Author Topic: Russian President Putin defends stance on homosexuals  (Read 8134 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Russian President Putin defends stance on homosexuals
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2014, 02:20:21 PM »
Some have suggested Christ was gay, would you still follow him if that is the case?

Some have suggested 2+2=5. WTF?

When you don't know the Bible, you ask ignorant questions like this.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2014, 02:23:31 PM »
wiggs just be sure not to tell any of us if you are scheduled to work
on sunday, or eat shell fish or wear mixed fabrics.
the stoning venue is booked way in advance and it would be
difficult to accommodate you.  it's sure to be a gay old time.

dustin

« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2014, 02:23:59 PM »
Listen I no offense. I don't care about how nice Tommy or anyone else gay is. Being nice is not an excuse for this behavior. You seem to want to ignore what I'm saying. ITS AN ILL ON SOCIETY. AN UNNATURAL ACT. MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. IT IS A SIN. I don't care if you disagree with me. Your friends have zero power or influence to affect anything. We're talking homos with power and influence. Don't play stupid and don't play semantics. You fucks are the sick ones. Overwhelming majority of people on this planet will side with me. This place America is a place for degenerate behaviors.  This will never EVER be accepted behavior by the majority on the planet. Why? Because it's wrong.

Fear? Thank God the Bible talks about this shit and how it will end if no repentance... :-*

Wiggs, I've never been harmed by a gay person in my life. And I think if any gay person I knew did try to hurt me, they physically and mentally would not be able to.

There is something very wrong with you. You feel threatened by people who are not threatening. You are the sick one and I sincerely wish that you find help.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2014, 02:24:09 PM »
oh no you don't get to decide when a debate is over or not.  anytime you run your lips
and insult my blood as you just have I will attack you each and every time.
and your answer was nothing.  something comes along?  present your evidence.
or bail as all of you do when you're cornered with no where to go.  or make up your own facts.
godgobblers are good for that.  and supporting child rape

This debate didn't originally involve you so consider it a blessing I'm even addressing you. Fuck you and fuck your daughter. Don't bring the bitch in conversations and if you don't want her talked about. You did it. Not me. This is twice today I made you look like an idiot. Do you want to go for a hat trick grandpa? Now do you wanna keep going or should we stop here. I told you already. We're not going to agree and stop and you took it here. Now fuck off.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2014, 02:24:26 PM »
I feel good knowing that people like Wiggs are becoming less in number everyday.  More and more states are legalizing gay marriage and there's nothing he can do about it  :D

EDIT: looks like he's getting angry too lololol

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2014, 02:25:47 PM »
Yeah?

What about my friend who grew up in a painfully Christian family who is gay? How did that happen? The poor bastard moved half way across the country because they wouldn't accept him and he only just came out to his friends. His family will never accept him because Christ comes first according to them. I don't see why he has to be punished because you guys have a problem with it.

Here's the thing - I don't care about who's fucking who. If a dude wants to fuck a chick, I don't care. It's not my business. If a guy wants to fuck another guy, I care even less. It kind of disgusts me to think about the dynamics of two moustaches rubbing or dicks smashing together, but hey, if other people like it then I'm happy for them. Because they can have all the sword fights they want and it doesn't affect me whatsoever!

I've got a few gay friends and a gay aunt and I can assure it, it had nothing to do with the environment they were raised in. I do fear that nutters may try spreading their propaganda (I've only ever seen male-hating lesbians do this, never guys) but every group of people has their whack jobs. Gay people are the least threatening of all. It's ironic how people give them such a hard time. It's also very sad. I've seen way too much homosexual violence and it makes me sad how people pray on this weak group.

"a friend"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2014, 02:26:00 PM »
Wiggs, I've never been harmed by a gay person in my life. And I think if any gay person I knew did try to hurt me, they physically and mentally would not be able to.

There is something very wrong with you. You feel threatened by people who are not threatening. You are the sick one and I sincerely wish that you find help.

Anything else Dustin? I think you're on repeat. Fuck off with the queer shit. You're talking in circles.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2014, 02:26:35 PM »
I feel good knowing that people like Wiggs are becoming less in number everyday.  More and more states are legalizing gay marriage and there's nothing he can do about it  :D

Good luck... :-*

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2014, 02:27:25 PM »
Good luck... :-*

You too, amigo....I think you'll need it more ;D

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2014, 02:27:39 PM »
Some have suggested 2+2=5. WTF?

