Author Topic: Russian President Putin defends stance on homosexuals  (Read 8139 times)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
Russian President Putin defends stance on homosexuals
« on: January 19, 2014, 01:34:38 PM »
Why does the U.S. and the U.K. feel the need to force their abnormal values on other countries around the world?  ???

Russian President Putin links gays to pedophiles
By Lynn Berry, The Associated Press

President Vladimir Putin gives an interview to Russian and foreign journalists in Sochi on January 19, 2014.

MOSCOW — Russian President Vladimir Putin has offered new assurances to gay athletes and fans
attending the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics next month. Yet he defended Russia's anti-gay law by
equating gays with pedophiles and said Russia needs to "cleanse" itself of homosexuality if it wants to
increase its birth rate.

Putin's comments in an interview broadcast Sunday with Russian and foreign television stations
showed the wide gulf between the perception of homosexuality in Russia versus the West.

A Russian law passed last year banning "propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations" among minors
has caused an international outcry.

Putin refused to answer a question from the BBC on whether he believes that people are born gay or
become gay. The Russian law, however, suggests that information about homosexuality can influence
a child's sexual orientation.

The law has contributed to growing animosity toward gays in Russian society, with rights activists
reporting a rise in harassment and abuse.

International worries about how gays will be treated in Sochi have been met with assurances from
Russian officials and Olympics organizers that there will be no discrimination in Sochi, and Putin
reiterated that stance.

"There are no fears for people with this nontraditional orientation who plan to come to Sochi as guests
or participants," Putin declared in the TV interview.

He said the law was aimed at banning propaganda of homosexuality and pedophilia, suggesting that
gays are more likely to abuse children.

Making another favorite argument against homosexuality, Putin noted with pride that Russia saw
more births than deaths last year for the first time in two decades. Population growth is vital for
Russia's development and "anything that gets in the way of that we should clean up,"
he said, using a
word usually reserved for military operations.

Putin accused the United States of double standards in its criticism of Russia, pointing to laws that
remain on the books in some U.S. states classifying gay sex as a crime. The U.S. Supreme Court,
however, ruled in 2003 that such laws were unconstitutional.

Homosexuality was a crime in the entire former Soviet Union, which collapsed in 1991. It was
decriminalized in Russia in 1993.
The Sochi Winter Olympics run Feb. 7-23.
© 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Russian President Putin defends stance on homosexuals
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2014, 01:39:15 PM »
Just as I've been saying. You can be influenced from a young age to go gay or both. It's your environment. Putin knows this. It's the truth.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2014, 01:43:28 PM »
Just as I've been saying. You can be influenced from a young age to go gay or both. It's your environment. Putin knows this. It's the truth.

Tell us again how Smoking Pot enlightened you

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2014, 01:45:24 PM »
Tell us again how Smoking Pot enlightened you

You can disagree with me all day. But what I'm saying was conventional thinking until scumbags with agendas came in and changed things over time. It's a mental illness. It's not a natural act.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 01:45:34 PM »
Making another favorite argument against homosexuality, Putin noted with pride that Russia saw
more births than deaths last year for the first time in two decades. Population growth is vital for
Russia's development

Putin is actually working to grow the RUSSIAN population instead of just importing hordes of Africans? ???

A head of State looking out for the best interests of his people?  :o

Europe should follow his lead

dustin

« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2014, 01:48:46 PM »

Yeah?

What about my friend who grew up in a painfully Christian family who is gay? How did that happen? The poor bastard moved half way across the country because they wouldn't accept him and he only just came out to his friends. His family will never accept him because Christ comes first according to them. I don't see why he has to be punished because you guys have a problem with it.

Here's the thing - I don't care about who's fucking who. If a dude wants to fuck a chick, I don't care. It's not my business. If a guy wants to fuck another guy, I care even less. It kind of disgusts me to think about the dynamics of two moustaches rubbing or dicks smashing together, but hey, if other people like it then I'm happy for them. Because they can have all the sword fights they want and it doesn't affect me whatsoever!

I've got a few gay friends and a gay aunt and I can assure it, it had nothing to do with the environment they were raised in. I do fear that nutters may try spreading their propaganda (I've only ever seen male-hating lesbians do this, never guys) but every group of people has their whack jobs. Gay people are the least threatening of all. It's ironic how people give them such a hard time. It's also very sad. I've seen way too much homosexual violence and it makes me sad how people pray on this weak group.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2014, 01:50:02 PM »
You can disagree with me all day. But what I'm saying was conventional thinking until scumbags with agendas came in and changed things over time. It's a mental illness. It's not a natural act.

