Author Topic: npp vs deca  (Read 7528 times)

spiro

• Getbig IV
npp vs deca
« on: January 20, 2014, 06:35:20 PM »
Which do you prefer and why? I tend to like npp with a test base and a bit of masteron during the summertime. I actually think it has some fat burning properties like tren but it keeps you much fuller. I've run a good dose of test and mast I looked pretty good but not full enough. I added 700 mg of npp to that and my physique looked way fuller and I get veins that I've never had before I get a beautiful thick vein from my cock to my chest. Only problem it seem to loose some effectiveness towards the end of a long run. The fat burning was intense I could eat anything and stay very lean sometimes too flat.

In the winter I'm lazier I get sick of pinning so much so I run regular deca. I stay a lot fuller the look isn't as cosmetic. I fill out my jeans and long sleeve thermals I wear a lot in the winter. Fat burning isn't the same easier to put weight on. I'm ten pounds heavier on deca smoother but way rounder.

Both very excellent!

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Re: npp vs deca
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 08:34:26 PM »
I got nandrolone propionate.

All the good effects of npp without water.
$

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 01:32:21 AM »
npp and deca have similar esther weights so your getting the same amount of active drug but npp is never dosed above 100mg while deca is usually 200-300mg and both are usually similar in price.

i use a mix blend and i dont get much water with deca unless i use test with it.

both are great for a thicker look

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 02:11:52 AM »
npp and deca have similar esther weights so your getting the same amount of active drug but npp is never dosed above 100mg while deca is usually 200-300mg and both are usually similar in price.

i use a mix blend and i dont get much water with deca unless i use test with it.

both are great for a thicker look

I dunno how you have similar ester weights (without me bothering to look it up) when one ester takes 15days to cleave of and the other takes 2.

if I didn't get tired of pining 3x days a week, I'd prefer to run 3cc of 150mg/cc npp year round.. but I switch to deca (at about 4x the dosage) for half the year.

appearance-wise, I prefer npp.

shit... speaking of npp... I still have a loaded 3cc pin with 450mg sitting in it. fuck, I'm shooting first thing the morning. lol ...I totally forgot about it.

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 03:25:58 AM »
I dunno how you have similar ester weights (without me bothering to look it up) when one ester takes 15days to cleave of and the other takes 2.

if I didn't get tired of pining 3x days a week, I'd prefer to run 3cc of 150mg/cc npp year round.. but I switch to deca (at about 4x the dosage) for half the year.

shit... speaking of npp... I still have a loaded 3cc pin with 450mg sitting in it. fuck, I'm shooting first thing the morning. lol ...I totally forgot about it.

ester weight refers to how much of the compound the ester takes up and how much active hormone is available per mg because of the ester.
phenylprop and deconate esters are 63mg and 62 mg respectively.

ester half lives are completely different between npp and deca. the amount of active hormone due to the esters is almost the same.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 03:31:12 AM »

300mg NPP a week vs 450mg deca per week for mass gain (I don't need high doses)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 10:33:54 AM »
ester weight refers to how much of the compound the ester takes up and how much active hormone is available per mg because of the ester.

ester half lives are completely different between npp and deca. the amount of active hormone due to the esters is almost the same.

phenylprop este is 63mg??????

so per 100mg of NPP we're getting less than 40mg of nandrolone????

goku

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 04:43:09 PM »
phenylprop este is 63mg??????

so per 100mg of NPP we're getting less than 40mg of nandrolone????

no sorry, lazily worded from me. 63mg of active nandrolone with pp ester

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 05:14:47 PM »
Anyone else notice the fat burning effects from npp. I would get serious night sweats. My scale weight dropped all the way down to 197 I hadn't been that light in years!on regular deca at the moment I was 208 today blurred lines.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 05:14:58 PM »
no sorry, lazily worded from me. 63mg of active nandrolone with pp ester

Wow, that's almost the same nandrolone on the npp vs deca.

