Author Topic: Anyone else last year saw the UFC MMA fighters jumped video?  (Read 2377 times)

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Anyone else last year saw the UFC MMA fighters jumped video?
« on: January 20, 2014, 09:00:34 PM »
Saw this last year, but been following since , any GetBig opinions:  http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YGbh7xJIrio

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
Re: Anyone else last year saw the UFC MMA fighters jumped video?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2014, 09:02:20 PM »
The kid stomped over and over still in a coma. Police say main assailants were teens... Crazy how it unfolded over something so minor...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2014, 11:25:50 PM »
Just goes to show there's a big difference between a street fight and an MMA fight. I noticed someone commented that they had to use weapons? LOL! You think there are rules in a street fight. The best advice I ever got when defending yourself in a street fight is "Cheating is allowed -- and encouraged."

You're not fighting for a belt or a title in a street fight. Your fighting for you life.

And if you are going to walk around and act like a bad ass you take your life into your own hands.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 12:47:20 AM »
Just goes to show there's a big difference between a street fight and an MMA fight. I noticed someone commented that they had to use weapons? LOL! You think there are rules in a street fight. The best advice I ever got when defending yourself in a street fight is "Cheating is allowed -- and encouraged."

You're not fighting for a belt or a title in a street fight. Your fighting for you life.

And if you are going to walk around and act like a bad ass you take your life into your own hands.

"big difference between mma and a street fight." Well no shit. Anyone with half a brain knows that.

It's funny how you can spot retards by seeing what comments they choose to address. "Well they said something completely retarded, why don't I address this with my peanut brain knowledge."

Your mediocre wisdom sure does shine when you put it next to a idiotic statement. great job.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 12:55:54 AM »

"big difference between mma and a street fight." Well no shit. Anyone with half a brain knows that.

It's funny how you can spot retards by seeing what comments they choose to address. "Well they said something completely retarded, why don't I address this with my peanut brain knowledge."

Your mediocre wisdom sure does shine when you put it next to a idiotic statement. great job.

LOL! STFU Pussy!

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 03:05:51 AM »
Hard to know the whole story.  It looks like he barely touched the woman who obviously gave him some lip.  Surprised how many white knights there are out there who think that outnumbering and beating unarmed men with 2x4 lengths of wood and beating them into a coma while they are unconscious is an appropriate response to giving a woman a hard time.
V

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 03:25:14 AM »
Hard to know the whole story.  It looks like he barely touched the woman who obviously gave him some lip.  Surprised how many white knights there are out there who think that outnumbering and beating unarmed men with 2x4 lengths of wood and beating them into a coma while they are unconscious is an appropriate response to giving a woman a hard time.

Yes, definitely over kill. But forget about how skanky the girl looked. What if that was you girl friend, cousin, friend of you sister, your sister... anybody that you know personally? For my part, I like when a guy who likes to walk around like a thug, acts aggressive and intimidate people and even mouths off let alone touch a girl or anybody; gets their comeuppance.

None of this would have happen if these "MMA" fighters just acted with some minimal degree of courtesy and respect.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 03:37:09 AM »
The MMA guy is a thug and rude etc.. I guess it was a lesson

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 03:46:11 AM »
Yes, definitely over kill. But forget about how skanky the girl looked. What if that was you girl friend, cousin, friend of you sister, your sister... anybody that you know personally? For my part, I like when a guy who likes to walk around like a thug, acts aggressive and intimidate people and even mouths off let alone touch a girl or anybody; gets their comeuppance.

None of this would have happen if these "MMA" fighters just acted with some minimal degree of courtesy and respect.
The problem is, I can't seem to find the actual story of what happened. Some claim Falcao brushed up against the woman in a deliberate perverse manner and then the woman reacted and he shooed her away with his wallet making minor contact.  But the video doesn't show him brushing up against her, and the video footage seems to have cut out 2-3 seconds around the time he tapped her with his wallet. Did she strike him first?  And what did she say, Maiquel Falcao claims she used racial slurs and was highly offensive.  And the dude who ended up in a coma didn't do anything except back up his mate.  I just get sick of this white knight - kill other men to preserve a whore's honor mentality.  

I don't actually believe women are the weaker sex, any person who can get countless men to fight for them for little to no reason at all is a powerful force indeed.
V

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 03:50:17 AM »

this might be a good time to resurrect your elbow snapping story
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2014, 04:10:20 AM »
The problem is, I can't seem to find the actual story of what happened. Some claim Falcao brushed up against the woman in a deliberate perverse manner and then the woman reacted and he shooed her away with his wallet making minor contact.  But the video doesn't show him brushing up against her, and the video footage seems to have cut out 2-3 seconds around the time he tapped her with his wallet. Did she strike him first?  And what did she say, Maiquel Falcao claims she used racial slurs and was highly offensive.  And the dude who ended up in a coma didn't do anything except back up his mate.  I just get sick of this white knight - kill other men to preserve a whore's honor mentality.  

I don't actually believe women are the weaker sex, any person who can get countless men to fight for them for little to no reason at all is a powerful force indeed.

