Author Topic: Sherman of the Seahawks IS A GETBIGGER  (Read 18898 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Sherman of the Seahawks IS A GETBIGGER
« Reply #75 on: January 21, 2014, 11:53:59 AM »
Big deal....we are talking football BRO....FOOTBALL,  not LIFE. Football is a GAME....this is hilarious you dont "get it" he thinks he is the SHIT because he is good at football, going to College to play football is WELL known these athletes get BS degree's with a handful small % that actually get a lucrative degree, my father was a Professor at the University of TN and played 67-70 as an Offensive tackle, i KNOW how it works with D-1 athletes, they dont have to "try" very hard to get a 3.0 GPA bro....We are not talking about me, stay ON TOPIC... football isnt a JOB, it's a game. These left wing idiots want to you to think that but at the end of the day, Montana, Ditka, the best in the GAMES history will always say "it's a game because you cant play it 25-40 years like you can a CAREER".

Football is a game to you. ... because you watch it on TV on Sunday.

It's Richard Sherman's profession. ..as if PROFESSIONAL football player. And he's one of the best at his profession.

They have a union..medical..conduct policy. ..and oh yeah...make millions.

but I'm sure you shit all over him in life. ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2014, 11:55:41 AM »
Skip is a blowhard and Sherman did school him, but Sherman went in with one motive and that was to be a bigger blowhard.  They didn't even start the interview before Sherman just went off on his diatribe and started talking shit trying to bring Bayless down a couple notches.

That may be true, but Skip had already been talking shit about the guy before hand and this guy wasn't scared to confront him on his own turf.

Skip literally sat there and said "that may be true" to almost everything the guy said.

I mean seriously... Who gets raped like THAT... Someone who has no response and was being called out for stuff the guy had already said.

That said, yeah, Sherman was being a blow hard, but you know what? He's the best... when you talk it... you gotta walk it... and he walks it.

You can't call the guy a liar can you?

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2014, 11:57:42 AM »
That may be true, but Skip had already been talking shit about the guy before hand and this guy wasn't scared to confront him on his own turf.

Skip literally sat there and said "that may be true" to almost everything the guy said.

I mean seriously... Who gets raped like THAT... Someone who has no response and was being called out for stuff the guy had already said.

That said, yeah, Sherman was being a blow hard, but you know what? He's the best... when you talk it... you gotta walk it... and he walks it.

2 seasons.....no rings...no he ISNT the best, thanks

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2014, 11:57:47 AM »

Skip is not stupid.  Skip had everything to lose in that interview and nothing to gain. Skip had to walk a fine line to not say something that would get him fired.  ESPN and Disney won't tolerate much and if Skip "wanted to go there" with Sherman he could have got himself into a heap of dog shit.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2014, 12:00:04 PM »
Football is a game to you. ... because you watch it on TV on Sunday.

It's Richard Sherman's profession. ..as if PROFESSIONAL football player. And he's one of the best at his profession.

They have a union..medical..conduct policy. ..and oh yeah...make millions.

but I'm sure you shit all over him in life. ::)

I played beyond high school in sports...thanks

kids? CHECK.... all SMART and 1 in college on the Deans list? CHECK....Sucessful in my career? CHECK...yes i would say i am ok, Make millions?? No, but doesnt everyone on getbig make millions? YES in REAL LIFE which is outside of your profession he isnt successful...thanks

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2014, 12:03:56 PM »
2 seasons.....no rings...no he ISNT the best, thanks

You think there's a better Corner in the NFL?

Name them.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2014, 12:04:40 PM »
I played beyond high school in sports...thanks

kids? CHECK.... all SMART and 1 in college on the Deans list? CHECK....Sucessful in my career? CHECK...yes i would say i am ok, Make millions?? No, but doesnt everyone on getbig make millions?

That's great.

Now Sherman

25 years old.

Graduated Stanford with a 4.2 gpa..check

The best Cornerback in the NFL...check

I'd say he's off to a pretty good start.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2014, 12:12:37 PM »
That's great.

Now Sherman

25 years old.

Graduated Stanford with a 4.2 gpa..check

The best Cornerback in the NFL...check NOT WITHOUT A SUPERBOWL RING HE ISNTII'd say he's off to a pretty good start.

I never said he wasnt, he stated to Skip in his 24 years of LIFE, life consist of more than your school and career, it consist of your kids, family, faith, health, longevity he has been in the league 2 fucking years and thinks HE IS THE BIGGEST SHIT in the leaugue, its arrogant and totally NOT true...he is a baby and blowhard cocky kid, he reminds me of this guy..which ISNT a good thing

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2014, 12:13:55 PM »

Name them.

Yes DOZENS who have Superbowl rings, thats makes him NOT THE BEST IN HIS BUSINESS...he hasnt won SHIT

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2014, 12:23:42 PM »

Name them.

I WANT NAMES!!!! GIMME 10 NAMES!! I WANT 10 NAMES!!

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2014, 12:27:40 PM »
Both teams looked inept and lousy today.  They both looked average against weak opponents last year.

Patriots would have destroyed either of these 2 teams, as will denver.

