Author Topic: Hebrew dad pays homage to MLK  (Read 576 times)

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
Hebrew dad pays homage to MLK
« on: January 20, 2014, 08:41:13 AM »
The father of a 16-year-old boy has been arrested for beating the teen with a broom and then knocking him unconscious after he was caught stealing in a Philadelphia clothing store. Marvin Francis, 39, was called to the Burlington Coat Factory in Upper Darby on Friday by store security after his son was allegedly caught stealing. Police say that Francis grabbed a broom from a display on his way into the store and beat his son repeatedly with it. According to the Philadelphia Daily News, he then dragged the teen out onto the sidewalk and there beat him unconscious. The incident occurred after store security officers allegedly caught two 16-year-old boys -cousins - stealing. They called the boys' parents and Francis arrived first. 'He beat him like a piece of meat,' Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood told the Philadelphia Daily News.

'As he's walking in, he picks up a broom in the store from a sales display and walks into the security office and starts beating his son with the broom,' Chitwood said. 'Then he throws the broom down and punches, kicks and knocks the kid to the ground.' The boy's cousin looked on, said Chitwood, 'scared to death.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2542673/Father-beat-son-16-unconscious-broom-store-boy-caught-shoplifting.html

Sophus

• Getbig IV
Re: Hebrew dad pays homage to MLK
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 10:02:10 AM »
Hebrew father of peace

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Hebrew dad pays homage to MLK
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 10:04:25 AM »
Hebrew husband pays homage to Allah

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=573344079425423&set=a.154683674624801.35855.100002495098599&type=1&theater

A jury spent roughly an hour and 10 minutes Friday to convict Robert Williams of murdering his wife in her West Hill home last spring.

The panel of nine women and three men quickly rejected the arguments of Williams' attorney, Michael Jurena, who admitted Williams killed his wife but claimed it was first-degree manslaughter, not second-degree murder.

That charge would have brought a maximum of 25 years in prison for Williams, 41, a convicted sex offender. He now faces 25 years to life for the murder conviction at his March 7 sentencing.

Sharene Wallace, 37, known as Sakina, was stabbed more than 30 times in the neck inside 279 Sherman St. between May 26 and May 29.

Her body was found stuffed in a closet. Williams, who fled to New York City before his arrest, admitted killing his new bride to friends and spoke at length to Albany police.

Chief Assistant District Attorney David Rossi said Williams believed Wallace was cheating on him, but killed his wife because he objected to her behavior in their Muslim community.

"I think it's clear the defendant felt slighted by Sharene," Rossi told jurors. "He may regret where he sits today. He does not regret what he did."

He played the jury part of Williams' videotaped interview with police. A detective showed Williams a photo of Wallace and referred to the victim as a Muslim woman. In turn, Williams responded: "Muslim woman? If she was a Muslim woman none of this (expletive) would even exist."

Rossi said Williams took his wife's cellphone and text-messaged naked pictures of her to all her contacts making it appear that Wallace sent out the pictures herself.

One text said: "I'm so evil I tried to contract AIDS and give it to my loving and caring husband."

Another text said: "This is me, Sheitan," a word for the devil.

Another text stated: "I'm sorry everyone but I pretend like I'm a Muslim when in all reality I'm a (prostitute) and I represent Satan."