Author Topic: i'm gonna buy myself a nice mercedes c class, affordable and shiny decent car  (Read 14426 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
ok might as well drive a little toyota

is that what ur saying

in that case ok

just get some cheap hookers and stack yourr money
yeah a car is basicaly just a fast feet extension.

n

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
ok might as well drive a little toyota

is that what ur saying

in that case ok

just get some cheap hookers and stack yourr money
yes, get a secondhand decent car that does the job. When you have 100+K to burn, get a real car...simple  ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I have the E350 convertible (2012) and my gf has the C250 coupe (2012), despite the bigger engine (and bigger price tag) the ride is just the same for both.  The C250 handles and drives exactly like my E350.

I don't give a shit about BMWs.  They ride too tight and you feel every bump in the road.  I don't give a shit about the "sport" feeling of taking a drive. 

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
any objections

I wouldn't do it. I recently test drove one and compared to a slightly higher priced BMW...

- Mercedes seats were uncomfortable
- Mercedes engine way to small for the car
- Mercedes is quiet inside in terms of insulating out the sound of other traffic but a lot of noise coming up through the wheels

This was comparing a C200 against a BMW 320i Sport.

Out here, the C200 sets you back $67k and the 320i is about $79k - probably double what you'd pay in the US. Fuck paying that sort of price for a slow, uncomfortable and noisy car...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I have the E350 convertible (2012) and my gf has the C250 coupe (2012), despite the bigger engine (and bigger price tag) the ride is just the same for both.  The C250 handles and drives exactly like my E350.

I don't give a shit about BMWs.  They ride too tight and you feel every bump in the road.  I don't give a shit about the "sport" feeling of taking a drive. 
pool your money and get a real mercedes second hand and a moped for her  ;D

noxplode

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
thanks guys for the advice regarding cars whores money

noxplode

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
gonna get my little asian car washed right now and bang another dirt cheap hooker

living the dream

freedom

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
 ;D

why hookers? go on a date with a decent human being..try it

Nirvana

• Getbig V
I would wait until all ur others cars are broke then get the merc as ur only daily driver

noxplode

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
;D

i cant do all that shit again

i never recovered in the first place

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
I am a total Mercedes nut. Have owned nothing else since 1995. I'm on my third S class after working my way through 190E, original rectangular C class to E class to S class.
I have bought my wife nothing but various models of C class for the past 15 years. Best was the c320 sports coupe evolution panoramic I bought her in 2003. Currently has a c200 compressor sport but the new slk250 AMG arrives in March. she is keeping the C class for the days she needs 4 seats.
Personally I sometimes drive her C class when I am going somewhere where my S class has difficulty parking or if I am visiting a new client and I don't want him to think my prices are too high  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
any objections

Thats what I chose at first then I drove the new F150 and got it instead. Nice car though .

galeniko

• Getbig V
;D

ha this coming from you, the one who pays hookers to pose for pics with you so you can claim they were your gilrs ;D
n

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
ha this coming from you, the one who pays hookers to pose for pics with you so you can claim they were your gilrs ;D
I have never payed or visited a hooker in my entire life. Ever. I never saw the appeal. Dating normal people is more fun IMO.

galeniko

• Getbig V
I have never payed or visited a hooker in my entire life. Ever. I never saw the appeal. Dating normal people is more fun IMO.
man comeon this was unesecary post, should have carried on, i was obvious trolling :D
n

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
man comeon this was unesecary post, should have carried on, i was obvious trolling :D
I know but I never visited a hooker. I cannot lie  :)

Skylge

• Getbig IV
I wouldn't do it. I recently test drove one and compared to a slightly higher priced BMW...

- Mercedes seats were uncomfortable
- Mercedes engine way to small for the car
- Mercedes is quiet inside in terms of insulating out the sound of other traffic but a lot of noise coming up through the wheels

This was comparing a C200 against a BMW 320i Sport.

Out here, the C200 sets you back $67k and the 320i is about $79k - probably double what you'd pay in the US. Fuck paying that sort of price for a slow, uncomfortable and noisy car...

Current model C-class is as you say not very convincing: small, especially trunk and rear seat, disappointing ride comfort and too much windnoise and tire noise. Add a high price and poor guarantee, and I think it's a bad deal. New one should be better, but in terms of value for money it will not be best

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
Women should learn the difference between some cars. Getting a C class says so much about a person: you want a Mercedes, you can't afford the nicer ones...but you still want the "image." It's kind of a turn off to be honest. Just like women who bought the tiniest Coach (when they were popular) bags just to have that label. If I see someone driving a luxury car, it better be because they have crazy money to burn and/or they just really appreciate nice cars.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
ok so i just need to buy an e class then to have a decent everyday shiny mercedes?

if i can get a c-class with 19,000km on it for the same price as an e-class with 47,000km on it

isnt the c class a way better deal?

Get yourself a used e class. Take your time and make sure you get a good one. You won't regret it

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

Nomad

• Getbig IV
i banged a 10/10 negro female for 25 euros yesterday

it's their asking price, maybe you can get it down to 20 with negotiation skills

hey anabolichalo, how is your hebrew baby mother doing?
all drugs - TPPIIP

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
hey anabolichalo, how is your hebrew baby mother doing?

Finally someone who gets it..

noxplode

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
saw some dirty arabs in a nice mercedes c63 white color

it looked real cool

noxplode

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
went to have sex with a fine prostitute

she kept complimenting me on my formidable physique

after the sex she gave me an apple to eat as she smoked a cigarette and we chatted for a bit

good old prostitutes solution to all of lifes worries

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
this would turn a few heads