That's true. There were no gay people in the 50's because TV didn't have it. People only turned gay when they knew about it.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2014, 01:55:38 PM »
That's true. There were no gay people in the 50's because TV didn't have it. People only turned gay when they knew about it.

::)

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2014, 01:55:50 PM »
present your evidence then that isn't a buybull quote.
you got nothing.  i have a gay daughter and I will fight for her rights
against the likes of you as long as I live.
btw at what age did you decide to be straight and what age did you decide
to be a christian.  let me help you.  you didn't decide either one.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2014, 01:57:54 PM »
Yeah?

What about my friend who grew up in a painfully Christian family who is gay? How did that happen? The poor bastard moved half way across the country because they wouldn't accept him and he only just came out to his friends. His family will never accept him because Christ comes first according to them. I don't see why he has to be punished because you guys have a problem with it.

Here's the thing - I don't care about who's fucking who. If a dude wants to fuck a chick, I don't care. It's not my business. If a guy wants to fuck another guy, I care even less. It kind of disgusts me to think about the dynamics of two moustaches rubbing or dicks smashing together, but hey, if other people like it then I'm happy for them. Because they can have all the sword fights they want and it doesn't affect me whatsoever!

I've got a few gay friends and a gay aunt and I can assure it, it had nothing to do with the environment they were raised in. I do fear that nutters may try spreading their propaganda (I've only ever seen male-hating lesbians do this, never guys) but every group of people has their whack jobs. Gay people are the least threatening of all. It's ironic how people give them such a hard time. It's also very sad. I've seen way too much homosexual violence and it makes me sad how people pray on this weak group.

I do care whose fucking who because when it gets to the levels it's gotten to, it affects society. People passing it off as normal are also sick. There's nothing normal and ok about it. It's an ill to society. I don't nor have I ever advocated gay bashing or violence against them. Matter of fact, if you look in my post history, you'll see I say I hate the sin not the sinner. But there is an obvious agenda being pushed and it's flatout wrong. This isn't the first time societies have gone through this homosexual behavior bullshit. It never ends well for them either. It won't this time either. You don't get to do whatever you want on this planet that's not natural and not believe there won't be consequences.  I've been through this in other threads. It's environment, misguided feelings, and abuse. Acting on these feelings is wrong and an ill to society.  Believe it or not I do know people that are gay and lesbian and I consider them close to me. Out of respect for them, I don't go off on tangents like this. It's not going to accomplish anything. But, what they're doing is wrong no matter how nice or "good" they are.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2014, 01:59:24 PM »
If two consenting adults get their rocks off through homosexual intercourse, where is the harm?  Honest question.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2014, 02:02:31 PM »
Well, if increasing the population is the issue then they should ban priests as well then.  Celibate monks can't help increase the population either.
V

dustin

« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2014, 02:03:16 PM »
I do care whose fucking who because when it gets to the levels it's gotten to, it affects society. People passing it off as normal are also sick. There's nothing normal and ok about it. It's an ill to society. I don't nor have I ever advocated gay bashing or violence against them. Matter of fact, if you look in my post history, you'll see I say I hate the sin not the sinner. But there is an obvious agenda being pushed and it's flatout wrong. This isn't the first time societies have gone through this homosexual behavior bullshit. It never ends well for them either. It won't this time either. You don't get to do whatever you want on this planet that's not natural and not believe there won't be consequences.  I've been through this in other threads. It's environment, misguided feelings, and abuse. Acting on these feelings is wrong and an ill to society.  Believe it or not I do know people that are gay and lesbian and I consider them close to me. Out of respect for them, I don't go off on tangents like this. It's not going to accomplish anything. But, what they're doing is wrong no matter how nice or "good" they are.

lol agenda? Some people are just attracted to other people who have the same set of genetals. I'll humor the notion that maybe it is a "sickness" for a moment - even in that scenario there is no agenda. No one's trying to spread propaganda. They're just trying to not live in fear.

I will admit that I do feel uncomfortable with the excessively flamboyant and sexually charged gay parades. You wouldn't see me bringing my little girl to one of those. But when my girl is old enough and communicate, I will introduce her to her gay aunt and let her know that she's in a same-sex relationship. She's never tried spreading any propaganda and keeps to herself. My best friend Phil has also never tried spreading anything. He's a huge bodybuilder but is too timid to come out publicly for fears of being attacked physically and mentally. A lot of these people are still in fear, Wiggs. Fear from people like you who persecute them and call them sick or sinners. You're a horrible person.