When you don't know the buybull, you ask ignorant questions like this.
i thought you didn't want to debate this topic.  lie much?
best you step aside. you're way out of your league and sky daddy
is going to do fuck all nothing to help you.
btw which buybull is the right one as there are at least 30 different versions
of the new testament.  they can't all be right.
but
they all can be wrong.  evolution proves it

dustin

« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2014, 02:28:35 PM »
Anything else Dustin? I think you're on repeat. Fuck off with the queer shit. You're talking in circles.

You're the one preaching to the choir, bro. No one gives a shit about God's will except for people who believe that fairies and deities really exist.

The fact of the matter is that sometimes animals of the same sex fuck each other. Deal with it. There are no "rules", only the ones religious people fabricate.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2014, 02:28:43 PM »
The saddest irony of all is that Wiggs is probably the biggest homosexual of all, and his religious indoctrination has forced him to push his homosexual longings to his deepest unconscious where it can only be revealed by his rampant homophobia.  His homophobia is a projection of his hatred for his own, albeit unconscious homosexual desires.  ;D

Homophobia is the perfect example of self loathing.
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2014, 02:28:58 PM »
You too, amigo....I think you'll need it more ;D

Actually...I won't. You have a false sense of security Amigo.  ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2014, 02:30:44 PM »
Dustin, Ekul, buffnet, all non-believers in God...All support homosexuals...typical... Good day gents.

---

« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2014, 02:31:06 PM »
You can disagree with me all day. But what I'm saying was conventional thinking until scumbags with agendas came in and changed things over time. It's a mental illness. It's not a natural act.
Chimps bum each other.
http://www.bidstrup.com/sodomy.htm

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2014, 02:31:45 PM »

hear hear!!  on behalf of my daughter thank you sir.

I hope he's getting angry as I intend to attack him to the point
at the mere suggestion of killing his neighbors gay gold fish,
he will go and do it.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2014, 02:33:11 PM »
Dustin, Ekul, buffnet, all non-believers in God...All support homosexuals...typical... Good day gents.
So did Jesus !!!  :o
V

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2014, 02:34:48 PM »
You gents talk among yourselves and high five each other. Believing you got anywhere with this conversation (especially under my skin..lol) Then go outside and let reality hit you...They can pass all the laws they want. The general public will never accept this as normal. You can keep trying though.  :-*

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2014, 02:35:34 PM »
pussy
you may need this.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2014, 02:36:30 PM »
 :P
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2014, 02:37:46 PM »
You gents talk among yourselves and high five each other. Believing you got anywhere with this conversation (especially under my skin..lol) Then go outside and let reality hit you...They can pass all the laws they want. The general public will never accept this as normal. You can keep trying though.  :-*
The Bible promoted slavery also, should society reintroduce such a thing?
V

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2014, 02:38:10 PM »
hear hear!!  on behalf of my daughter thank you sir.

I hope he's getting angry as I intend to attack him to the point
at the mere suggestion of killing his neighbors gay gold fish,
he will go and do it.

Of course, all the best to you and your daughter.  It won't be long before a constitutional amendment is passed, ensuring equal rights regardless of sexual orientation.

I'm surprised Wiggs is so quick to condemn a disenfranchised minority.  How quickly he forgets, it isn't long since his kind was discriminated against systematically.

Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it, it would seem.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2014, 02:39:22 PM »
That's true. There were no gay people in the 50's because TV didn't have it. People only turned gay when they knew about it.

True. Cavemen were not gay either.

dustin

« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2014, 02:39:46 PM »

I wouldn't say I "support them", I just don't discriminate against them. I have no reason to. I don't discriminate against Hebrews like yourself. Doesn't mean there's a big conspiracy and I'm a secret Hebrew lover sowing the seeds of propaganda. Just another set of people that I don't give a shit about unless someone victimizes them. Then I'll have a reason to speak out. As well, if there was a God he would not discriminate.

I'm also not entirely certain that there isn't some sort of celestial mother brain that helped to somehow create the universe. But that celestial being, algorithm or force of nature certainly doesn't sit in the clouds hurling lightning bolts and hating on gays. And that celestial being certainly wouldn't let the tainted hand of man write out an instruction booklet which would be scribed by filthy monks and never updated for thousands of years.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2014, 02:42:49 PM »
One has to laugh at the irony of the largest pedophilia network in the world labelling homosexuality perverse.   ::)
V