Author Topic: Sherman of the Seahawks IS A GETBIGGER  (Read 19157 times)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
Re: Sherman of the Seahawks IS A GETBIGGER
« Reply #100 on: January 21, 2014, 01:44:45 PM »
I know Samuel is still playing but he isn't near his best or the best RIGHT NOW! Sherman is better, at least for this season . The stats for THIS YEAR should prove it

Dude, you're missing the point, Sherman said he is THE BEST, no he has no hardware or awards to back that claim up, he hasnt won a damn thing! Thats what i am trying to make you understand, in your "job" to be the best you have to win Awards, or come out on the Year End  report being "the man" in your company, be on the TOP of your ACTIVE employees, he cant say he is the best because he ISNT. When he when he wins a ring and gets Defensive MVP, then he can start that claim, but for now that claim cant be backed up, he hasnt won anything.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #101 on: January 21, 2014, 02:11:18 PM »
the first Denver Bronco to undercut Sherman will become a folk hero among some NFL fans. 

And now, it's not just dedicated NFL fans that realize this guy is obnoxious, whiny shit talker.  "He punched me in my face, man, I didn't even do nothin!"  listen to sherman at :16

Now, even casual fans will be rooting against this guy. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #102 on: January 21, 2014, 02:31:05 PM »
Real tough guy to punch someone while you still have your helmet on  ::) What a tough guy Trent 'garbage ass' Williams is.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #103 on: January 21, 2014, 02:32:42 PM »
Real tough guy to punch someone while you still have your helmet on  ::) What a tough guy Trent 'garbage ass' Williams is.

That big m o th er f uck er would obliterate Sherman.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: January 21, 2014, 02:33:35 PM »
Skip could have mentioned the adderall and pwned the shit out of Sherman.  "So, you have to violate league drug policy in order to be the best?"  -   But he did not.

And Skip Bayliss, 62 years old, makes half a million a year to sit in a chair 2 hours a day and debate sports.  Sherman makes $465,000 per year - and the average career of an NFL CB is 4 years.  And he's always one ankle turn away from turning his salary to zero.  Skip is a slip of the tongue away, but he has made it this far, decorated for DECADES with awards showing he is the best in his field.

Skip makes more $ than him.  Skip has more $ than him.  Skip can keep writing books and debating sports for ten more years... Does anyone here think Sherman will be this fast when he's 35?

You do realize that he's playing under his rookie contract, right? Seattle will make him the highest paid CB in the NFL after this season.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: January 21, 2014, 02:34:52 PM »
That big guy would obliterate Sherman.

How do you know that? Just because he's bigger and fatter? Take the helmet off and catch one on the chin and then we see what happens.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #106 on: January 21, 2014, 02:36:26 PM »
the first Denver Bronco to undercut Sherman will become a folk hero among some NFL fans. 

And now, it's not just dedicated NFL fans that realize this guy is obnoxious, whiny shit talker.  "He punched me in my face, man, I didn't even do nothin!"  listen to sherman at :16

Now, even casual fans will be rooting against this guy. 

that was some weak ass shit. Dude lost and melted. And he did approach sherman with the intent to punch him

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #107 on: January 21, 2014, 02:41:35 PM »
How do you know that? Just because he's bigger and fatter? Take the helmet off and catch one on the chin and then we see what happens.
\

He asked for it. He asked what he was going to do, he said hit you in yo face Sherman so go ahead on and do it, and the guy called him on his bluff. He didn't say take your helmet off and do it. He said do it. And he did it. Simple as that. And yes, Sherman's only hope is to run. You're not talking about any regular fat guy. You're talking about an elite athlete. Against Sherman's little skinny ass.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #108 on: January 21, 2014, 02:41:53 PM »
Sherman claiming innocent when he's a little shit instigator, slapping the butt, smiling in your face and trying to pat the head of a grown adult.  Fucking idiot.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #109 on: January 21, 2014, 02:43:21 PM »
Erin shoves a mic in his face like 2 min after he makes the play to take his team to the superbowl. Against a guy he dosent particularly like....
emotions will be sky high..

