Author Topic: Uncle Junior - Legit or not?  (Read 33054 times)

Uncle Junior

Re: Uncle Junior - Legit or not?
« Reply #225 on: January 21, 2014, 12:38:41 PM »
:'( meltdown .... i love vegas btw

I have been to Vegas several times including when Hatton lost to Mayweather, great time.

I am so excited I can't wait.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Uncle Junior
« Reply #226 on: January 21, 2014, 12:47:03 PM »
Undoubtedly conflicted.

I am in sombre and reflective mood today thinking of the past, listening to Gun's & Roses. I love their "November Rain" video with the wedding scene in it, somehow I always envisioned me and Sarah's wedding to be like that, bright, white & beautiful. Unfortunately, she was stolen from me by a fucking disease.

It's very difficult to have searched all your life for your soul mate, finally found her, been engaged and planned a whole future together for it and your world to all to fall to a mire of shit.

It's something that really I will never be able to let go off.

Still being human and as times goes by it gets very lonely and miss being with someone special to share everything with, still part of me feels that would be betrayal to Sarah and I am an extremely loyal guy. Somehow I feel like I don't have the right to be happy if she cannot be also.

That's what my whole transformation was all about, my motivations were not of fickle nature, they were very much about trying to preserve little remnants of broken heart that remained and in turn training became my "prozac" and in turn I became an exercise bulimic who could never get enough.

Still as you know with every drug you build up a tolerance, over time the same dose is never enough and you need to keep upping the dose.

In many way's the Bikini episode was somehow a personification of my internal pain. Maybe somehow I was looking to be secretly rescued. Maybe in many way's it was "the idea of bikini" rather than bikini herself that I fell in love with. Perhaps she ignited feelings in me to say "yes its possible" that another "Sarah" might be out there for me.

Hey a kid's allowed to dream right?

Still like all dreams you have to wake up and face reality and smell the shit coffee!

Another dream of mine was to always be a bodybuilder since a very young age.

I used to always run to the store and buy the latest magazine and think it was so cool to be able to look like the action hero's on the cover of those magazine.

For years I used to try and emulate my hero's without success, blaming it on myself. I used to think it was my fault. I didn't train right, I wasn't training enough, or eating right etc. Off course I was naive back then, never had any idea about steroids etc. I believed that hard work was the answer.

Hey a kid's allowed to dream right?

Still at least this dream is till alive, maybe my time is best spent pursuing this one instead???! The Iron never lies and "200 pounds is ALWAYS 200 pounds"!

-Beautifully expressed.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #227 on: January 21, 2014, 12:48:01 PM »

In any case I have been toying with a major life changing decision for a while now and I think I have finally decided.

I am going to sell the business, my car, my house and everything else I own in the next few months or as soon as I can realistically do it and move out to Vegas.

I will train in the mornings as usual, play golf in the afternoons and I will play poker all night (something I am very good at as you all know).

Everything I love above life is in Vegas, MMA, great gyms, best Boxing matches, sports, poker, gambling, night life and entertainment.

Vegas suits my character down to the ground.

Just like how the x convicts of the former British Empire migrated to Australia and the potato farmers of Ireland headed to New York and Boston to build a new life, Uncle Joon wishes to spread his wings and fly.

The answer lies towards the WEST, God Bless America, the land of the free, here I come, wish me luck! Life is too short not to chase your dreams

Because everybody's life can be improved by tapping out and hitting rock-bottom in Vegas.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: uncle junior is confirmed legit, just talked to him on phone
« Reply #228 on: January 21, 2014, 12:48:23 PM »
And now we know what will drive him off a thread. Just post his pic and give it the mocking it deserves.
I know your ugly, wrinkled ass isnt talking shit! You are in the running for the ugliest dude on Getbig. And your physique looks like a dead body thats been rotting in the sun for a few
days, all bloated and deformed.

Pellius, you are honestly the last guy who should be making fun of how someone else looks.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: January 21, 2014, 12:48:32 PM »
uncle junior is a poet

he is a shoe in for rookie of the year 2014  8)
T

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #230 on: January 21, 2014, 01:01:16 PM »
I don't know what it is. Alternate between laughing and shaking my head in disbelief that this pathetic drunken troll thought it was a good idea post this pic and make any reference to the term "sexy". It's breathtaking. It took someone like ESFfitness who knows a thing or two about the male physique to state it plainly and accurately.

jesus Christ... what the fuck are you doing on a bodybuilding website?

dude looks like a fucking reptile.

what happened to the sleeves? or muscle???

is that a Dungeons and Dragons tattoo???

if I looked like that I'd probably be an alcoholic as well.

LOL! (Now shaking head)

Uncle Junior

« Reply #231 on: January 21, 2014, 01:03:09 PM »
Thank you to Primemuscle and Bigmc for the kind words and everyone else who has been nice, you words fill me with confidence and hope.

Thank YOU!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: January 21, 2014, 01:09:42 PM »
I don't know what it is. Alternate between laughing and shaking my head in disbelief that this pathetic drunken troll thought it was a good idea post this pic and make any reference to the term "sexy". It's breathtaking. It took someone like ESFfitness who knows a thing or two about the male physique to state it plainly and accurately.

