Author Topic: Russian President Putin defends stance on homosexuals  (Read 8227 times)

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
Re: Russian President Putin defends stance on homosexuals
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2014, 05:30:13 PM »

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #76 on: January 20, 2014, 05:34:22 PM »
Well, if increasing the population is the issue then they should ban priests as well then.  Celibate monks can't help increase the population either.

You know nothing about russian priests.....congrats dumbest post this week

And don't hide behind the "monks" comment

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #77 on: January 20, 2014, 11:07:05 PM »
You know nothing about russian priests.....congrats dumbest post this week

And don't hide behind the "monks" comment
I know priests the world over like to fuck little boys.  ;D
V

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2014, 11:48:30 AM »
Putin 2016.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2014, 11:57:42 AM »
I know priests the world over like to fuck little boys.  ;D

and I know fa99ots burn in hell.....

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2014, 02:06:19 PM »
Wiggs, I've never been harmed by a gay person in my life. And I think if any gay person I knew did try to hurt me, they physically and mentally would not be able to.

There is something very wrong with you. You feel threatened by people who are not threatening. You are the sick one and I sincerely wish that you find help.

you understand that this post is as bigoted against homosexuals as the person you're addressing it towards right?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2014, 02:06:59 PM »
I know priests the world over like to fuck little boys.  ;D

yup.  and female teachers too.  its an epidemic.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2014, 05:22:43 PM »
and I know fa99ots burn in hell.....
No you don't, that's just a fantasy you are drawn too to help you deal with the chronic butt hurt you feel at a world that doesn't conform to your ridiculous desires.  Hell is a fantasy for the weak minded with absolutely ZERO evidence for, Priests buggering boys is well founded, with countless evidence and even royal commissions into the fact it is epidemic in religions.
V

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2014, 06:08:10 PM »
No you don't, that's just a fantasy you are drawn too to help you deal with the chronic butt hurt you feel at a world that doesn't conform to your ridiculous desires.  Hell is a fantasy for the weak minded with absolutely ZERO evidence for, Priests buggering boys is well founded, with countless evidence and even royal commissions into the fact it is epidemic in religions.

These are some of the very words that will haunt you 5,000 years from now...when your eternal sentence is still "new" to you.  Flame on, boy, flame on.

~

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2014, 07:48:40 PM »
you understand that this post is as bigoted against homosexuals as the person you're addressing it towards right?

Don't you think that's a bit of a stretch? How about a little perspective.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2014, 12:22:57 AM »
These are some of the very words that will haunt you 5,000 years from now...when your eternal sentence is still "new" to you.  Flame on, boy, flame on.

lol,   Surely you can't be a grown man and rationally believe in such an idea as hell.  This is why indoctrinating children with religion is so abusive, it shuts down their critical thinking abilities so they grow up to make fools of themselves in front of critically minded people.

If it makes you feel better I will play along, OOH, I am so frightened of make believe land !!!
V

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2014, 01:55:46 AM »
lol,   Surely you can't be a grown man and rationally believe in such an idea as hell.  This is why indoctrinating children with religion is so abusive, it shuts down their critical thinking abilities so they grow up to make fools of themselves in front of critically minded people.

If it makes you feel better I will play along, OOH, I am so frightened of make believe land !!!

Ignoring your obvious foolishness about "abuse" and "critically minded people"  ::)

I don't care whether you "play along" or not...it is your eternal hellfire, not mine. 
~

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2014, 02:16:46 AM »
Ignoring your obvious foolishness about "abuse" and "critically minded people"  ::)

I don't care whether you "play along" or not...it is your eternal hellfire, not mine.  
I am sure if GOD is  just, moral and omnibenevolent as we are told, he has no need for a HELL.  Either GOD is GOOD, therefore there can't be a hell, or GOD is the DEVIL himself, then HELL is a possibility, and it also explains why EVIL exists in this dimension.  Either way, religious people are full of shit and massive hypocrites.

My only hope is that HELL has no GOD Botherers, because God Botherers have made life on Earth a living Hell.  And who in there right mind would worship a GOD that punished them for the way that very GOD created them, as sinners.  God Botherers seem like the frightened victims of organised criminals fervently telling everyone how generous and kind the Mafia Bosses that extort them are.  The GOD of the bible is a genocidal maniac, and anyone who actually WANTS a GOD like that in their lives, deserves the torment that comes from a lifetime of believing in a Tall tale.
V

agenda21nwo

« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2014, 03:34:25 AM »
I am sure if GOD is  just, moral and omnibenevolent as we are told, he has no need for a HELL.  Either GOD is GOOD, therefore there can't be a hell, or GOD is the DEVIL himself,

Such a naive view of things.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2014, 03:44:43 AM »
Such a naive view of things.
LOL @ people who believe in HELL calling other people naive.

Feel free to elaborate to everyone your intricate understanding of fictional places.

Why do I always feel as if I am dealing with a child when I discuss religion and God with a Getbigger.  It's quaint when a child makes such claims, but always sad when a grown man is still repeating such overt nonsense.

V

agenda21nwo

« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2014, 04:01:40 AM »
LOL @ people who believe in HELL calling other people naive.

Feel free to elaborate to everyone your intricate understanding of fictional places.

Why do I always feel as if I am dealing with a child when I discuss religion and God with a Getbigger.  It's quaint when a child makes such claims, but always sad when a grown man is still repeating such overt nonsense.

You seem to believe...

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2014, 07:03:28 AM »

This

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2014, 07:29:50 AM »

;D

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2014, 09:06:27 AM »
Well, if increasing the population is the issue then they should ban priests as well then.  Celibate monks can't help increase the population either.

E-Kul, I like the way you think.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2014, 09:50:50 AM »
I feel good knowing that people like Wiggs are becoming less in number everyday.  More and more states are legalizing gay marriage and there's nothing he can do about it  :D

EDIT: looks like he's getting angry too lololol

Did you miss the part where Wiggs said that the majority on the planet agreed with him?  (Not the majority in the USA.)

Not quite sure why he feels that believing the same thing as the majority of the non-US global population (including the 1.25 billion that can't read) should be at all compelling, though.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2014, 10:21:43 AM »
Don't you think that's a bit of a stretch? How about a little perspective.

no its not a stretch at all.  you're wrong.

basically what he's saying is that "NO GAY PERSON COULD EVER HURT ME", insinuating that they are these helpless little effeminate creatures that he is so superior to but tolerates.  that comment is simply a back handed insult to homosexuals.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2014, 11:31:02 AM »
no its not a stretch at all.  you're wrong.

basically what he's saying is that "NO GAY PERSON COULD EVER HURT ME", insinuating that they are these helpless little effeminate creatures that he is so superior to but tolerates.  that comment is simply a back handed insult to homosexuals.

Which equates to saying it's wrong or, worse, sinful?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2014, 12:12:36 PM »
Which equates to saying it's wrong or, worse, sinful?

saying that they're basically weaker and a lesser form of a human being than himself?  yes I would say its on par with calling someone a sinner.  go say either one of those things to a gay person.  find out for yourself. 

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2014, 12:40:12 PM »
saying that they're basically weaker and a lesser form of a human being than himself?  yes I would say its on par with calling someone a sinner.  go say either one of those things to a gay person.  find out for yourself. 

Gotcha.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2014, 01:04:00 PM »

we are all sinners....but the vast majority are NOT gay. I might like to eat herring with buckwheat (a Russian cuisine NO NO) but I dont hold a parade about it nor try to explain away this perversion as another alternate "normality"