off a Polaroid sx70 print?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

This is off a Polaroid sx70 print?

Yes.  Back then - didn't have cell phones w cameras like today.   There was a health store across the street from the gym and they always had people coming through.  Met Lee Haney there, Ronnie came there once, etc. 

The BioChem protein bars were pretty good. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
bio chem is all flex used that yr it was so strong he got jacked by ninjas and car crash and survived,too weak for the mro tho...

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
:)

I've met Flex at my gym in San Jose years ago (his wife is from SJ and I've seen his father in law at the same gym a few times)
I'm just under 6' and I was a head taller than Flex so you must be 5'6" on a good day

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
I've met Flex at my gym in San Jose years ago (his wife is from SJ and I've seen his father in law at the same gym a few times)
I'm just under 6' and I was a head taller than Flex so you must be 5'6" on a good day

Math isn't your strong point I see.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Flex is about 5'10...Ronnie at 5'11 was barely noticeably taller than Flex. And he matched up I believe in height with Dorian as well.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
Pic's before the Ninja attack right ?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Math isn't your strong point I see.

feel free to elaborate professor

btw - Flex is listed at 5'9" on Wiki but I would guess no more than 5'8" from meeting him

Parker

• Getbig V
Pic's before the Ninja attack right ?
That smile (evil smirk) is part of Ninja code. If Flex was paying attention, he'd notice that the man he is shaking hands with is DRESSED IN ALL BLACK...hint, hint...

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
I don't think Flex signed with Biochem till after the '97 MrO... I'm guessing early '98.

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
old skool?.. 1997?... lol...

is anything before 2000 now old skool?

Parker

• Getbig V
feel free to elaborate professor

btw - Flex is listed at 5'9" on Wiki but I would guess no more than 5'8" from meeting him
Mevlin is listed at 5'8 and Flex is taller than him. Look at when Flex competed at the 93 O and see the how he compares to Dorian and Levrone---who is listed at 5'9.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
Mevlin is listed at 5'8 and Flex is taller than him. Look at when Flex competed at the 93 O and see the how he compares to Dorian and Levrone---who is listed at 5'9.

I'd agree with Melvin being 5'8". I think I could see over his head..... which is what I did anytime he'd start talking to me, about himself, and how great he is.... gawd, I don't miss that dude at all. lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

all I can tell you is I met the guy and was a head taller than him and I"m a bit over 5'11"

Parker

• Getbig V
all I can tell you is I met the guy and was a head taller than him and I"m a bit over 5'11"

Shoes?