but whatever...hes a thug ignorant ni6.6er ...the amazing internets strike again

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: January 21, 2014, 02:51:32 PM »
\

He asked for it. He asked what he was going to do, he said hit you in yo face Sherman so go ahead on and do it, and the guy called him on his bluff. He didn't say take your helmet off and do it. He said do it. And he did it. Simple as that. And yes, Sherman's only hope is to run. You're not talking about any regular fat guy. You're talking about an elite athlete. Against Sherman's little skinny ass.

he walked up to him with the full intent on taking a swing or starting some shit. All with his helmet on. Game's over, why is he still wearing the helmet? I don't disagree that Williams is an elite athlete. All NFL players are. But to assume because he's the larger man that he would 'obliterate' Sherman is ridiculous. Sherman is not a small guy in his own right. Stand next to him and you would agree. It's a bitch move no matter how you slice it.

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: January 21, 2014, 02:53:21 PM »
Why would i would be: To be the BEST IN YOUR PROFESSION that mean you have hardware or awards to Back it up

4× Pro Bowl (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)
3× All-Pro (2007, 2009, 2010)
2× Super Bowl champion (XXXVIII, XXXIX)
3× AFC champion (2003, 2004, 2007)
NFL Interception Co-Leader (2006) with Champ Bailey
NFL Interception Co-Leader (2009) with Darren Sharper, Charles Woodson, Jairus Byrd

Last time I checked Sherman has.....ohhhh about 2 things of those 14 things....yes I am not joking he ISNT THE BEST ACTIVE CB...period

Hahaha.  Sherman is the best CB in the game.  Revis was before his injury.  Neither has a ring.  Means very little in determining defensive back play.  QB play, a different story.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2014, 02:58:03 PM »
he walked up to him with the full intent on taking a swing or starting some shit. All with his helmet on. Game's over, why is he still wearing the helmet? I don't disagree that Williams is an elite athlete. All NFL players are. But to assume because he's the larger man that he would 'obliterate' Sherman is ridiculous. Sherman is not a small guy in his own right. Stand next to him and you would agree. It's a bitch move no matter how you slice it.

Disagree. Helmet makes no difference. If you watch NFL you'll see many players on the losing team leave their helmets on when they're exchanging handshakes. Payton Manning does it all the time. Bottom line is if you're gonna be a tough guy or a shit talker you better be ready to take what's coming. If you can't then keep your mouth shut. There's a reason Super-heavyweights don't fight light-heavyweights. 6-3 195 vs. 6'5 325. Yeah...ok You must be a small guy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2014, 03:00:23 PM »
Sherman being talked about on every media outlet on Earth.

Smart..well spoken guy.  Will be an analyst working alongside Skip Bayless when he's done playing and pwning people at will.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2014, 03:24:40 PM »
Sherman being talked about on every media outlet on Earth.

Smart..well spoken guy.  Will be an analyst working alongside Skip Bayless when he's done playing and pwning people at will.

Just because he has a degree doesn't make him smart and obsolve him from stupid behavior.  Stupid is as stupid does.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2014, 03:33:17 PM »
Just because he has a degree doesn't make him smart and obsolve him from stupid behavior.  Stupid is as stupid does.

If you had a 4.2 GPA in high school and were in honors classes at Stanford, I think it's safe to say you're smart stud. What he did wasn't stupid. Look how many more people know his name and are googling him since that game. That's not what I would call a stupid move.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2014, 03:35:12 PM »
If you had a 4.2 GPA in high school and were in honors classes at Stanford, I think it's safe to say you're smart stud. What he did wasn't stupid. Look how many more people know his name and are googling him since that game. That's not what I would call a stupid move.

So he acted like a fool so he'd be popular today.  I'm not going to pull a SMM and list my credentials but I'm not impressed with his 4.2GPA in International and African American studies paper classes that he took.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2014, 03:40:35 PM »
For being a Communications major, he sure sounded stupid after that interview. 

