Author Topic: Does the color of Test mean anything other than the type of oil used?  (Read 2691 times)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Lets say some test was really clear. Does this mean it's underdosed or fake ?

A

galeniko

• Getbig V
Re: Does the color of Test mean anything other than the type of oil used?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 08:04:59 PM »
no
n

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 08:11:52 PM »
no

Haha.....but yeah, basically

Color is more indicative of the type of oil used.  The only aas I would expect to have color is tren

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 10:29:25 PM »
Lets say some test was really clear. Does this mean it's underdosed or fake ?

I can make you 6 bottles of test, 2 clear, 2 yellow, 2 yellow green... and 3 of them will be bunk, 3 will be 250mg/ml and you won't be able to tell the difference. (so long as there's BA & BB in them anyways)

color means nothing.

my phizer cyp is clear as hell.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 10:46:25 PM »
Haha.....but yeah, basically

Color is more indicative of the type of oil used.  The only aas I would expect to have color is tren
ya pretty much just tren, it can not be clear, or can it  ??? I have never seen it clear or even close to clear.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 11:13:51 PM »
ya pretty much just tren, it can not be clear, or can it  ??? I have never seen it clear or even close to clear.

I thought I heard of a supplier with clear tren with plenty of positive feedback.

But I'm with ya.... if I'm presented with two vials of tren, one clear and one golden, I'm taking the golden tren every single time

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 11:28:45 PM »
There's a UG lab putting out green oils.

Weird as shit.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 12:37:33 AM »
I can make you 6 bottles of test, 2 clear, 2 yellow, 2 yellow green... and 3 of them will be bunk, 3 will be 250mg/ml and you won't be able to tell the difference. (so long as there's BA & BB in them anyways)

color means nothing.

ES which ester of test is usually the best quality when made UGL...?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 01:18:57 AM »

color means nothing.

Thanks brother.
A

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 02:40:43 AM »
ES which ester of test is usually the best quality when made UGL...?

good question.. test is pretty cheap all around, especially the common esters like enan, cyp and prop.. the others like deconate, undeconate, acetate, ect are slightly more expensive to produce, but still cheaper than deca per gram, so suppliers will charge more for them sometimes because they're "exotic", and you're likely to get cyp or enan when buying test dec/undec/ace.

that being said, enan is pretty fool-proof, although there was a couple batches of test enan raws that went out recently that caused some pain from "incomplete manufacturing" or something and resulted in a high carbolic acid content (or something like that..). I'd saw enan, cyp, and prop are likely to be dosed properly.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 03:12:43 AM »
good question.. test is pretty cheap all around, especially the common esters like enan, cyp and prop.. the others like deconate, undeconate, acetate, ect are slightly more expensive to produce, but still cheaper than deca per gram, so suppliers will charge more for them sometimes because they're "exotic", and you're likely to get cyp or enan when buying test dec/undec/ace.

that being said, enan is pretty fool-proof, although there was a couple batches of test enan raws that went out recently that caused some pain from "incomplete manufacturing" or something and resulted in a high carbolic acid content (or something like that..). I'd saw enan, cyp, and prop are likely to be dosed properly.

As I have a bit of UGL enan coming in, what was the result of the bad batch of enan? PIP, just didn't work or something else?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 03:12:59 AM »
grapeseed oil can have a greenish tint.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 03:20:26 AM »
As I have a bit of UGL enan coming in, what was the result of the bad batch of enan? PIP, just didn't work or something else?

just a lil bit of pain. quite a few ugl's got hit if we re-uped within the past month... happened about 3 months ago as well. since a lot of raw suppliers get their product from the same couple of plants.

some raw suppliers gave price breaks on re-orders for kilo's (since we're sitting on 400+ bottles of painfull test if we didn't dilute it a little.. which helps the pain, and our production cost goes up due to extra oil, ba, bb and 10ml vials and instead of 250mg/ml we've now got boatloads of 175mg/ml stuff.. which we'll move at a discount obviously, since you're normally spending $50 on 2.5g's, now you're getting .75g less or so, plus the inconvience of havng to shoot more oil so those bottles will have to move at half price just to get rid of them... some are sitting on 400bottles, some 40 bottles and some 1000+ bottles of painfull enan.. and most will just send it out anyways and hope nobody complains  :-\ ::) bad biz in my opinion)

if you get some painfull enan, contact the souce and let him know and see if you can get a replacement.. as I'm sure they're aware of the problem already.