Well, first to me it looked like he came behind her and got way to close. You can tell that he was the first to speak to her. I don't care what words were exchanged but he did swat her. None of this would have happened if he just stood in line, kept his mouth shut and waited his turn. It is highly likely that the girl would have wanted to start shit with a thuggish looking guy like that.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 04:11:34 AM »
this might be a good time to resurrect your elbow snapping story

LOL! You never let up.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2014, 04:12:05 AM »
T

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2014, 04:28:25 AM »
Well, first to me it looked like he came behind her and got way to close. You can tell that he was the first to speak to her. I don't care what words were exchanged but he did swat her. None of this would have happened if he just stood in line, kept his mouth shut and waited his turn. It is highly likely that the girl would have wanted to start shit with a thuggish looking guy like that.
He definitely got to close and it was provocative, like I said, I would just like some more detail before making complete judgement.  Why was the video edited?  What exactly did the woman say? etc  Now she had every right to be upset at his actions, but by calling in the local thugs knowing full well what was going to happen, in my book is pretty irresponsible.  Just as men have an obligation to be responsible with their power, so do women, and putting a man in a coma over a trivial offense is pretty irresponsible.  The thugs who wielded the 2x4 and savagely beat the unconscious man have been caught and are looking at jail time.  The guy with the 2x4 who knocked the UFC fighters unconscious was a juvenile and is looking at a less severe penalty.  It is true that the whole incident could have been avoided by Falcao behaving civilly, but it is equally true the woman could have also prevented such an incident from occurring by simply letting the minor offense go.
V

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2014, 04:39:23 AM »
He definitely got to close and it was provocative, like I said, I would just like some more detail before making complete judgement.  Why was the video edited?  What exactly did the woman say? etc  Now she had every right to be upset at his actions, but by calling in the local thugs knowing full well what was going to happen, in my book is pretty irresponsible.  Just as men have an obligation to be responsible with their power, so do women, and putting a man in a coma over a trivial offense is pretty irresponsible.  The thugs who wielded the 2x4 and savagely beat the unconscious man have been caught and are looking at jail time.  The guy with the 2x4 who knocked the UFC fighters unconscious was a juvenile and is looking at a less severe penalty.  It is true that the whole incident could have been avoided by Falcao behaving civilly, but it is equally true the woman could have also prevented such an incident from occurring by simply letting the minor offense go.

Fair point. I do believe the attackers should be punished because despite being provoke they did take it way to far. And of course many violent incidence can be prevented if the insulted party just backs down. Someone insults you, swats you in the face, just walk away. You can avoid a potential nasty situation. But, I don't like bullies. I don't like trouble makers. I want them to think twice before they go looking for trouble. Would it be so easy for you to back down if you are insulted and then swatted in the face? Not me. I believe that the dignity of a human being has to be protected and even defended. Nobody wants to be a chump and get pushed around.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2014, 05:51:58 AM »
Jiu jitsu is fantastic. If you doubt that just grapple with a guy that does submission wrestling. I bet the doubters will go away with their tail between their legs.

In the street guys carry knifes, bats and guns.  We have evolved from just using our bodies as weapons it goes without saying.  It's great to have an attacker in a tight triangle choke from the guard but it sucks when his friend tries kick a field goal with your head.

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2014, 12:02:03 PM »
Headbutts, eye gouging and vicious biting completely destroy a BJJ "Guard"

Not to mention groin attacks which your opponent is wide open to when he is in guard position

BJJ is great in mma and some street fights, but if your facing a manic savage who is biting, gouging etc, all technique goes out the window

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2014, 12:11:36 PM »
Think about the attacks that are banned in MMA,

eye gouging, finger locks, biting, groin attacks. It's no coincidence these are the most devastating damage causing techniques in fighting.

If its life or death, see how far your jui jitsu gets you. MMA is like pitbull fighting with no teeth

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 12:11:43 PM »
Saw this last year, but been following since , any GetBig opinions:  http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YGbh7xJIrio

yeah, don't start fucking shit !

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 12:24:12 PM »
yeah, don't start fucking shit !
x2

Also, who wears a T-Shirt with your own name on the back  ::)

I agree that he got a little more than he deserved, but why creep up on a girl like that and then slap/flick your hand at her when it doesn't go your way...

Mind your own business and you'll be fine in 99 percent of potentially volatile situations

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2014, 12:31:42 PM »
And if was not "BJJ" guys, these guys were Chute Boxe Muay Thai fighters. Still crazy to think that kids life is ruined over backing up his friend, over a pretty trivial matter...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2014, 12:35:03 PM »
Think about the attacks that are banned in MMA,

eye gouging, finger locks, biting, groin attacks. It's no coincidence these are the most devastating damage causing techniques in fighting.

If its life or death, see how far your jui jitsu gets you. MMA is like pitbull fighting with no teeth

Very true. Just recently someone asked me what in my opinion are some of the best self defense techniques. I told him to watch the next UFC event but don't watch the fighters. Watch in the beginning where they state what techniques are illegal. Those are the best ones.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2014, 12:45:48 PM »
the only piece of advice i would give anyone in a street fight is try and remain on your feet

especially against a group

it gives you the chance to escape

also once on the ground you will get fucked up by multiple attackers

no matter how skilled you are
T

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2014, 01:22:26 PM »
the only piece of advice i would give anyone in a street fight is try and remain on your feet

especially against a group

it gives you the chance to escape

also once on the ground you will get fucked up by multiple attackers

no matter how skilled you are
unless you are bigmc we all know you go right to youre knees when a bunch of men surround you  ;D
p

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2014, 03:21:38 PM »
Finger breaking a deadly technique, lol?!?