"MOB" = money over bitches?  Really?  LOL...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2014, 03:43:36 PM »
So he acted like a fool so he'd be popular today.  I'm not going to pull a SMM and list my credentials but I'm not impressed with his 4.2GPA in International and African American studies paper classes that he took.

You believe he acted like a fool. It's not in universal agreement or even majority.  Stanford isn't the SEC. It's an elite school. They're not letting dummies in for football. He's a very intelligent man. You're just using an ad hominem attack because you don't like what he did. Well I don't either but it doesn't make him stupid.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2014, 03:43:41 PM »
Why would i would be: To be the BEST IN YOUR PROFESSION that mean you have hardware or awards to Back it up

4× Pro Bowl (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)
3× All-Pro (2007, 2009, 2010)
2× Super Bowl champion (XXXVIII, XXXIX)
3× AFC champion (2003, 2004, 2007)
NFL Interception Co-Leader (2006) with Champ Bailey
NFL Interception Co-Leader (2009) with Darren Sharper, Charles Woodson, Jairus Byrd

Last time I checked Sherman has.....ohhhh about 2 things of those 14 things....yes I am not joking he ISNT THE BEST ACTIVE CB...period

rings dont mean shit derpina.

There are 3rd stringers that never play with rings.

Dumbass

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2014, 03:46:17 PM »
You do realize that he's playing under his rookie contract, right? Seattle will make him the highest paid CB in the NFL after this season.

No doubt. When this season is done, he will make 4 times what Bayliss makes. And he will be talking to him every week as they compare notes when Sherman is also a commentator.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2014, 03:48:49 PM »
rings dont mean shit derpina.

There are 3rd stringers that never play with rings.

Dumbass

This.

I guess Adrian Peterson wasn't the best RB in the league last year..Ray Rice was  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2014, 03:51:21 PM »
There are maybe what, 20 national level commentators?  30?  

Sure, he can work for the Seattle radio network or something, but in order to work at ESPN or a major network for the 20 weeks they carry games each year, he has to be a tad more likable to viewers.  Try this "I'm better at life than you" to your peers in the booth, and I don't see him lasting long in that business.  His peers dislike him in football, I bet it'd be the same there.  And he's 25, it's a little hard to say "oh, he's just being a kid..."

Sherman talks about how intelligent he is.  That's not a smart thing to do.  He was the court jester when he was on First Take with bayliss.   He doesn't deliver amazing, creative, thought-provoking commentary.  He delivers insults that prop him up.  His insecurity will be more and more obvious as his skill set subsides.  He might be hot shit in year 3 of his career, hopped up on adderall and whatever else he's on... but that won't last. CBs last an average of 4 seasons, and he's playing the best every week.  Plus he hasa target on his back on the field... the first Bronco to blindside him will be a hero.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2014, 03:54:16 PM »

Sure, he can work for the Seattle radio network or something, but in order to work at ESPN or a major network for the 20 weeks they carry games each year, he has to be a tad more likable to viewers.  Try this "I'm better at life than you" to your peers in the booth, and I don't see him lasting long in that business.  His peers dislike him in football, I bet it'd be the same there.  And he's 25, it's a little hard to say "oh, he's just being a kid..."

Sherman talks about how intelligent he is.  That's not a smart thing to do.  He was the court jester when he was on First Take with bayliss.   He doesn't deliver amazing, creative, thought-provoking commentary.  He delivers insults that prop him up.  His insecurity will be more and more obvious as his skill set subsides.  He might be hot shit in year 3 of his career, hopped up on adderall and whatever else he's on... but that won't last. CBs last an average of 4 seasons, and he's playing the best every week.  Plus he hasa target on his back on the field... the first Bronco to blindside him will be a hero.

Rob you care too much about inconsequential bullshit.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #124 on: January 21, 2014, 03:56:21 PM »

You do realize that you come up with the most convoluted, backwards ass logic to find a way to dislike someone, right? No one cares about any of that shit.