Author Topic: Getbigger talks down to poor people.  (Read 8641 times)

---

Re: Getbigger talks down to poor people.
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2014, 12:34:13 PM »
Advance civilizations don't have "money".
Can you name one?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2014, 12:36:58 PM »
Can you name one?
sure, one of the greatest ever and also for 260.000 years "local" was what we call Atlantis. Even it's remnants in Ancient Egypt was far beyond our "society".

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2014, 12:37:31 PM »
My real name is Sebastian.

As long as we keep chasing that ideal we are bound to stay "poor". However, the elite does not chase money.. it's simply a tool to manipulate and control.They "invented" it. Advance civilizations don't have "money".

You want to thrive in our society, you need to follow the rules. If you can be ruthless and cruel and have no remorse, then yes, you can become rich.

nonsense....sorry Sebastian, but reality is those that can produce what society needs/wants will have material wealth and there is no grand conspiracy. Jobs made things people wanted, he wasn't cruel and money wasn't his idol, achievement was.

---

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2014, 12:38:07 PM »
sure, one of the greatest ever and also for 260.000 years "local" was what we call Atlantis. Even it's remnants in Ancient Egypt was far beyond our "society".
Where was Atlantis again?
http://io9.com/5948835/how-the-real-atlantis-was-drowned

??

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2014, 12:41:19 PM »
My real name is Sebastian.

As long as we keep chasing that ideal we are bound to stay "poor". However, the elite does not chase money.. it's simply a tool to manipulate and control.They "invented" it. Advance civilizations don't have "money".

You want to thrive in our society, you need to follow the rules. If you can be ruthless and cruel and have no remorse, then yes, you can become rich.

Yeah I can get with that. What happens if we say 'fuck no, I am not gonna let this happen....my self respect and dignity will not allow this'. What then Seb?

How do we thrive and achieve in a world that is set to victimise those less fortunate than us? What can we do? Fuck taking advantage of the less fortunate. Nothing ALPHA in that my tennis playing amigo. How can we reach the intoxicating heights of success without selling ours souls?

Ps this is the point where I crave the soft, senuous flesh of a female to dim my erratic thoughts and projections.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2014, 12:41:33 PM »
Where was Atlantis again?
Atlantic Ocean .. the remnants we can still see today are the Azores, while much of the desintegrated continent lies in Africa as the sand of the Sahara desert (you will not find this stuff anywhere).

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2014, 12:42:12 PM »
I can name HUNDREDS of wealthy people who built their fortunes on achievement only, and started with nothing. They were great people who strove to create and DIDN'T spend there days languishing embittered that they' were not born into the Vanderbilts.    

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2014, 12:44:17 PM »
I will humor you for this once so you can understand better why I don't need "google" and "research".

I lived many lives in that civilization and a few more in Ancient Egypt. I remember them. That's how I know so much about our true history and why I am writing a book about it. To you, it might be a fairy tale..to me it is as real as your yesterday.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #33 on: January 22, 2014, 12:44:43 PM »
I'm eating and typing with one hand...excuse spelzings erorss  ;D

---

« Reply #34 on: January 22, 2014, 12:46:34 PM »
I will humor you for this once so you can understand better why I don't need "google" and "research".

I lived many lives in that civilization and a few more in Ancient Egypt. I remember them. That's how I know so much about our true history and why I am writing a book about it. To you, it might be a fairy tale..to me it is as real as your yesterday.
I take it you didn't have any money in those lives either, everyone else seemed to be using coins.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 22, 2014, 12:46:44 PM »
I can name HUNDREDS of wealthy people who built their fortunes on achievement only, and started with nothing. They were great people who strove to create and DIDN'T spend there days languishing embittered that they' were not born into the Vanderbilts.    
No such thing as nice rich people. Money is energy that is moved around. It is like an unit. When you accumulate it, it has to be a loss from someone else. The sum of all energy is always constant my friend. Learn this and you'll automatically be smarter  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 22, 2014, 12:48:02 PM »
I take it you didn't have any money in those lives either, everyone else seemed to be using coins.
No coins back then. What you are using as a "proof" is like 3000 years from now, two people argue over what bodybuilding once was and the equivalent of you pulls out a pic of Goodrum.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2014, 12:48:50 PM »
No such thing as nice rich people. Money is energy that is moved around. It is like an unit. When you accumulate it, it has to be a loss from someone else. The sum of all energy is always constant my friend. Learn this and you'll automatically be smarter  ;D

wish you would have passes on that tidbit to our Fed Chair.....then we wouldnt need QE1, QE2, etc etc......QE10

---

« Reply #38 on: January 22, 2014, 12:49:37 PM »
No coins back then. What you are using as a "proof" is like 3000 years from now, two people argue over what bodybuilding once was and the equivalent of you pulls out a pic of Goodrum.
So your only evidence that there were no coins is the figments of your imagination that you were alive thousands of years ago and you didn't see any?