LOL! (Now shaking head)

Really?  You fucking look like a younger version of Ross Perot. You are a scarecrow with a gh belly. I look better than you pal. Your torso looks like you were crossed with a grasshopper in some experiment gone wrong. You have pink pig teets for nipples.

Post up a face pic Pellius. Show the world how ugly you are.

He looks like the character Mr. Peepers from Saturday Night Live.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: January 21, 2014, 01:33:53 PM »
One thing that I've always taken a small bit of pride in is that, despite closing in on 54 years of age, how total strangers will comment on how youthful I look and what good shape I'm in for someone my age or any age. It really makes me grateful that I always had the discipline to go to the gym consistently and actually work out. And that I never got involved in alcohol or rec drugs which I have seen firsthand, as everybody else on this board has, ruin people's lives.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #234 on: January 21, 2014, 01:38:47 PM »
One thing that I've always taken a small bit of pride in is that, despite closing in on 54 years of age, how total strangers will comment on how youthful I look and what good shape I'm in for someone my age or any age. It really makes me grateful that I always had the discipline to go to the gym consistently and actually work out. And that I never got involved in alcohol or rec drugs which I have seen firsthand, as everybody else on this board has, ruin people's lives.

Whoooooosssshhhhhhhhhh! (no homo)

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #235 on: January 21, 2014, 01:41:22 PM »

Props...none of these clowns will look like that at 54, the conditioning alone is insane, you must eat NO SALT ever.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: January 21, 2014, 01:42:41 PM »

jesus Christ... what the fuck are you doing on a bodybuilding website?

dude looks like a fucking reptile.

what happened to the sleeves? or muscle???

is that a Dungeons and Dragons tattoo???

if I looked like that I'd probably be an alcoholic as well.

I would have gone the "anonymous troll" route if I was shizzo...what a repulsive specimen

repulsive

His mistake was not killing himself with it quickly enough.

my point exactly this guy does not lift??  And if youre gonna be on a BB site you should at least try lifting more than donuts to your face

and you can tell from his pics he has never lifted in his life or even done any form of physical activity.

Whoooooosssshhhhhhhhhh!

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #237 on: January 21, 2014, 01:42:49 PM »
I for one would like to welcome back ukjeffly.

Too easy  8)
A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: January 21, 2014, 01:48:48 PM »
So what does that prove? You are still butt ugly, and you take all kinds of shit to have a Lean, but weird looking body. Congrats to that I guess  :-\

You think this looks good? You look like a beef jerky cadaver.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: January 21, 2014, 01:56:22 PM »
Uglier than me  :D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #240 on: January 21, 2014, 02:09:29 PM »

Shizzo if it makes you feel better you look way better than me bro, bikini can confirm

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #241 on: January 21, 2014, 02:40:48 PM »
pellius for all our occasional disagreement has a physique at 54 that shizzo will never ever achieve at any stage of his life.

ever.

and while pellius has a six pack the only six pack shitstain will see is the 2 or 3 he makes his way through to numb the pain of his shit life each day.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: January 21, 2014, 03:52:19 PM »
pellius looks good.

bit turtle belly but who cares,hes shredded with good size.age 54.

how many heavy alcoholics do we know who even made it to 54?

n

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #243 on: January 21, 2014, 03:54:24 PM »
Pellius = always in shape!!

54...........pfffttt.... ..........he`ll look even better than that as time goes on because he lives the lifestyle.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: January 21, 2014, 03:56:18 PM »
pellius looks good.

bit turtle belly but who cares,hes shredded with good size.age 54.

how many heavy alcoholics do we know who even made it to 54?

But only for the grace of God.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #245 on: January 22, 2014, 01:36:32 AM »

But only for the grace of God.

Wes was it finding the iron that helped you to stop? Like dropping one unhealthy addiction for a healthy one?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #246 on: January 23, 2014, 12:01:12 PM »
Bikini let's meet for moonlit happy meal/ dick down on my yacht.
Yes just make sure vaginal areas are ready set go.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: January 23, 2014, 02:54:15 PM »
Nothing like owning Shitso into oblivion that he finally shuts up and makes a quick retreat only to infect another thread with his drunken ramblings.

LOL! Actually posts pics like this on a BBing board and "flexes". Enjoy your occasional drink. No one says you have to live like a Trappist Monk. Just say no to alcohol abuse. Because this is what happens to you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: January 23, 2014, 02:56:25 PM »
Wes was it finding the iron that helped you to stop? Like dropping one unhealthy addiction for a healthy one?
Actually no,I got into working out before I ever started drinking,but the gym was always the place I would return to once the smoke cleared and I attempted to regain my sanity sobriety.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #249 on: January 23, 2014, 03:15:43 PM »
Actually no,I got into working out before I ever started drinking,but the gym was always the place I would return to once the smoke cleared and I attempted to regain my sanity sobriety.

I bet I hands down beat you Wes in the addictions department in my heyday (both volume, type and quantity), I fully realize this is not a competition but I have to try and find something I am better than you at in order to not feel so inadequate, a mere mortal in the face of Zeus himself !