Author Topic: Cuomo tells "Extreme Conservatives" that NYS is no longer for them.  (Read 2655 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Cuomo tells "Extreme Conservatives" that NYS is no longer for them.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 08:42:12 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/01/23/conservative-activist-okeefe-claims-cuomo-targeting-his-group

>:(

why would O'Keefe cry about this when he has "targeted" so many others and even created false narratives and caricatures of those he has targeted

typical double standard right wing pussy

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2014, 10:04:10 PM »
because obama has a history of using IRS to hammer pro capitalism people while letting nutty green commies nonprofis run wild and unaccounted

okeefe is awesome at showing corruption of democrat raise taxes and steal money we say should help the poor tactic and shows it on video

of course when jon stewart makes nutty claims its ok

when a pro capitalist guy shows democrats being well democrats lol its zomg hes an evil bastard!!

and yes all tea party stuff should be tax free if even 1 green nut non profit stil exists

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2014, 08:56:33 AM »
New york is literally a different country now. Conservatives should leave there in mass if at all possible

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2018, 01:17:43 PM »
Andrew Cuomo shocks crowd, says America 'was never that great'
Fox News ^ | August 15,2018 | By Adam Shaw
Posted on 8/15/2018, 3:48:27 PM by Hojczyk

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo may have just handed Republicans a ready-made campaign ad for his rumored 2020 presidential bid – by declaring Wednesday that America “was never that great.”

The Democratic star made the seemingly offhand remark as part of his rebuke of President Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan during a bill-signing in New York. But the line drew gasps from the crowd.

“We’re not going to make America great again. It was never that great,” Cuomo said, to an awkward blend of gasps and chuckles.

“We have not reached greatness, we will reach greatness when every American is fully engaged, we will reach greatness when discrimination and stereotyping against women, 51 percent of our population, is gone and every woman’s full potential is realized and unleashed and every woman is making her full contribution,” he said.

But the "never that great" line tore through social media in a New York minute, as journalists and his political rivals seized on the remark.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2018, 01:41:43 PM »
New york is literally a different country now. Conservatives should leave there in mass if at all possible

They tax you when you leave.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 03:24:47 PM »

They tax you when you leave.

I know a guy who worked for the New York State Department of taxation. When he retired, he immediately moved to Florida to avoid taxes. He told me that it’s a very common practice among his fellow employees.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2018, 07:26:01 PM »
I think he’s competing with Brown for the biggest retard in politics

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2018, 08:31:41 PM »
That whole Cuomo family are a pathetic bunch of scumbags. ::)

Chris is as dumb as any libtard on Earth.

An absolute fucking idiot.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2019, 05:31:39 AM »
As revenue drops, concern about the proposed state budget rises (Wealthy NYers leaving)
Newsday.com ^ | 2/4/2019 | Michael Gormley
Posted on 2/4/2019, 10:32:31 PM by Beave Meister

ALBANY — Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo on Monday announced a dramatic drop in state income tax revenue of $2.8 billion, which he says will prompt him to revise his 2019-20 budget and reconsider spending on schools, health care and repairs to roads and bridges.

Cuomo, a Democrat, blamed the shortfall on a federal tax plan backed by Republican President Donald Trump. Cuomo said the law's cap on deductions for state and local taxes at $10,000 was to blame and suggested it is, anecdotally, triggering high-earners to leave New York.

“At this point there is no doubt that the budget we put forward is not supported by the revenues,” Cuomo said at a State Capitol news conference. “It’s as serious as a heart attack.”

Cuomo said he’s not certain what areas might need to be cut, but said the biggest spending areas now are education, health care, infrastructure and another phase-in of a previously approved middle-class tax cut.

The hole in revenues in December, which some analysts have called a December surprise, and continued poor performance in January have created a $2.3 billion drop in anticipated revenues, according to the Cuomo administration. Add that to the $500 million drop in revenues for December that the Cuomo administration had previously projected and the revenue hole is $2.8 billion, according to Cuomo Budget Director Robert Mujica.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsday.com .

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2019, 07:05:39 AM »
Governor Dumdum.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2019, 01:16:14 PM »
As revenue drops, concern about the proposed state budget rises (Wealthy NYers leaving)
Newsday.com ^ | 2/4/2019 | Michael Gormley
Posted on 2/4/2019, 10:32:31 PM by Beave Meister

ALBANY — Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo on Monday announced a dramatic drop in state income tax revenue of $2.8 billion, which he says will prompt him to revise his 2019-20 budget and reconsider spending on schools, health care and repairs to roads and bridges.