Hang on, I remember now, I was the Prince of Atlantis myself, I had loads of coins, wow, glad I remembered that.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 22, 2014, 12:50:19 PM »
wish you would have passes on that tidbit to our Fed Chair.....then we wouldnt need QE1, QE2, etc etc......QE10
Fed Chair is a puppet .. the Fed itself is something that defies logic. The whole "economic system" is a scam build on money that does not really exist. Really.

---

« Reply #40 on: January 22, 2014, 12:51:35 PM »
Fed Chair is a puppet .. the Fed itself is something that defies logic. The whole "economic system" is a scam build on money that does not really exist. Really.
Without a 'medium of exchange' society as we know it would fall apart.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 22, 2014, 12:51:57 PM »
So your only evidence that there were no coins is the figments of your imagination that you were alive thousands of years ago and you didn't see any?
I don't need "evidence" to "convince" you. I have knowledge. Believe what you will. I could not give two shits about whether you believe me or not. I meet 10 idiots daily that try to "argue" me just like you.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #42 on: January 22, 2014, 12:52:10 PM »

I'm a bit confused, a constant that doesnt exist ???

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #43 on: January 22, 2014, 12:52:17 PM »
Haha, epic lulz. Ill never understand the whole 'you have more than I do so I expect you to give up what you have so I can have it' mentality.

Some people have more than others. Thats life. Acting like youre owed a comfortable life just for existing is about the most ridiculous fucking thing ive ever heard.

no one deserves shit.. no one is owed shit. You want a comfortable life? Go out there and earn it. Find a way to make it better. Dont expect someone with more to fucking hand it to you. Pussies.

This. THIS. FUCKING THIS!!!!!

I've never ever ever once in my life been 'jealous' (an emotion for pussies) of rich people or those with more than me. Why should I? If I cared about being a millionaire and I'm not (I'm not), I'll only blame myself. There's not some magical invisible hand keeping me down or taking this from me. Every time in my life I've gotten serious about my job or bettering something in my life, it happened for me. Every single time without fail. I put enough energy into it, it will happen. This appears to be a secret for the majority of the planet.  ???

And while I technically 'come from money', I had to pay my own university tuition, car, bills, rent, fuel, phone, etc. All those things people pay without a thought, I had to paint railway stations at night in order to pay for it. Now I'm more than comfortable. Really really comfortable actually. I got on with it and didn't complain.

Bunch of fucking whining pussies. The only thing in life that makes me melt is poor people complaining but doing nothing about it.  >:( >:(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2014, 12:53:07 PM »
Without a 'medium of exchange' society as we know it would fall apart.
Good. we need change.. the cock is too big and our rectum is filled..no more room

---

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2014, 12:53:19 PM »
I don't need "evidence" to "convince" you. I have knowledge. Believe what you will. I could not give two shits about whether you believe me or not. I meet 10 idiots daily that try to "argue" me just like you.
Priceless.   ;D

So does the bloke with "the end is nigh" plaster board.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2014, 12:53:45 PM »
oh is this about moneys?

do the best out of what you been "Given".

money isnt everything in life,the clock goes all the same speed for everyone, and death is the absolute equalizer.

think about that, find your inner self,and try to enjoy life as good as possibel.

^^^this. How very buddhist of you. I happen to believe the same.

The bell tolls for us all.

Spend your time chasing money if that makes you happy. But if you find no joy in working extremely hard to make money, then change your lens on life...fast.

We all have different marginal utilities for all the many things life has to offer. But there is no greater barometer for success in life than happiness and love. Focus on things that maximize your marginal utility in love and happiness, whatever those may be. In short, focus on doing more things that bring more love into your life, and more happiness into your life. If you think about it enough, you probably already know what those are. The rest of the ways you can spend your life are distractions from your true path...distractions set up by profiteers who'd seek to monopolize your time and energies to help them grow their paths. It's only human...

Stay true to your course, and use other people's energies to build up the trajectory of your path.

Then, you will know what it is to be rich in life.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2014, 12:54:16 PM »

one of my favorite quotes

---

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2014, 12:55:31 PM »
Good. we need change.. the cock is too big and our rectum is filled..no more room
And you would be dead in about a week, in fact a very high majority would.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2014, 12:56:06 PM »
Who says you have to 'chase money'. Can't you just do your well paid job and come home at 5pm and spend the night worrying about bald midgets in thongs?  ???

Nobody says you have to work 24/7