I actually just went to coffee with my wife's old boss Tommy who's as flaming as they come. Tommy's a manager at Starbucks and is as gay as the day is long. He physically could not hurt a fly. And mentally, he doesn't have it in him to be a terrible or violent person either. The discussion actually came up as we were talking about my new girl and children in general. He said he's still living in fear despite having come out of the closet years ago. These people are not a threat, Wiggs. You're fucking sick. They just want to live in peace.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2014, 02:04:07 PM »
present your evidence then that isn't a buybull quote.
you got nothing.  i have a gay daughter and I will fight for her rights
against the likes of you as long as I live.
btw at what age did you decide to be straight and what age did you decide
to be a christian.  let me help you.  you didn't decide either one.

Present your evidence its genetic......I thought so.
You can fight for her rights all day. Good luck.
You're born straight and something comes along and fucks that up. There's your answer. I'm not a Christian but I'm a follower of Christ.

We're not going to agree on this or religion so it's best you and I avoid these conversations. You've got alot more on your plate to worry about...Or you should be worrying about it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2014, 02:05:07 PM »
I do care whose fucking who because when it gets to the levels it's gotten to, it affects society. People passing it off as normal are also sick. There's nothing normal and ok about it. It's an ill to society. I don't nor have I ever advocated gay bashing or violence against them. Matter of fact, if you look in my post history, you'll see I say I hate the sin not the sinner. But there is an obvious agenda being pushed and it's flatout wrong. This isn't the first time societies have gone through this homosexual behavior bullshit. It never ends well for them either. It won't this time either. You don't get to do whatever you want on this planet that's not natural and not believe there won't be consequences.  I've been through this in other threads. It's environment, misguided feelings, and abuse. Acting on these feelings is wrong and an ill to society.  Believe it or not I do know people that are gay and lesbian and I consider them close to me. Out of respect for them, I don't go off on tangents like this. It's not going to accomplish anything. But, what they're doing is wrong no matter how nice or "good" they are.
Wiggs, what's your view on arse to mouth in heterosexual couples.  Is this natural?  And what about the list of animals displaying homosexual behaviour:

Bison
Brown Bear
Brown Rat
Cavy
Caribou
Cat (domestic)
Cattle (domestic)
Chimpanzee
Common Dolphin
Common Marmoset
Dog
Elephant
Fox
Giraffe
Goat
Horse (domestic)
Koala
Lion
Orca
Raccoon

Will they go to hell?  Were they raised wrong?  And what about hermaphrodite animals that self-fertilize? Are they unnatural and is what they are doing morally wrong?  Are hermaphrodite animals that make love to themselves morally wrong?  Will God punish them?
V

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2014, 02:05:55 PM »
people who believe a sky daddy watches over them every second and loves
and cares about them is a sure sign of mental illness.
all the while over 20,000 children die on this planet each and every day
while your god does fuck all nothing.  except to support clergy who rape
little children and continue to do so.  in other words you god if it exists
supports, aids and abets pedophile baby rapist.
sane thinking says it doesn't exist.  so does the scientific theory of evolution.
do remember a scientific theory is not the same as a non scientific theory.
a scientific theory is taken as fact and the best information we have to date.
although if found to be wrong, science quickly corrects itself.  religion not ever

remember you didn't decide to become christian or straight, you were given no choice.

when an amputee walks out of a hospital with a new limb then I will believe.
tell the rapist fucktard to hurry up

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2014, 02:07:11 PM »
PUTIN A PIECE OF KGB SHIT

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2014, 02:08:06 PM »
oh and if you doubt the theory of evolution I would like
to invite you to my tenth floor apartment to test the theory of gravity.
I could be wrong but you can prove a scientific theory as false.
will make you a millionaire

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2014, 02:12:21 PM »
You're born straight and something comes along and fucks that up. There's your answer. I'm not a Christian but I'm a follower of Christ.

We're not going to agree on this or religion so it's best you and I avoid these conversations. You've got alot more on your plate to worry about...Or you should be worrying about it.
oh no you don't get to decide when a debate is over or not.  anytime you run your lips
and insult my blood as you just have I will attack you each and every time.
and your answer was nothing.  something comes along?  present your evidence.
or bail as all of you do when you're cornered with no where to go.  or make up your own facts.
godgobblers are good for that.  and supporting child rape

dustin

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2014, 02:13:57 PM »
If two consenting adults get their rocks off through homosexual intercourse, where is the harm?  Honest question.

