Author Topic: thanks to getbig I'm finally getting the gains I always dreamed off - pictor  (Read 39948 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
Masterona 50mg e.O.d. will take care of all estrogen no need for adex
nah adex will kill it off much more effective.

mast stil allows the fatceells to produce estrogen,

oh i see "someone" is bringing the excuses

oh brother i see the "my job is labour intesive" stuff.

so what up the carbs and or fats a LITTLE bit
n

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
My excuse is energy. I seriously think I fucked up my test production by taking pro hormones in my late teens/early twenties.

I come home after a 10 hour day, and I have no desire to work out.

Fucking sucks.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
My job is labor intensive. I eat like shit, and the drinking makes me tired.

Its a horrible cycle. The last time I lost 70 pounds, I was taking USP labs Jacked and Their weightloss pills. I also used 5 hour energys like candy.

You could consider me a meth head back then. I was bouncing off of the walls with energy.

Shizz,you just gotta` make a commitment to cleaning up the diet,booze,and getting back in shape.

Trust me,it doesn`t get any fucking easier as you get older and keep procrastinating.

Anyway,I don`t know if you truly want to get in shape,but if you do,and I can be of any help,just shoot me a PM.

no homo

Wolfox

• Getbig V
My excuse is energy. I seriously think I fucked up my test production by taking pro hormones in my late teens/early twenties.

Fucking sucks.

Same here. Thats why I workout before I go to work and on my off days.

And I cook most of my meals on my off days.
A

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
My job is labor intensive. I eat like shit, and the drinking makes me tired.

Its a horrible cycle. The last time I lost 70 pounds, I was taking USP labs Jacked and Their weightloss pills. I also used 5 hour energys like candy.

You could consider me a meth head back then. I was bouncing off of the walls with energy.

Sorry to hear that, I appreciate your honesty.

Sure, I can explain you the benefits of time management, bulk cooking, Tupperware, etc.. but it all starts in your brain. Your thoughts influence your actions and those actions influence your circumstances, so start with observing those thoughts first.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Sorry to hear that, I appreciate your honesty.

Sure, I can explain the benefits of time management, bulk cooking, Tupperware, etc.. but it all starts in your brain. Your thoughts influence your actions and those actions influence your circumstances, so start with observing those thoughts first.

There really are no excuses. You have to want to change. I am being a pussy right now.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
There really are no excuses. You have to want to change. I am being a pussy right now.

This is so true. Let us know when you're ready to make that change.

Could be a major hit if you include progress pics.
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

Fucking sucks.

No kidding.

You just get up and do it anyway.  Just like you hit the fkng alarm in the morning and go to work.

You have to make it important to you.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
No kidding.

You just get up and do it anyway.  Just like you hit the fkng alarm in the morning and go to work.

This.

Coworker works 2 jobs. Tells me he's getting out of shape so he's gonna start working another job...job #3. I look at him weird... he says his 3rd job is working out at the gym. I nod in approval.

You have to want it.
A

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
YOU GOTTA` WANNA` !!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
No kidding.

The alcohol is the worst part though. I take 3 shots and I am ready to sleep.

This shit is no joke. I am a smart guy, but this shit is hard to kick.

It is fucking with my plans for life.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

Don't punish yourself too hard. There are deeper reasons why a person makes certain decisions in his/her life. I believe that you will only succeed on the long run when you study those reasons, whatever they are.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
The alcohol is the worst part though. I take 3 shots and I am ready to sleep.

Meh. Played football with dudes who would get twisted on the regular and still were yolked and made gains.

btw- I usually have 3 shots after work at the bar.  8)
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
Good posts.

I just got home myself. I don't want to go to the gym.... I'm hungry and I'd much rather grab the woman and go get some fat ass cheeseburgers....but here I am donning  the spandex singlet.

galeniko

• Getbig V
wolfox you fucking pussy, you girlish piece of shit hahaa.

i worked 12hrs construction site 7 days a week 1 year non stop,hard manual work and still went to gym every day, and yes on hard diet.

you fucking little cuuunt, you just havent got it, youre over 30, and you got not 1 muscle on you, its not happening this lifetime.

choke on shit, faggget.

you girlie girl,hahaah oh brother, i train on my days off.

and for your other account, you turd in human skin, prohormones dont mess up your test leveles for 10+years, PREHAPS its the alcohol, has this ever occured to you inbred mongoloid.

yes groink, the fat turds and the skinyfats, they somehow manage to outeat guys like us as far calories go, but somehow the gains not there.

oh how come.

its lovely ,t pumps me up seeing the idiots waste their time in the gym thinking they gym time will make up for the lack of everything else.

this sport has no lace for excuses, even to attain the daily 300mg test natural physique,theres no excuses.

and yes, theres no cycling.

if you wanna do cycling,buy a bycycle,dont even start any gear whatsoever, theres no cycling.only on and off when not feleing like traning.or health reasons.or give body a break.

but "cycling" oh brother."what cycle shoudl i use bro, tren is abs in a bottle" haha, sure sure.

