Author Topic: turned 30 yesterday..  (Read 2685 times)

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
Re: turned 30 yesterday..
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2014, 11:07:58 AM »
any advice?  life still sucks asshole (sometimes) but my 20's were way better than my teens.

30 isn't a really glamorous number tho.. is it. 

colon sad face.

Turned 30 in October.............of 2007 that is  :-[

.. and fuck you all in advance.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2014, 12:16:25 AM »
Yo Brixton..where is the video of your Avatar? Is that a for real hit?

yeah buddy.. youtube 'bus driver uppercut.'

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2014, 12:17:10 AM »

2nd reference to me being someone else.  i was born in 84.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2014, 08:32:30 AM »
That was the best video I've ever seen. Why does it seem that it is mostly black women who get into this kind of mess? Not being racist just asking. Soooooooo many videos of these women in dudes face, spitting, scratching and ever her and a friend jumping his ass then they start crying foul when homeboy pops them one good.

If you act like a man and want to start a fight with a man, then hit a man ....wouldn't you expect to get treated like a man?

I think a good slap or two would have calmed the bitch down w...don't know if I agree he had to uppercut her ass like that but it was comical how it went down ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2014, 08:33:49 AM »
You have about 10 good years of virility left.

Better make them count.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2014, 08:36:53 AM »
That was the best video I've ever seen. Why does it seem that it is mostly black women who get into this kind of mess? Not being racist just asking. Soooooooo many videos of these women in dudes face, spitting, scratching and ever her and a friend jumping his ass then they start crying foul when homeboy pops them one good.

If you act like a man and want to start a fight with a man, then hit a man ....wouldn't you expect to get treated like a man?

I think a good slap or two would have calmed the bitch down w...don't know if I agree he had to uppercut her ass like that but it was comical how it went down ;D

it's the best uppercut ever.. hands down.  

i was watching a video of this guy at a slot machine getting bitched at by his fat, black girlfriend.  finally she starts wailing on him, ripping his shirt and slapping/punching him.  this goes on for about 30 seconds and he just takes it.  finally he draws the line and lays her out.. one left hook to the face and walks off like 'im done.'

when our security guys showed up she claimed he attacked her.  obviously the truth came out and she got permanently evicted and arrested for trespassing.  

some of this stuff is priceless.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2014, 08:46:11 AM »
Let me tell you a story, John BBB. There was a sculptor, and he found this stone: a special stone. He dragged it home and he worked on it for months, until he finally finished. When he was ready, he showed it to his friends and they said he had created a great statue, and the sculptor said he hadn't created anything. The statue was always there. He just cleared away the small pieces.

We didn't make you this fighting machine older . We just chipped away the rough edges. You're always going to be tearing away at yourself until you come to terms with what you are. Until you come full circle.

That quote is plagiarised from Michelangelo and then mangled to hide its blatancy

Just so you know.