That's a question that I always pose but I get no good responses.

I don't give a shit about who fucks who. And I give less of a shit when it's two people of the same sex, unless it's very hot lesbians on my computer screen and I've got a box of Kleenex nearby.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2014, 02:14:50 PM »
lol agenda? Some people are just attracted to other people who have the same set of genetals. I'll humor the notion that maybe it is a "sickness" for a moment - even in that scenario there is no agenda. No one's trying to spread propaganda. They're just trying to not live in fear.

I will admit that I do feel uncomfortable with the excessively flamboyant and sexually charged gay parades. You wouldn't see me bringing my little girl to one of those. But when my girl is old enough and communicate, I will introduce her to her gay aunt and let her know that she's in a same-sex relationship. She's never tried spreading any propaganda and keeps to herself. My best friend Phil has also never tried spreading anything. He's a huge bodybuilder but is too timid to come out publicly for fears of being attacked physically and mentally. A lot of these people are still in fear, Wiggs. Fear from people like you who persecute them and call them sick or sinners. You're a horrible person.

I actually just went to coffee with my wife's old boss Tommy who's as flaming as they come. Tommy's a manager at Starbucks and is as gay as the day is long. He physically could not hurt a fly. And mentally, he doesn't have it in him to be a terrible or violent person either. The discussion actually came up as we were talking about my new girl and children in general. He said he's still living in fear despite having come out of the closet years ago. These people are not a threat, Wiggs. You're fucking sick. They just want to live in peace.
Listen I no offense. I don't care about how nice Tommy or anyone else gay is. Being nice is not an excuse for this behavior. You seem to want to ignore what I'm saying. ITS AN ILL ON SOCIETY. AN UNNATURAL ACT. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. IT IS A SIN. I don't care if you disagree with me. Your friends have zero power or influence to affect anything. We're talking homos with power and influence. Don't play stupid and don't play semantics. You fucks are the sick ones. Overwhelming majority of people on this planet will side with me. This place America is a place for degenerate behaviors.  This will never EVER be accepted behavior by the majority on the planet. Why? Because it's wrong.

Fear? Thank God the Bible talks about this shit and how it will end if no repentance... :-*

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2014, 02:15:05 PM »

Some have suggested Christ was gay, would you still follow him if that is the case?
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2014, 02:16:47 PM »
Listen I no offense. I don't care about how nice Tommy or anyone else gay is. Being nice is not an excuse for this behavior. You seem to want to ignore what I'm saying. ITS AN ILL ON SOCIETY. AN UNNATURAL ACT. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. IT IS A SIN. I don't care if you disagree with me. Your friends have zero power or influence to affect anything. We're talking homos with power and influence. Don't play stupid and don't play semantics. You fucks are the sick ones. Overwhelming majority of people on this planet will side with me. This place America is a place for degenerate behaviors.  This will never EVER be accepted behavior by the majority on the planet. Why? Because it's wrong.

Fear? Thank God the Bible talks about this shit and how it will end if no repentance... :-*
It's taking synthetic drugs and vitamins, women using contraception, eating genetically and laboratory engineered food etc unatural?  Are these things also immoral and unacceptable?
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2014, 02:18:09 PM »

V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2014, 02:18:40 PM »
Wiggs, what's your view on arse to mouth in heterosexual couples.  Is this natural?  And what about the list of animals displaying homosexual behaviour:

Bison
Brown Bear
Brown Rat
Cavy
Caribou
Cat (domestic)
Cattle (domestic)
Chimpanzee
Common Dolphin
Common Marmoset
Dog
Elephant
Fox
Giraffe
Goat
Horse (domestic)
Koala
Lion
Orca
Raccoon

Will they go to hell?  Were they raised wrong?  And what about hermaphrodite animals that self-fertilize? Are they unnatural and is what they are doing morally wrong?  Are hermaphrodite animals that make love to themselves morally wrong?  Will God punish them?

And you? (What is it with all the Aussies on this board being creepers and or idiots?) (Minus Booty of course) I know your track record here about religion so why would I waste my time arguing with you? You bring nothing to these conversations but ignorance so I'm not going to bother answering your question. I thought you left this site anyway?