Author Topic: Steroids and behaviour changes?  (Read 3867 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Steroids and behaviour changes?
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2014, 10:43:01 AM »
I don't believe in roid rage, but i do believe that using hormones will change many characteristics.  Mainly it will enhance the traits you already have and make them more intense.  I was actually a lot more of a loose cannon when i was natural and drinking regularly.  I've never lost my cool while i was on gear, but i'm generally a calm guy.

The biggest change i see is anxiety, i have always struggled with anxiety and gear makes it much worse.  I will have sleeping issues on just about every compound and i can feel the anxiety increasing after about 4 weeks in a cycle.  Like everything else it is dose dependent and that's part of the reason why i don't use more than 1000mg for any cycle these days.

I can say that using Tren and Halo made me very irritable, but i wouldn't say they made me angry.  There would be times where i just felt overall irritated and just about anything would get me worked up, but i could control myself and not lose my cool.  A few times on large amounts of Halo i would feel really aggressive and i didn't really like that feeling unless i was in the gym.

As long as i stay on a moderate dose of AAS i don't have any issues. A little anxiety or sleep problems, but i generally get that when i'm stressed out from work as well.

I've said this many times, but you have to realize who you are before using AAS.  If you're an asshole, i can almost promise that you will become a bigger asshole on AAS.  If you're a calm person like me, you probably won't have any issues.  The one guy i know who acted all crazy on gear was a guy who was very intense and angry to begin with.  Plus he was a big drinker so he lost his cool a few times and tried to blame it on the gear, which was bullshit.

Bottom line is if you can't control yourself, you have no business using hormones.

8)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2014, 11:15:45 AM »
well said.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2014, 01:30:45 PM »
Hey man, in Canada you can kill someone and get out of jail in a couple of years with good behaviour. I try keeping those thoughts out of my head because maybe one day I'll persuade myself to go through with it. ;D

yeah but you can't forget about those lawyer fees...$$$$$  :o