Author Topic: Libtard PWNED  (Read 2877 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Libtard PWNED
« on: January 18, 2014, 05:52:33 PM »
lolol

They did die for nothing though. All this shit is pointless.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
Re: Libtard PWNED
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 05:53:16 PM »
lolol

This is just another flagrant example. Keep them coming chief. The wind is turning.
®

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 05:55:12 PM »
Marcus = true fucking Hero destroy the liberal delusionite.
®

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 06:07:36 PM »
FatAlice jumping on the attention whoring bandwagon as usual. This Marcus dude was being a total dick, atleast in that 10 sec clip. The opinion of morons ready to attack a person based on prejudiced assumptions matters fuck all.
follow the arrows

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2014, 06:17:44 PM »
FatAlice jumping on the attention whoring bandwagon as usual. This Marcus dude was being a total dick, atleast in that 10 sec clip. The opinion of morons ready to attack a person based on prejudiced assumptions matters fuck all.

Your post makes no sense at all. Master the english lingua chief.
®

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 06:20:33 PM »
Your post makes no sense at all. Master the english lingua chief.
you're telling me I need to learn english? what part of me calling you a moron did you not understand?
follow the arrows

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 06:23:14 PM »
you're telling me I need to learn english? what part of me calling you a moron did you not understand?

He's fucking with you man. lol He does it to all non-American whites. It's a funny move. Tell them you don't understand even if you do to have them question themselves. It's a subtle form of psychological warfare and you fell for it friend. Plus it just throws you off and changes the subject.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2014, 06:25:15 PM »
lolol

Saw this earlier on News busters. Awesome

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2014, 06:28:31 PM »
He's fucking with you man. lol He does it to all none whites. It's a funny move. Tell them you don't understand even if you do to have them question themselves. It's a subtle form of psychological warfare and you fell for it friend.
Meh, well being unaware of it I 'fell' for it in the sense that I dignified it with a response; not that I wouldn't have figured it out within a few posts would he choose to repeat it. But no way in hell did he make me question the clarity of my own post with that, only his own intelligence/attention span.

But thanks for making me aware of the 'mind trick' anyway.
follow the arrows

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2014, 07:08:45 PM »
Marcus = true fucking Hero destroy the liberal delusionite.
seriously.  Read both his books.

dude was a fucking savage.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2014, 07:23:19 PM »
well, if you read his books youd understand.... dude believes in his very bones that it didnt matter why they were on that mountain, that he was there because he signed up to serve his country in whatever way they saw fit... so when others try and tell him he was over there fighting and watching his friends dying in a senseless war, it offends him.

And he got tired of hearing if from every single liberal media guy he met, they all tried to tell him how sorry they were that his friends died for no reason and how awful it was that he had to be a part of that stupid senseless war... but they cant grasp that it wasnt senseless for him.

Its offensive to him for them to even hint that his friends died for no reason. They died serving their country, doing the job they volunteered and were trained for. Thats all the reason he needs. And rightfully so. Those people dont understand a soldiers mind and no one expects them too. But they need to learn to shut the fuck up.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2014, 07:24:40 PM »
seriously.  Read both his books.

dude was a fucking savage.

mmm ok, what's your point? you expect guys overseas to put together Broadway plays and pass flyers in the streets of Shitwarma?
®

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2014, 07:26:41 PM »
mmm ok, what's your point? you expect guys overseas to put together Broadway plays and pass flyers in the streets of Shitwarma?
huh? My point was that dude was a bad mother during his heyday before he retired. Dont understand how you took any sort of offense to what was written.  You seem awfully testy lately bromosexual.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2014, 07:28:06 PM »
huh? My point was that dude was a bad mother during his heyday before he retired. Dont understand how you took any sort of offense to what was written.  You seem awfully testy lately bromosexual.

Well he still is.
®

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2014, 07:34:50 PM »
Well he still is.
hes retired and injured as shit. His shelf life as an operator is over. Dude is still a tough SOB but nothing like he was in the mid-late 2000s.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2014, 07:42:23 PM »
hes retired and injured as shit. His shelf life as an operator is over. Dude is still a tough SOB but nothing like he was in the mid-late 2000s.

Fuck friendly fire... my apologies, nevertheless guys like Marcus are unfortunately a dying breed. Worries the hell out of me Nationwide.
®