Author Topic: People who work in the abortion industry  (Read 28011 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: People who work in the abortion industry
« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2014, 07:34:28 AM »
This whore that  me and 2 other guys were screwing got pregnant,  I didn't  know if the baby was mine but  I didn't want to take any chances  so I paid for the abortion .

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2014, 07:38:31 AM »
This whore that  me and 2 other guys were screwing got pregnant,  I didn't  know if the baby was mine but  I didn't want to take any chances  so I paid for the abortion .

Reads like an Anabolichalo post

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2014, 08:00:57 AM »
Just as evil as all the men on here who blow their load into a kleenex  ???

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2014, 08:06:58 AM »

tto expensive,couldve punched here in the gut  and be done with, a 1 minute dempsey roll treatment would have done the job
n

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2014, 08:09:28 AM »
tto expensive,couldve punched here in the gut  and be done with, a 1 minute dempsey roll treatment would have done the job

$400  saved me  $1000's

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 22, 2014, 08:12:49 AM »
$400  saved me  $1000's
not if you would have the "runner" post birth, like many mnay fathers do and never ever pay one cent later on, but hey its not ok to have abortion, its neither ok to have state benefits for the single mother whoms guy dont want or cant pay.

yeah let the mother raise the child and be her problem, but first and foremost no abortion.

ah this is a stupid issue, ive had my word
n

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 22, 2014, 08:40:02 AM »
54 million USA abortions since Roe V Wade in 1973. So about half that would have 2 or more kids by now. That would be at least a 100 million xtra people here to feed and find jobs in the States. Today we have the highest number of people in our history below the poverty line and 40 million on Food Stamps. The jobs in the current economy are scarce. Would the majority of these people then be impoverished or on the dole?

Just thinking. BTW I do not like abortion period…but, I believe its your choice or not and none of the govenments business.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #82 on: January 22, 2014, 08:44:02 AM »
54 million USA abortions since Roe V Wade in 1973. So about half that would have 2 or more kids by now. That would be at least a 100 million xtra people here to feed and find jobs in the States. Today we have the highest number of people in our history below the poverty line and 40 million on Food Stamps. The jobs in the current economy are scarce. Would the majority of these people then be impoverished or on the dole?

Just thinking. BTW I do not like abortion period…but, I believe its your choice or not and none of the govenments business.

Solid post.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #83 on: January 22, 2014, 01:36:51 PM »
the question was in response to Flintstones sweeping generalisation.

Im not talking about this. No child deserves to be brought in this world if he can't be loved and taken care of....poverty etc.

but  I'm talking about an upper to middle class chick getting knocked up and now wants an abortion because she won't be able to party with her friends anymore on Friday saturday night. fuck that...you wanna be a stupid slut, then you better be prepared to be a mom.
l

---

« Reply #84 on: January 22, 2014, 01:38:25 PM »
Im not talking about this. No child deserves to be brought in this world if he can't be loved and taken care of....poverty etc.

but  I'm talking about an upper to middle class chick getting knocked up and now wants an abortion because she won't be able to party with her friends anymore on Friday saturday night. fuck that...you wanna be a stupid slut, then you better be prepared to be a mom.
So when you wrote
abortion is WRONG no matter how you slice it. WRONG!
you didnt mean it?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #85 on: January 22, 2014, 01:47:59 PM »
I'm down with abortion.

I have 2 kids... That's enough. If I had some fuckup now, I'd definitely be pro-abort... I'd be giving morning after pills like vitamins.

I'd have Planned Parenthood's number on my speed dial.

Who needs more fucking headache.

I'm 38 years old... The next diaper I need to change should be my own when I'm about 70.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #86 on: January 22, 2014, 01:50:29 PM »
So when you wrote  you didnt mean it?

hey now ;D
l

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #87 on: January 22, 2014, 02:01:38 PM »
"good" "evil"

lulz.....

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #88 on: January 22, 2014, 02:19:50 PM »
So what if the mothers life is in danger?

What if daddy raped daughter?

What if your wife raped by a black man, you gonna carry that child full term and raise him?

What if you got a fat chick pregnant?  ;D
the baby deserves to live in all those case  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #89 on: January 22, 2014, 02:25:26 PM »
leave the decision to the woman and thats that.

i mean where is the start, is using a condom an indirect abortion too?

nobdoy does abortion for fun.

it starts when there is a beating heart then it is a living being and not deserving of death.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #90 on: January 22, 2014, 02:26:42 PM »
the baby deserves to live in all those case  ;)

That will result a miserable life in many cases, any society will pay the price for that..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #91 on: January 22, 2014, 02:27:20 PM »
I think people who are against abortion should pay more in taxes and government aid to the welfare babies.  I also think they should be given incentive or forced to adopt since they seem to think overpopulation is a positive thing.

I will gladly pay more taxes and adopt a child in order for the law of abortion to be changed, no problem.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #92 on: January 22, 2014, 02:30:37 PM »
That will result a miserable life in many cases, any society will pay the price for that..
you do not know that, a kid being born in the hood or ghettos of south central LA might kill people when he grows older but you don't convict them before they take action.

4 % of the world dies by aids and the majority are in Africa, are they not allowed to have children either because of the statistics of the future.

Every individual deserves a chance at life, if it has a heart beat it deserves a chance.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 22, 2014, 02:35:11 PM »
it starts when there is a beating heart then it is a living being and not deserving of death.

it doesn't know or care at that point.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #94 on: January 22, 2014, 02:40:38 PM »

There are many studies that show that decreases in crime are related to increases in abortion.

Poor people can't afford kids and those kids grow up to be criminals.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: January 22, 2014, 02:43:58 PM »
I take it from that answer you havent really thought it through.
So answer this, whos rights are stronger, the mothers or the babies?

be careful.  don't be calling that fucking thing a baby.  once you call it a baby all the pro choice arguments go right down the shitter.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #96 on: January 22, 2014, 02:47:48 PM »
There are many studies that show that decreases in crime are related to increases in abortion.

better abortion ... than on death row

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: January 22, 2014, 02:48:36 PM »

no there's not.  I have to find the book.  but its basically by a famous statistician and he pretty much destroys those studies.  there are far too many variables that occur in any persons life to make the assumption that an abortion can prevent future crime.  basically what his point was that men take causation and correlation and make them interchangeable in order to come to the result that they know the people that they pander to will want to hear.  its about selling books.  interesting stuff.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #98 on: January 22, 2014, 02:50:27 PM »
you do not know that, a kid being born in the hood or ghettos of south central LA might kill people when he grows older but you don't convict them before they take action.

4 % of the world dies by aids and the majority are in Africa, are they not allowed to have children either because of the statistics of the future.

Every individual deserves a chance at life, if it has a heart beat it deserves a chance.

It's not a matter of convicting them, it's a matter of probabilities/statistics. Study the family situations of prisoners, most of them come from broken or fucked up families.

Most people aren't capable anyway to raise a child so why not brain scan everyone at the age of 16? When someone fail, sterilization should follow. It's not the final solution, but it will prevent a lot of shit.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #99 on: January 22, 2014, 02:50:53 PM »
Let's SEE what we're talking about....