Much bigger difference in test from prop vs enanthate/cyp from what I recall.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2014, 05:16:17 PM »
Anyone else notice the fat burning effects from npp. I would get serious night sweats. My scale weight dropped all the way down to 197 I hadn't been that light in years!on regular deca at the moment I was 208 today blurred lines.

I remember sweating a lot on npp especially when I first started.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 06:13:37 PM »
Ive never used npp just deca, you guys use npp for show prep at all? im currently using deca 19 weeks out, I love deca personally.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2014, 07:29:48 PM »
Ive never used npp just deca, you guys use npp for show prep at all? im currently using deca 19 weeks out, I love deca personally.

transistion from deca, to npp for about 8 weeks, then to a combo of npp and tren for 6, then finally to tren w/o npp for 6-8.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2014, 10:50:35 PM »

this can not possibly be true. How can it when NPP has 3 carbon molecules and deca has 10 carbon molecules attached to it. Impossible. The higher the carbon ratio the more weight it takes up in place of the compound.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 02:46:13 AM »
this can not possibly be true. How can it when NPP has 3 carbon molecules and deca has 10 carbon molecules attached to it. Impossible. The higher the carbon ratio the more weight it takes up in place of the compound.

Decanoic acid has a molar mass of 172.26 g/mol
Phenylpropanoic acid is 150.177 g/mol
Propanoic acid is 74.08 g/mol

For reference, heptanoic acid (enanthate) is 130.18 g/mol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2014, 09:51:25 AM »
Decanoic acid has a molar mass of 172.26 g/mol
Phenylpropanoic acid is 150.177 g/mol
Propanoic acid is 74.08 g/mol

For reference, heptanoic acid (enanthate) is 130.18 g/mol
in english please  :D

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2014, 03:00:09 PM »
in english please  :D

Larger the mass of the ester, the less hormone you get

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2014, 03:23:32 PM »
Larger the mass of the ester, the less hormone you get
;D

so the ratio is 150 for the phenyl prop and 170 for the deca, this is precisely what I suspected

that ratio certainly does not translate to what guku wrote of 62 and 63 per 100mg. it would translate to something like 63 deca and 77 phenyl prop per 100mg, just estimating here based on your info.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2014, 06:19:56 PM »
Deca builds thick lasting muscle, npp blows you up only while you're taking it

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2014, 04:15:52 AM »
Use both....search the thread "using nandrolones for best results"

I'm growing like a weed on this protocol....With 10ius kefei and 15ius novolin-r pre workout

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2014, 09:45:39 AM »
Use both....search the thread "using nandrolones for best results"

I'm growing like a weed on this protocol....With 10ius kefei and 15ius novolin-r pre workout

Just read the entire thread again great stuff. Will be doing something like this for summer.

750mg sustanon
400 deca
150mg npp eod
300-500 mast
Or

750mg sustanon
1 gram primo
700-1000 npp
300-500 mast

Or bite the bullet use tren again it's been years

300-500 test p
500-700 tren a
300-500 mast
700 npp

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2014, 03:15:56 PM »
Deca builds thick lasting muscle, npp blows you up only while you're taking it

and how do you know that? sounds like bro science?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2014, 03:27:39 PM »
and how do you know that? sounds like bro science?

Personal experience, and anecdotal reports confirming my own personal experiences.

Just about every thing bodybuilders do is based on bro science, because there's very little research done on the use of steroids for bodybuilding purposes.

Do your experiences with these drugs differ?

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2014, 03:39:13 PM »
Personal experience, and anecdotal reports confirming my own personal experiences.

Just about every thing bodybuilders do is based on bro science, because there's very little research done on the use of steroids for bodybuilding purposes.

Tend to agree it puts water in the right places blows up your  arms. A week after last inject youll piss sll tha water right out. I ran it for a long time. The fat burning effects do make it very worth it though.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2014, 04:53:11 AM »

I haven't used it for long enough to come to any conclusions, just the same could be said for test enth/cyp vs test prop in that one is usually used when 'bulking' and the other when cutting making people ascribe different qualities on the compounds. Its just the same anabolic after all one is long acting the other fast acting. Both should be able to help recover and build muscle.