Author Topic: Wes is confirmed legit, just talked to him on the phone  (Read 5438 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: phone is legit, just talked to
« Reply #75 on: January 20, 2014, 08:57:45 PM »
Alexander Graham Bell.

Phone is legit.

Best one yet!

The telephone was invented by a hebrew though.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Wes is confirmed legit, just talked to him on the phone
« Reply #76 on: January 21, 2014, 07:19:32 AM »
Wes is a myth. He isn't real. I like to think a 15 year old troll has been pretending to be him this entire time

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #77 on: January 21, 2014, 07:29:17 AM »
Wes  is  so old , he was the first gay dinosaur  ( Megasoreass)

;D

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Re: Shizzo is confirmed, just talked to Wes on the phone
« Reply #78 on: January 21, 2014, 07:35:08 AM »
Confirmed and legit!!

Shizzo is so dumb that he used to think Johnny Cash was a pay toilet.

Now you can clean up the coffee I just sprayed, nastard! Lol

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #79 on: January 21, 2014, 07:38:46 AM »
If you read this thread backwards it says 'Wes is dead.'

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #80 on: January 21, 2014, 07:39:15 AM »
Wes is a myth. He isn't real. I like to think a 15 year old troll has been pretending to be him this entire time
;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #81 on: January 21, 2014, 07:39:37 AM »
If you read this thread backwards it says 'Wes is dead.'
wes dying for bitches in this thread

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: January 21, 2014, 07:50:21 AM »

I`ve been dead for years.............I just keep forgetting to lie down.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: January 21, 2014, 08:15:59 AM »
Wes, what was it like training with Sandow?

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Army of One is legit, just spoke to Army of One on the phone
« Reply #84 on: January 21, 2014, 08:19:36 AM »
:D

One of the finest photographs ever taken. Truly lovely.
a

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 21, 2014, 08:22:55 AM »
Wes, what was it like training with Sandow?
He was a wimp.....never broke out of his comfort zone.  ;)

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #86 on: January 21, 2014, 09:09:24 AM »
He was a wimp.....never broke out of his comfort zone.  ;)

Hey you old penis puffing queer. You better pull your fucking Depends up tight and start apologizing for some of that crap you've been slinging about me. No 80 year-old, bald, Lori Steele in bad sunglasses look-alike, is going to peacock on this site as long as the darkest souled denizens of Getgay still lurk.

You can be put back on the Stab List you skinny old pillowtalking fruit.

;D   ;D   ;D

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #87 on: January 21, 2014, 09:14:59 AM »
Hey you old penis puffing queer. You better pull your fucking Depends up tight and start apologizing for some of that crap you've been slinging about me. No 80 year-old, bald, Lori Steele in bad sunglasses look-alike, is going to peacock on this site as long as the darkest souled denizens of Getgay still lurk.

You can be put back on the Stab List you skinny old pillowtalking fruit.

;D   ;D   ;D

Seal team 6 will break in and kick your ass any moment from now
$

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #88 on: January 21, 2014, 09:31:17 AM »

My sole purpose for living amongst you is to guide you onto the path or righteousness, and then later to nirvana.

Carry on mere mortals. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 21, 2014, 09:34:17 AM »
LOL  ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #90 on: January 21, 2014, 09:47:09 AM »
LOL  ;D

Wes:
You skinny-fat son of a pigfucker. You vulgar, little toddler-touching phaggot. You worthless bag of filt. You couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel. You are a dick canker. A scrotum sore that won't go away. Getbiggers would rather kiss a lawyer’s sphincter than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent scrawny mass, a walking pile of upright vomit. You are a spineless, Ethiopian refugee, looking maggot deserving of nothing but my profoundest contempt. You are a twink, a closet-homo, a weasel of an elf. Your entire existence is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion; your greatest accomplishment is akin to a big suck on a flaccid penis.

You are a bleating fool, an intellectually deficient mutant dwarf smeared richly with the alcohol-riddled placenta accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking retard, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke drooling, whorish beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

Getbiggers will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You have taken ugly to a new level, ogres call you homely, and your physique is a malformity. I barf in my mouth at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Even a dickdrip like Shitzzo avoids you. Humanity finds your existence vile, worthless, and less than nothing. You are a festering pile of dog shit, a steaming chunk of watery feces, and the dreg of this earth. In addition, did I mention you smell?

You pinheaded, old fool. I hope that a hawk picks your skinny twink body up, drives its beak into your brain, and after finding it rancid, drops you to fall swiftly before spattering on ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs, just like you do on your boyfriend’s penis.

