Author Topic: i'm gonna buy myself a nice mercedes c class, affordable and shiny decent car  (Read 14424 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: i'm gonna buy myself a nice mercedes c class, affordable and shiny decent car
« Reply #100 on: February 12, 2014, 06:18:53 AM »
Well - FWIW here's my new ride, after 2 months waiting.

Has to be said, it's lovely to drive. Can't see a fucking thing through the windows though...

NICE ...i'm a bmw guy,,,have one and worked over 13 yrs with them...

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: i'm gonna buy myself a nice mercedes c class, affordable and shiny decent car
« Reply #101 on: February 12, 2014, 06:01:41 PM »
nice color choice, I do like the front end on the f30

For practicality's sake (having a big fucking dog) I'm contemplating the wagon, but over here in the US they only sell the 328i version not the 335i .. and it's more expensive than a 335i sedan. It's like BMW USA intentionally doesn't want to sell amazing wagons so they can sell more shitty compact SUV's instead.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #102 on: February 12, 2014, 07:12:38 PM »
nice color choice, I do like the front end on the f30

For practicality's sake (having a big fucking dog) I'm contemplating the wagon, but over here in the US they only sell the 328i version not the 335i .. and it's more expensive than a 335i sedan. It's like BMW USA intentionally doesn't want to sell amazing wagons so they can sell more shitty compact SUV's instead.
i had a 335 twin turbo 2007 when they 1st came out,,a beast was hanging with the e46 version m3..

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 13, 2014, 02:02:12 AM »
any objections

So where is that Merc  ??? senor Analbolichalo  ;D