Author Topic: npp vs deca  (Read 7570 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: npp vs deca
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2014, 05:41:48 AM »
I haven't used it for long enough to come to any conclusions, just the same could be said for test enth/cyp vs test prop in that one is usually used when 'bulking' and the other when cutting making people ascribe different qualities on the compounds. Its just the same anabolic after all one is long acting the other fast acting. Both should be able to help recover and build muscle.

I'm with ya, there shouldn't be much difference but that's what I found.  Granted, I've never run npp for quite as long, but still 10weeks of 450-700npp should have been long enough for lasting muscle.... and yet, when I come off of it, I seem to lose everything quite quickly.

Deca on the other hand seems to build mass for me that doesn't really go anywhere.  Perhaps this is all in my head, but I'm just trying to relay my experiences

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2014, 06:06:36 PM »
I find deca slow.. but also longer lasting and building more solid thick mass.. while npp gives a stronger 'kick' but is not long lasting... just my experience too. I like both though.

If deca dick wasn't real and if nandrolone didn't give heart issues.. I would be on high doses of deca forever...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: January 26, 2014, 02:12:48 PM »
I haven't used it for long enough to come to any conclusions, just the same could be said for test enth/cyp vs test prop in that one is usually used when 'bulking' and the other when cutting making people ascribe different qualities on the compounds. Its just the same anabolic after all one is long acting the other fast acting. Both should be able to help recover and build muscle.

I don't know bro, longer esters usually result in more water retention and the feelings can change dramatically, yes the same compound but so is glucose from sugar and glucose from complex carbs but the results are dramatically different.

either way they both build muscle like you said but I can not stand the bloated feelings some compounds give, sluggish and lazy and not as hardcore in the gym plus that bloat in the ankles suck from deca and I do not get that with NPP , lol  :D

Npp all the way for me, less water = better for me that is.