Denver was underdog, then 1 point favorites, then 2.5 point favorites.  Climbing by the hour in Vegas.

its really too bad refs decided to fuck the pats

with 4 brady coulda claimed best ever without yammering

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2014, 12:40:32 PM »
Yes DOZENS who have Superbowl rings, thats makes him NOT THE BEST IN HIS BUSINESS...he hasnt won SHIT

So name one?

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2014, 12:43:39 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2014, 12:46:46 PM »
Sherman is not a getbigger.

Getbiggers are billionaires and rail super models.

Sherman at best has a couple million.  Too weak to be a getbigger.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2014, 12:50:00 PM »
Sherman is not a getbigger.

Getbiggers are billionaires and rail super models.

Sherman at best has a couple million.  Too weak to be a getbigger.
;D Well said

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2014, 12:54:51 PM »
being let hold by refs cuz some marketing goons decided your qb should be pushed as next big thing doesnt make u best ever

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2014, 01:03:58 PM »
I'm glad he shot off his mouth. It's giving everyone something to talk about. You can't play in the NFL without passion and he has a truck load of it.

On a different topic we are expecting 10" of snow here in Super Bowl New Jersey today. It's expected to stay below the freezing mark for about 7 days. Traffic is a complete mess with accidents everywhere.  If this happens Super Bowl Sunday it should be interesting. I'll be in my house watching the game.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2014, 01:04:51 PM »
2 weeks he will have his ring and everyone can shut the fuck up

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2014, 01:05:07 PM »
Asante Samuel.. 2 rings
Hope you're joking.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #94 on: January 21, 2014, 01:11:32 PM »
Skip is not stupid.  Skip had everything to lose in that interview and nothing to gain. Skip had to walk a fine line to not say something that would get him fired.  ESPN and Disney won't tolerate much and if Skip "wanted to go there" with Sherman he could have got himself into a heap of dog shit.

Skip could have mentioned the adderall and pwned the shit out of Sherman.  "So, you have to violate league drug policy in order to be the best?"  -   But he did not.

And Skip Bayliss, 62 years old, makes half a million a year to sit in a chair 2 hours a day and debate sports.  Sherman makes $465,000 per year - and the average career of an NFL CB is 4 years.  And he's always one ankle turn away from turning his salary to zero.  Skip is a slip of the tongue away, but he has made it this far, decorated for DECADES with awards showing he is the best in his field.

Skip makes more $ than him.  Skip has more $ than him.  Skip can keep writing books and debating sports for ten more years... Does anyone here think Sherman will be this fast when he's 35?

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2014, 01:12:49 PM »
Hope you're joking.

Why would i would be: To be the BEST IN YOUR PROFESSION that mean you have hardware or awards to Back it up

4× Pro Bowl (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010)
3× All-Pro (2007, 2009, 2010)
2× Super Bowl champion (XXXVIII, XXXIX)
3× AFC champion (2003, 2004, 2007)
NFL Interception Co-Leader (2006) with Champ Bailey
NFL Interception Co-Leader (2009) with Darren Sharper, Charles Woodson, Jairus Byrd

Last time I checked Sherman has.....ohhhh about 2 things of those 14 things....yes I am not joking he ISNT THE BEST ACTIVE CB...period

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: January 21, 2014, 01:13:52 PM »
Skip could have mentioned the adderall and pwned the shit out of Sherman.  "So, you have to violate league drug policy in order to be the best?"  -   But he did not.

And Skip Bayliss, 62 years old, makes half a million a year to sit in a chair 2 hours a day and debate sports.  Sherman makes $465,000 per year - and the average career of an NFL CB is 4 years.  And he's always one ankle turn away from turning his salary to zero.  Skip is a slip of the tongue away, but he has made it this far, decorated for DECADES with awards showing he is the best in his field.

Skip makes more $ than him.  Skip has more $ than him.  Skip can keep writing books and debating sports for ten more years... Does anyone here think Sherman will be this fast when he's 35?

YES well said, thats why i keep harping lets see how this "kid" is 15 years in his Profession....he wont be in it...period

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #97 on: January 21, 2014, 01:26:32 PM »
Asante Samuel.. 2 rings

Not current though , he was one of the best during his prime but Sherman is the current best at the moment

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: January 21, 2014, 01:34:39 PM »
Not current though , he was one of the best during his prime but Sherman is the current best at the moment

Ummm Samuel STILL IS AN ACTIVE PLAYER..Falcons hope this helps, the argument is he said he is THE BEST IN THE NFL, meaning playing RIGHT now, while others with their rings on who have won superbowls were laughing at the TV while he was talking.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #99 on: January 21, 2014, 01:39:36 PM »
Ummm Samuel STILL IS AN ACTIVE PLAYER..Falcons hope this helps, the argument is he said he is THE BEST IN THE NFL, meaning playing RIGHT now, while others with their rings on who have won superbowls were laughing at the TV while he was talking.

I know Samuel is still playing but he isn't near his best or the best RIGHT NOW! Sherman is better, at least for this season . The stats for THIS YEAR should prove it