Cuomo, a Democrat, blamed the shortfall on a federal tax plan backed by Republican President Donald Trump. Cuomo said the law's cap on deductions for state and local taxes at $10,000 was to blame and suggested it is, anecdotally, triggering high-earners to leave New York.

“At this point there is no doubt that the budget we put forward is not supported by the revenues,” Cuomo said at a State Capitol news conference. “It’s as serious as a heart attack.”

Cuomo said he’s not certain what areas might need to be cut, but said the biggest spending areas now are education, health care, infrastructure and another phase-in of a previously approved middle-class tax cut.

The hole in revenues in December, which some analysts have called a December surprise, and continued poor performance in January have created a $2.3 billion drop in anticipated revenues, according to the Cuomo administration. Add that to the $500 million drop in revenues for December that the Cuomo administration had previously projected and the revenue hole is $2.8 billion, according to Cuomo Budget Director Robert Mujica.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsday.com .
Who could have guessed that taxing the shit out of people would cause them to leave?  Democrats are the bright ones. ::)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2019, 04:20:06 PM »
Governor Dumdum.

I mostly tune out anything NY related so forgive my ignorance on this.  The pic looks just like the guy from CNN.  I googled "Cuomo CNN", and his name is Chris (I'm sure you all knew that)...are they brothers?  That would explain a lot, and also seems like the proper thing to do as a National network would be to not have a close relative of a Dem state leader as one of your main "reporters"

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2019, 04:56:45 PM »
Who could have guessed that taxing the shit out of people would cause them to leave?  Democrats are the bright ones. ::)

It’s also the people and businesses who don’t come to the state because high taxes.

I knew a guy who worked as an auditor for the New York State Department of taxation. As soon as he retired he hightailed it to Florida.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2019, 01:53:16 PM »
Andrew Cuomo: Trump’s Assault on Abortion Rights Must Be Rejected
NYT ^ | 02/06/19 | Andrew M. Cuomo
Posted on 02/06/2019 1:18:28 PM PST by yesthatjallen

In his State of the Union address on Tuesday night, President Trump attacked the law that New York passed last month codifying a woman’s right to an abortion, and he proposed federal legislation to roll back the protections provided by the 1973 Roe v. Wade decision. The president’s diatribe was part of the far-right’s escalation of its assault on a woman’s constitutional rights.

It’s worth recalling that in 1999, long before he ran for president, Mr. Trump described himself as “very pro-choice.” Today he claims to be anti-choice, and he shamelessly courts the religious right to win votes.

Too much of today’s political discourse is extreme. But emotions run especially high when politics and religion intersect — as in the debate about a woman’s right to choose. As a Roman Catholic, I am intimately familiar with the strongly held views of the church. Still, I do not believe that religious values should drive political positions.

I just signed the Reproductive Health Act into law to protect against the Republicans’ efforts to pack the Supreme Court with extreme conservatives to overturn the constitutional protections recognized in Roe v. Wade.

ETC...

(Excerpt) Read more at nytimes.com ...

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2019, 05:45:19 PM »
I mostly tune out anything NY related so forgive my ignorance on this.  The pic looks just like the guy from CNN.  I googled "Cuomo CNN", and his name is Chris (I'm sure you all knew that)...are they brothers?  That would explain a lot, and also seems like the proper thing to do as a National network would be to not have a close relative of a Dem state leader as one of your main "reporters"

Chris is the younger brother.

Sons of Mario, deceased former Governor of NY and Father Dumdum.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2019, 08:13:47 PM »
Chris is the younger brother.

Sons of Mario, deceased former Governor of NY and Father Dumdum.

Thank you IroNat!  As I said, since that's the case, I find it very disturbing that CNN allows him to be a talking head while his brother is leading the 1st or 2nd most leftist agenda and morally corrupt state in the U.S.  It's not a legal conflict of interest, but it is a moral and journalistic one IMO.  There's no way a brother in a family that tied to politics, and a one-sided view can remain unbiased.

Put him on mute until his brother is out of office.  He can make a living doing his own thing on YT or some shit with his followers in the meantime.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2019, 08:46:22 PM »
Thank you IroNat!  As I said, since that's the case, I find it very disturbing that CNN allows him to be a talking head while his brother is leading the 1st or 2nd most leftist agenda and morally corrupt state in the U.S.  It's not a legal conflict of interest, but it is a moral and journalistic one IMO.  There's no way a brother in a family that tied to politics, and a one-sided view can remain unbiased.

Put him on mute until his brother is out of office.  He can make a living doing his own thing on YT or some shit with his followers in the meantime.

Something like an aggregate of 15 people either left the media to work in the Obama admin,
or left the Obama admin to work in the media.  Conflicts abounding.