Author Topic: Sherman of the Seahawks IS A GETBIGGER  (Read 18989 times)

bigkid

• Getbig IV
Re: Sherman of the Seahawks IS A GETBIGGER
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2014, 12:56:09 PM »
Sherman is an annoying twat, but manning would be smart to stay away from him.  Manning is gonna have trouble against seattle's D.  That pressure, those corners. Can't wait to see Manning's happy feet.

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2014, 01:02:56 PM »
Corners are just receivers that can't catch.  Sherman seems to have a lot of jealousy. 

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2014, 01:04:27 PM »
Nothing sweeter than seeing manning lose the big one again  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2014, 01:12:46 PM »
Sherman is an annoying twat, but manning would be smart to stay away from him.  Manning is gonna have trouble against seattle's D.  That pressure, those corners. Can't wait to see Manning's happy feet.

This.

Seattle wins.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2014, 01:48:30 PM »
Nothing sweeter than seeing manning lose the big one again  :D

Oh i hear you since they have 3 between them (him and Eli), he won't lose bro...its HIS year this year, coming back when no one said he would, shutting up all the haters breaking every damn passing record. HE WILL WIN....34-23 is my prediction, with 2 TD's AGAINST Sherman coverage.  ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2014, 01:52:10 PM »
You know even though I know Manning is smart enough NOT to do it, I would love to see him throw into Shermans area EVERY damn pass in the big dance and shut that m-fer up. What makes the whole situation sad is that Sherman graduated from f-in STANFORD..and was 2nd in his high school graduating class (although in Compton thats not very impressive) so to say he doesnt know how to talk is dumb, the NFL seriously shouldnt let these guys talk after something that emotional, let these dudes cool off for a few minutes and do that crap post game. The thing that angers me is those dumb ass Seahawks fans throwing food on Bowman as he was being carted off the field after that horrfic knee injury...COME ON MAN....seriously  ::)

I'm guessing the dude has been abusing adderall for years now.  It explains his ability to be so emotional 24/7, score very high in school, and at the same time be too abrasive for most social situations. 

He was suspended last year for abusing it, against the league's policy.  And he totally acts like a dude running stimulants 24/7.  You know that personality - just insecure and defensive to the point of mania 24/7.

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2014, 01:54:44 PM »
I'm guessing the dude has been abusing adderall for years now.  It explains his ability to be so emotional 24/7, score very high in school, and at the same time be too abrasive for most social situations. 

He was suspended last year for abusing it, against the league's policy.  And he totally acts like a dude running stimulants 24/7.  You know that personality - just insecure and defensive to the point of mania 24/7.

100% truth....I was thinking the SAME thing that this guy is "high" on something, no way can he be that blatently STUPID with a camera in his face, i dont give a shit how "emotional" you idiots think he is....he is for sure nuts or just loves himself entirely too much which is disgusting

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2014, 01:56:09 PM »

lololol

240 again talking out of ass about shit he has zero experience with because he doesnt like someone.

didnt Zimmerman teach you to keep you fat fucking mouth shut when you have no idea what youre talking about? Or is it just a Floridian thing to speak on matters that you obviously no nothing about?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2014, 01:57:25 PM »
100% truth....I was thinking the SAME thing that this guy is "high" on something, no way can he be that blatently STUPID with a camera in his face, i dont give a shit how "emotional" you idiots think he is....he is for sure nuts or just loves himself entirely too much which is disgusting

I know I'm a sherman hater, but today, I swear on my foot, I heard two guys in my gym talking about it.

"That one guy acting all stupid after the game, I hope he gets smoked for the winning score "
and
"I hope someone levels his ass"

That's what they said.  The NFL has a dream matchup, good vs. evil on the same field at the same time.  Should be good. Methinks they want Peyton to win though, and a few pass interference flags on Sherman will cause him to melt.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2014, 02:02:34 PM »
240 again talking out of ass about shit he has zero experience with because he doesnt like someone.

I'm part-time raising 4 kids who have been prescribed adderall by the doctor, and I'm very familiar with the benefits and deficits of this drug.  He's a spaz, plain and simple.  That's the whole meth mania thing.  He's probably taking a shitload of caffeine with it.  In that interview, he was a man not in control of his senses or himself.  He cooled off a few minutes later.  But being that amped up, yeah...

I admit I can't stand him.  But for him to brag about his grades while taking that drug... for him to violate league policy and brag about being the best lol.... imagine someone getting caught for steroids and bragging "hey, i'm the strongest!"  Yes, you cheated to attain that. 

People are going to root for the good guy (Peyton) or the bad guy (Sherman).  It's that simple. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2014, 02:06:19 PM »
I'm part-time raising 4 kids who have been prescribed adderall by the doctor, and I'm very familiar with the benefits and deficits of this drug.  He's a spaz, plain and simple.  That's the whole meth mania thing.  He's probably taking a shitload of caffeine with it.  In that interview, he was a man not in control of his senses or himself.  He cooled off a few minutes later.  But being that amped up, yeah...

I admit I can't stand him.  But for him to brag about his grades while taking that drug... for him to violate league policy and brag about being the best lol.... imagine someone getting caught for steroids and bragging "hey, i'm the strongest!"  Yes, you cheated to attain that. 