:D

YOU GOTTA` WANNA` !!
yes and half assed lie to oneself pretent "i wanna" isnt going anywhere.it must be second nature and regular guy diet must become kinda vague memory.

n

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Good posts.

I just got home myself. I don't want to go to the gym.... I'm hungry and I'd much rather grab the woman and go get some fat ass cheeseburgers....but here I am donning  the spandex singlet.
You know I like to fuck with you Groink. Deep down I am impressed by your physique.

I mean you are close to AARP dawg! You look great minus the quato belly button, and the Russian forehead.  ;D

MusselFreek

• Getbig III
  • Go Beserk!
Why this site don't show images? Is it just me that don't see pictures?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Shizz,if I can quit drinking,anyone can.....I was bad............ridiculou s to be honest

Hit some AA meetings,people there will know where you`re coming from,because they`ve been there,and will help you.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

i worked 12hrs construction site 7 days a week 1 year non stop,hard manual work and still went to gym every day, and yes on hard diet.

you fucking little cuuunt, you just havent got it, youre over 30, and you got not 1 muscle on you, its not happening this lifetime.

choke on shit, faggget.

and for your other account, you turd in human skin, prohormones dont mess up your test leveles for 10+years, PREHAPS its the alcohol, has this ever occured to you inbred mongoloid.

yes groink, the fat turds and the skinyfats, they somehow manage to outeat guys like us as far calories go, but somehow the gains not there.

oh how come.

its lovely ,t pumps me up seeing the idiots waste their time in the gym thinking they gym time will make up for the lack of everything else.

this sport has no lace for excuses, even to attain the daily 300mg test natural physique,theres no excuses.

if you wanna do cycling,buy a bycycle,dont even start any gear whatsoever, theres no cycling.only on and off when not feleing like traning.or health reasons.or give body a break.

but "cycling" oh brother."what cycle shoudl i use bro, tren is abs in a bottle" haha, sure sure.

yes and half assed lie to oneself pretent "i wanna" isnt going anywhere.it must be second nature and regular guy diet must become kinda vague memory.

yup,it`s got to be part of your everyday routine just like brushing your teeth and taking a shower....should come natural,but for most of us here,it`s in our blood and we have a passion for it..others,not so much.

Poor them,they can stay average or below average,it`s easy to do so.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Shizz,if I can quit drinking,anyone can.....I was bad............ridiculou s to be honest

Hit some AA meetings,people there will know where you`re coming from,because they`ve been there,and will help you.
Fuck that shit! I can beat this myself. I dont need to be around strung out bums.

I appreciate the advice regardless Wes.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Once you get the routine going it gets easier. It's like thats what you're supposed to do. Like taking a shower... if you dont you'll look and feel like shit.

A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V

choke on shit, faggget.

oh how come.

Who are you talking to? I am not Wolfox.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Shizzo I'm serious tho when you're ready you should start a log. Guaranteed hit. It will be apart of the getbig archives my brother from another mother (and father)  8)
A

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
You know I like to fuck with you Groink. Deep down I am impressed by your physique.

I mean you are close to AARP dawg! You look great minus the quato belly button, and the Russian forehead.  ;D

Ha ha

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Fuck that shit! I can beat this myself. I dont need to be around strung out bums.

I appreciate the advice regardless Wes.
Those bums as you call them,have recovered bro,and they didn`t set out in life to become bums,booze will take the best man down over time.

Anyway,I never go to meetings,haven`t gone to one in well over 12-13 years,the gym is my tonic now,but don`t be ashamed to go,it`s anonymous and what`s said there,stay there,just like in Vegas.  :D

It helped me out initially because like you,I thought I could do it by myself,and I did for varying lengths of time,but I always started again eventually.

Like minded people who understand alcoholism that are now recovered can help big time,trust me.

I used to say fuck those losers to,but booze becomes progressive and then I became one of those losers.

Not trying to sound like a Bible banger,just trying to help as I know how it is,or was in my case.