Your Getbig posts are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable – like your whore mother. You are grimy, squalid, nasty, profane, foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Gay monkeys look down upon you. Even sheep that have slept with Basile won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

What meaning do you expect your delusional, self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted temper tantrums would have more weight than that of a gay black man living in a trailer with a hammerhead shark for a husband?

You are a waste of flesh. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour, senile and wear diapers. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of penis drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of used toilet paper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of most of Getbig’s unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You play ridiculous immature elf games, with men who are known scambags, your breath could knock buzzards off a shit-wagon. You are degenerate, noxious and sexually depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you still exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away in a ball of flames.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Hydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid in a way that it goes way beyond the stupid we know, into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar-stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid, so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant ass and ridicule your half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of your senile drivel.

Please don’t respond to this post……your attempts at constructing creative flames are pitiful. I mean really….stringing together a bunch of third-grade insults among a load of bedwetting babbling is hardly effective. Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us Getbiggers take for granted that everyone has an easy time mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" twink elfs in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read any of your posts. Even responding to you directly doesn’t seem "right". It feels like I am parking in a handicap space for a few moments. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

In the future, try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are an idiot will still be available to the readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.
 ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

P.S. - No Homo

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #91 on: January 21, 2014, 10:17:36 AM »
Wes:
You skinny-fat son of a pigfucker. You vulgar, little toddler-touching phaggot. You worthless bag of filt. You couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions on the heel. You are a dick canker. A scrotum sore that won't go away. Getbiggers would rather kiss a lawyer’s sphincter than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent scrawny mass, a walking pile of upright vomit. You are a spineless, Ethiopian refugee, looking maggot deserving of nothing but my profoundest contempt. You are a twink, a closet-homo, a weasel of an elf. Your entire existence is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion; your greatest accomplishment is akin to a big suck on a flaccid penis.

You are a bleating fool, an intellectually deficient mutant dwarf smeared richly with the alcohol-riddled placenta accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking retard, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke drooling, whorish beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done.

Getbiggers will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You have taken ugly to a new level, ogres call you homely, and your physique is a malformity. I barf in my mouth at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Even a dickdrip like Shitzzo avoids you. Humanity finds your existence vile, worthless, and less than nothing. You are a festering pile of dog shit, a steaming chunk of watery feces, and the dreg of this earth. In addition, did I mention you smell?

You pinheaded, old fool. I hope that a hawk picks your skinny twink body up, drives its beak into your brain, and after finding it rancid, drops you to fall swiftly before spattering on ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs, just like you do on your boyfriend’s penis.

Your Getbig posts are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable – like your whore mother. You are grimy, squalid, nasty, profane, foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Gay monkeys look down upon you. Even sheep that have slept with Basile won't have sex with you. You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot.

What meaning do you expect your delusional, self-important statements of unknowing, inexperienced opinion to have with us? What fantasy do you hold that you would believe that your tiny-fisted temper tantrums would have more weight than that of a gay black man living in a trailer with a hammerhead shark for a husband?

You are a waste of flesh. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour, senile and wear diapers. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper.

On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of penis drool. You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of used toilet paper. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of most of Getbig’s unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You play ridiculous immature elf games, with men who are known scambags, your breath could knock buzzards off a shit-wagon. You are degenerate, noxious and sexually depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you still exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away in a ball of flames.

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Hydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid in a way that it goes way beyond the stupid we know, into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar-stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid, so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant ass and ridicule your half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of your senile drivel.

Please don’t respond to this post……your attempts at constructing creative flames are pitiful. I mean really….stringing together a bunch of third-grade insults among a load of bedwetting babbling is hardly effective. Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us Getbiggers take for granted that everyone has an easy time mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" twink elfs in this world who find these things more difficult. If I had known, that this was your case then I would have never read any of your posts. Even responding to you directly doesn’t seem "right". It feels like I am parking in a handicap space for a few moments. I wish you the best of luck in the emotional, and social struggles that seem to be placing such a demand on you.

In the future, try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are an idiot will still be available to the readers, but they will be able to access it more rapidly.
 ;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

P.S. - No Homo
would not hit

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: January 21, 2014, 10:39:33 AM »
Wes:

;D   ;D   ;D   ;D

P.S. - No Homo

Post of the year!

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: January 21, 2014, 10:40:52 AM »
I realize most of you cats thought Wes was just some random god posting from Mt Olympus but I just spoke to him on the phone and can confirm he's a real mortal living here among us on Planet number three.  Thank you and carry on.
but what if your not real either?