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 05:01:26 AM »
Es how hard is it for these labs to make sustanon. It's been my go to test for years. I've used hundreds of hg amps doesn't seem to be a difference.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 10:01:40 AM »

so say you make a batch of test E and find out it has a lot of pip and it swells the injection area, is it to late to fix at this point or is there something you can do?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #15 on: January 22, 2014, 11:19:24 AM »
so say you make a batch of test E and find out it has a lot of pip and it swells the injection area, is it to late to fix at this point or is there something you can do?

if it's because of the carbolic-acid stuff in the manufacturing process, there's nothing you can do except dilute it a bit. I've only seen/heard it happening with enanthate.... and only test enanthate. never seen it with tren enanthate. (or other test's)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2014, 11:52:58 AM »

With my luck, I have a 100ml of PIP and swelling on the way!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2014, 12:03:47 PM »
With my luck, I have a 100ml of PIP and swelling on the way!
the 100ml are almost always good. In the past prop had some pip but now people are making it flawlessly, its the heavier mg per cc I would worry about, I have some deca 300 right now that sucks shit, Can not complain as someone gave me 3 bottles to try out for free, struggling getting past the first bottle and the other 2 will more then likely collect dust until I man up to use it.

Needless to say I already told the guy straight i would not buy it if I was a client on account of the pip so he is reducing the next batch to 200mg and changing a few more things.

Now remember there is such a thing we call ''virgin muscle'' so whether the gear is painful or not if you are sticking it into ''virgin muscle then'' you will feel it but keep in mind this only last for 3 to 4 injections and it no longer occurs unless the gear really is that painful. So don't judge the gear by your first shot, give it a fair chance.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2014, 02:44:39 PM »
Problem I notice with some of these ugl tests..... is that the higher the MG's they seem to crash easy in these cold temps, at least where I am at

Chubz

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2014, 03:02:03 PM »
Problem I notice with some of these ugl tests..... is that the higher the MG's they seem to crash easy in these cold temps, at least where I am at

Chubz

just run it under hot water and shake it up. it's fine. I've had phizer cyp crash into a solid crystal in my fridge.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: January 22, 2014, 03:22:17 PM »
You keep your test in the fridge? is so why? yea I have had to do that in the past with crashed test, just throwing it out there for all you guys ordering in these colder temps here lately

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2014, 05:13:14 PM »
if it's because of the carbolic-acid stuff in the manufacturing process, there's nothing you can do except dilute it a bit. I've only seen/heard it happening with enanthate.... and only test enanthate. never seen it with tren enanthate. (or other test's)

Yes this is due to carbolic acid when making T-E, confirmed from a source. I had to cut it with a ton of EQ. I still have some sitting around and prob will just trash it.

OTH sent ya a PM bro ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2014, 08:10:39 PM »
You keep your test in the fridge? is so why? yea I have had to do that in the past with crashed test, just throwing it out there for all you guys ordering in these colder temps here lately

well, at the time I did.. dunno why. not a great idea since it was hard to draw up and shoot. lol.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2014, 08:14:56 PM »
Es how hard is it for these labs to make sustanon. It's been my go to test for years. I've used hundreds of hg amps doesn't seem to be a difference.

not hard at all.

most ugl's won't bother making a legit 'carbon copy' of sust since we'd have to order test esters we normally wouldn't carry, plus they're usually a lil more $per gram.

plus the longer esters supply less actual testosterone per ML.

so long as the ugl can do simple math and calculate powder weights, it's not hard for them to make a prop/enan/cyp mix, or even an enan/undeconate mix. I doubt you'd notice a difference between real sust and a mix of enan/undeconate... well, besides the knot real sust tends to leave.