People are going to root for the good guy (Peyton) or the bad guy (Sherman).  It's that simple. 
of course they are gonna root against him. Im saying you should learn to keeo you mouth shut about shit when you have no idea whats really going on behind the scenes... dude flat out could be manic
 He could be experiencing post acute WD symptoms. (When I quit meth I was manic for 6 months). Just because you know someone that takes a drig doesnt make you knoweldgeable about everyone taking a drug.

Youre pulling a zimmerman, twisting facts and making assumptions to fit your pre determined conclusion.  Youd think after being made a fool by this over and over youd learn

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2014, 02:16:25 PM »
You guys need to lighten up.....like the guy eats children.

Hrs got a big mouth and he pwned somebody.

I was laughing my ass off. ...it was along the lines of Mike Tysons "how dare they challenge me with their primitive skills"...classic shit-talking

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2014, 02:19:48 PM »
of course they are gonna root against him. Im saying you should learn to keeo you mouth shut about shit when you have no idea whats really going on behind the scenes... dude flat out could be manic
 He could be experiencing post acute WD symptoms. (When I quit meth I was manic for 6 months). Just because you know someone that takes a drig doesnt make you knoweldgeable about everyone taking a drug.

He supposedly "quit" well over a year ago.
He blamed a teammate for sprinkling it in his water bottle.
Then he said half the league was using it, so they should make it legal.

So a guy that cheats, lies about it, then tries to justify it, eh, he's a weak character.  You don't have to take it all that serious.   I don't like a lot of NFL players, this dude just happens to be in the spotlight, and half the country is rooting against him right now.  It's normal with sports & big personalities.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2014, 02:48:08 PM »
He supposedly "quit" well over a year ago.
He blamed a teammate for sprinkling it in his water bottle.
Then he said half the league was using it, so they should make it legal.

So a guy that cheats, lies about it, then tries to justify it, eh, he's a weak character.  You don't have to take it all that serious.   I don't like a lot of NFL players, this dude just happens to be in the spotlight, and half the country is rooting against him right now.  It's normal with sports & big personalities.
george zimmerman says hi, Mr talk out of your ass

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2014, 03:42:28 PM »
You know even though I know Manning is smart enough NOT to do it, I would love to see him throw into Shermans area EVERY damn pass in the big dance and shut that m-fer up. What makes the whole situation sad is that Sherman graduated from f-in STANFORD..and was 2nd in his high school graduating class (although in Compton thats not very impressive) so to say he doesnt know how to talk is dumb, the NFL seriously shouldnt let these guys talk after something that emotional, let these dudes cool off for a few minutes and do that crap post game. The thing that angers me is those dumb ass Seahawks fans throwing food on Bowman as he was being carted off the field after that horrfic knee injury...COME ON MAN....seriously  ::)

I want to see this so bad!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2014, 03:58:16 PM »

Manning throws some of the worst "wounded ducks" of any QB of all time. If there is any wind or rain/snow, Manning is going to have real problems against Seattle's defense...I think Seattle will take the run away from Denver and dare Manning to throw all day. Manning could have 3 INT's in this game...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 20, 2014, 07:18:33 PM »
You guys need to lighten up.....like the guy eats children.

Hrs got a big mouth and he pwned somebody.

I was laughing my ass off. ...it was along the lines of Mike Tysons "how dare they challenge me with their primitive skills"...classic shit-talking

X2 jeez what a meltdown, 240... hilarious how on a forum full of tough-guy getbiggers there's still no shortage of moralizing bitchery.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #42 on: January 20, 2014, 07:23:07 PM »
If Obama had a son . . .

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #43 on: January 20, 2014, 07:44:41 PM »

Yet 2 minutes later he was completely fine on the podium?

Riiiight.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 20, 2014, 07:52:42 PM »
Yet 2 minutes later he was completely fine on the podium?

Riiiight.

There's a seedy "backstory" if you drive to the store and pick up milk with some people around here....LOL.

Tthe guy just made a fkng phenomenal play that put his team in the Superbowl...he was a little excited.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2014, 07:56:12 PM »
so is he going to start yapping about Manning?  Not sure if that's a bear he wants to poke
I hope Manning tears him apart.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2014, 08:01:32 PM »
Seattle's secondary is stacked with young, aggressive talented negroes that can jump 9 feet in the air...and they have excellent football instincts...you rarely see somebody wide the fuck open on them.

Mannings arm is not a cannon. .he's going to have to be very very careful with these guys.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2014, 08:15:28 PM »
Seattle's secondary is stacked with young, aggressive talented negroes that can jump 9 feet in the air...and they have excellent football instincts...you rarely see somebody wide the fuck open on them.

Mannings arm is not a cannon. .he's going to have to be very very careful with these guys.

As much of a punk as Sherman is... you hardly EVER see him get beat. Once in a great while... the thing is, when you don't hear his name for a game, you quickly realize either the receiver can't get open of the QB is just staying the fuck away from him. He is that good. His off games are better than most QBs highlight reel games.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2014, 08:19:32 PM »
There's a seedy "backstory" if you drive to the store and pick up milk with some people around here....LOL.

Tthe guy just made a fkng phenomenal play that put his team in the Superbowl...he was a little excited.

Not to mention Crabtree had called him out just a day or two before... So yeah... the last play that guarantees a win against a guy who had words... Hardly shocking.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2014, 08:23:17 PM »
Not to mention Crabtree had called him out just a day or two before... So yeah... the last play that guarantees a win against a guy who had words... Hardly shocking.

Yeah....LOL. the media likes to leave that part out.