Author Topic: thanks to getbig I'm finally getting the gains I always dreamed off - pictor  (Read 39952 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
uhm....

no reason why he'd lie?

there is also no reason for gym rats to lie about their dosage, but they do so bigtime

they want to make it look like they are better responders than they truly are for self glorification purposes and also misinformation purposes

I have no evidence, only Doz knows the truth, but he's clearly not a bragger and appears to be a pretty honest person. I know, this is just my observation, but that's all I can (like all of us).

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
I have no evidence, only Doz knows the truth, but he's clearly not a bragger and appears to be a pretty honest person. I know, this is just my observation, but that's all I can (like all of us).
the question is not why would he lie

the question is why would he tell the truth

steroids are illegal, dangerous, etc etc

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Frank Zane and Arnold Schwarzenegger were the best Mr. Olympias of all time.

You're funny but not original  :D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I believe that he rather acts as a messenger; he translates what he hears. We should realize that some folks follow the most insane protocols, even those who aren't gifted by genetics, call them the 'bostinlloyds'..
'bostinlloyds'

^^ new catch phrase!!  LOL :D

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Frank Zane and Arnold Schwarzenegger were the best Mr. Olympias of all time.
Phil heath
$

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
the question is not why would he lie

the question is why would he tell the truth

steroids are illegal, dangerous, etc etc

You seem to believe that people are liars by default, well that's your choice.
To me, Dorian appears to be a pretty honest and open minded person, not a hypocrite person or a liar.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Here's a PRO TIP.

most trainers train there front delts cnstantly...even when they think they are training side delts. Because they roll their shoulder joint to the best mechanical position. .so they can handle more weight.

Look at your shoulder..where is the lateral head ? Draw a mental arc in your mind of the line the weight should follow to hit those fibers the most effective . Its going to be different for everybody depending on you shoulder girdle....and its not straight out to the side.

Another misconception is stop at your eyes....don't go too high.  Wrong...go as high as you can...you're actually isolating the delt more the higher you go.

The one thing I do differently than anyone is I think for myself and have no "sacred cows" when it comes to training.  

"You gotta do XXXX !!"

I ain't gotta do shit. Learn your body and experiment

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Here's a PRO TIP.

most trainers train there front delts cnstantly...even when they think they are training side delts. Because they roll their shoulder joint to the best mechanical position. .so they can handle more weight.

Look at your shoulder..where is the lateral head ? Draw a mental arc in your mind of the line the weight should follow to hit those fibers the most effective . Its going to be different for everybody depending on you shoulder girdle....and its not straight out to the side.

Another misconception is stop at your eyes....don't go too high.  Wrong...go as high as you can...you're actually isolating the delt more the higher you go.

The one thing I do differently than anyone is I think for myself and have no "sacred cows" when it comes to training. 

"You gotta do XXXX !!"

^^^THIS

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Here's a PRO TIP.

Another misconception is stop at your eyes....don't go too high.  Wrong...go as high as you can...you're actually isolating the delt more the higher you go.

"You gotta do XXXX !!"

Copy and pasted of peace.

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
Here's a PRO TIP.

"You gotta do XXXX !!"

I just go with Where it burns.

That is enough IMO
$

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V

Yes from my brain  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

Yes from my brain  ;)
You're herniated belly button is bigger.  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Regarding training, are your resolutions on point?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
No.  :-\

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
I just go with Where it burns.

That is enough IMO

I hear you....thing is some dudes can't get the burn where they want it..this maybe can help unless they are well and truly fucked and just don't have the muscle there.  That happens with biceps the most.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
No.  :-\
Get busy,doesn`t take all that much time...........3 X a week is enough and far better than nothing.

You`ll do it when you`re ready,but don`t wait too long.

galeniko

• Getbig V
Here's a PRO TIP.

"You gotta do XXXX !!"

this is good.

took me 10 years to realize and still catch myself doing it wrong very often.
n

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
this is good.

took me 10 years to realize and still catch myself doing it wrong very often.

We need to get started on the book.

galeniko

• Getbig V
there is this pudgy mark rippetoe type of kid at my gym

his fluctuations in strength and stretch marks on his shit arms make me think he has done some juice

he always moans to me about "how he doesnt have time to eat properly"

i think to myself "what the fuck you fat pig..???...??"

and ask "how so?"

he says "school"

i say what the fuck school ahahahahaha tell yourself lies ok ok

he gets a little mad

i say he should use his brain for a moment and put my ear phones back on and hit some shots in the mirror ;D
yeah i heard this too poften, a fat swine telling me how the job, wife and the whole earth keps him from eating propelry.

haha what the fuck they mean, how hard is it to get down the daily protein intake,even in most busy lifestyle, boom half the protein at morning ,the other half before bed with some carbos and fats and nothing inbeetween and thats it.

what the fock are they doing in the gym if they dont want to follow some simple diet rules.

n

galeniko

• Getbig V
Yes it can be a mindfuck until you`ve trained for eons, then realize that bulking is just a term used by fat fuckers, who simply use the term as an excuse to eat shitty,in an effort to "BULK" up,which translated  literally means  turns out to gaining excess fat and hiding any muscle they had to begin with.

Excess calories turn into fat or are excreted by the body,enhanced or not,this is a fact.

It`s always best to build small amounts of lean tissue over time,then you`ll always look great.

You may not notice size gains as much,but others will as evidenced by the pic you posted here bro.

You`re definately bigger and leaner than Hell,but,you did not get fat in the process!

Progress is not measured on the scale,unless you are lean and any added bodyweight is lean tissue.

Sorry about the rant!  :D
its very simple, bulker fattos use the little bit 30minutes swinging weights in the gym as excuse for terrible eating habbits.

not once have 1 seen a fattie who said im on a bulk return in great shape anytime soon,if ever.

the weiders have done a shit ton of damage with this.
n

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Regardless of outside obligations,you are always going to need to eat,no matter what the scenario,so when they eat,they should eat correctly.....no excuse at all for eating like shit.

If school or job is in the way,I call bullshit,just bring your food with you.

PERMABULKERS ....PFFFFTTT !  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Why is that?
My job is labor intensive. I eat like shit, and the drinking makes me tired.

Its a horrible cycle. The last time I lost 70 pounds, I was taking USP labs Jacked and Their weightloss pills. I also used 5 hour energys like candy.

You could consider me a meth head back then. I was bouncing off of the walls with energy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
yeah i heard this too poften, a fat swine telling me how the job, wife and the whole earth keps him from eating propelry.

haha what the fuck they mean, how hard is it to get down the daily protein intake,even in most busy lifestyle, boom half the protein at morning ,the other half before bed with some carbos and fats and nothing inbeetween and thats it.

what the fock are they doing in the gym if they dont want to follow some simple diet rules.

That's too funny.

You have time to go to the store and get shit food to stuff down your fat face...but you don't have the time to get good food...which they also happen to sell 3 aisles over......LOLOL.