Author Topic: thanks to getbig I'm finally getting the gains I always dreamed off - pictor  (Read 39978 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
There have been studies that have shown cruising on 100mg of both test and TREN is actually safe and not unhealthy. I'm gonna give this a shot next time I cruise and see if that helps me hold my mass on less food
nah,this is hard to believe.

all studies i seen with non estrogen convertables literaly totalled the cholesterol levels of the subjects.

i dont believe theres a human study for tren at all, not a serious one
n

Uncle Junior

nah youre not fat at all, no need to diet further down, this is ready for gear, just watch the food intake, you know, adapt accordingly.

this is lean enough

Ok cool, fuck it, I start from Monday. Still kinda scared, but fuck it, bikini upset me so much that fuck it, im gonna go on and become pussy slayer. :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
there was A LOT on the pro muscle forum about it, with studies and a doctor that came in discussing it in detail. google test and tren cruise pro muscle or something

A 'study' on pro muscle... ::) I'm talking about research papers, accepted by relevant medical journals, not random PDFs, anyone can make a PDF, LOL
To start with, tren has an androgenic score of 500%, only methyl compounds, halo & dimethyltrienolone have higher scores.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Its not the injection pain etc that I am scared of, its the losing my natty status, selling soul to the devil type bullshit thoughts that come to my head.

Well this just seems like a big head game you are playing on yourself. The devil doesn't give a shit whether you inject testosterone or not....besides who actually believes in the devil anyway. I can understand fearing putting something into my body if I didn't know for sure where it came from. Since I have a prescription for test cypionate which I fill at the Safeway pharmacy, I am not worried about this. If I bought it from some illegitimate source or off the internet, I'd be more concerned.

If you are prepping for a competition and you only competed in natural bodybuilding contests, then I can understand how you might be concerned about being "natty" since competing against the pros in untested contests take the competition to a whole different level. If however you are just hoping to add some size, who cares how you do it. As far as I know, you still have to lift regardless of whether you are on test or using AAS. The last thing you should be concerned about is what we idiots on Getbig think. Seems to me a lot of posters here stretch the term natty to mean something other than it really does....people lie, unfortunately.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Ok cool, fuck it, I start from Monday. Still kinda scared, but fuck it, bikini upset me so much that fuck it, im gonna go on and become pussy slayer. :)

Bikini upset you??? You actually let someone from Getbig get to you? Come on fella, be strong.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
hey ro, looking good but what catched my attention much more is the the 2 fatto whales on the walking cardio thing haha the one in black top has epic hunchback, i guess her fat udders are dragging her down forward

lols after school teens flood the gym, some fine looking girls also, feel like an old perv between sets catching a whiff  :D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

Its not the injection pain etc that I am scared of, its the losing my natty status, selling soul to the devil type bullshit thoughts that come to my head.

i really struggled with it for several months, everything going so well (thanks to roids) but then each week OH FUCK ITS THAT TIME AGAIN TO FACE THE TRUTH THAT YOU NEED DRUGS NOW

but now that i'm into it i kinda like it

feels like a pretty hardcore thing to do actually ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
beast

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Right before it's pinning time, take a look at pictures like these.

Uncle Junior

Sorry bro's gonna comment back later, I'm getting ready to go out, going to borehamwood, I got tickets to see Celebrity Big Brother.

Will reply back later.

x0x0x0

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
kill yourself fagget.

if youre not dj181, youre an excellent satire.

both of you need to fucking castrate yourself so that you cannot breed.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Right before it's pinning time, take a look at pictures like these.

Seen that shot dozens and dozens of times.....still ridiculously sick.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
not crashing your thread Anabolic but I noticed the getbiggers recent pics thread is locked. Starting competition prep, time to take it to a higher level :)

The Shadow would be proud.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Seen that shot dozens and dozens of times.....still ridiculously sick.

Among Man's greatest achievements

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
last night got my cock sucked by that 18 year old nigress

it was a glorious time

i had not got my cock sucked since 12th may 2013

she really loves my arms so much, she took pictors of them

getbig thinks i'm autistic jokin,g when i say arms get the girls get the girls

i was right tho to believe in my vision

there is nothing quite like the feeling of getting a girl explicitely because of your shredded arms. it's like the pinacle of self actualization for a bber

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Damn halo you hella vascular. You got that cock arm only its big.   8)
A

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
maybe thats what attracts the girls

two huge cocks hanging from the body

---

last night got my cock sucked by that 18 year old nigress

it was a glorious time

i had not got my cock sucked since 12th may 2013

she really loves my arms so much, she took pictors of them

getbig thinks i'm autistic jokin,g when i say arms get the girls get the girls

i was right tho to believe in my vision

there is nothing quite like the feeling of getting a girl explicitely because of your shredded arms. it's like the pinacle of self actualization for a bber

Epic one liner right there.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Do you really believe him ?, could be any ones image ...............

Still no sun on Cuba  ;D

Mawse

• Getbig IV
A 'study' on pro muscle... ::) I'm talking about research papers, accepted by relevant medical journals, not random PDFs, anyone can make a PDF, LOL
To start with, tren has an androgenic score of 500%, only methyl compounds, halo & dimethyltrienolone have higher scores.

no, there actually has been research on tren E as a TRT drug.

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/300/4/E650

It will never be covered by insurance as TRT here in the US, even deca and var cant get covered.. hard even for the HIV+

goMerica

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
no, there actually has been research on tren E as a TRT drug.

http://ajpendo.physiology.org/content/300/4/E650

It will never be covered by insurance as TRT here in the US, even deca and var cant get covered.. hard even for the HIV+

goMerica

Interesting paper, but their conclusion regarding it's androgenic effect is clear:

"In summary, low-dose administration of the non-5α-reducible androgen TREN maintains prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations near the level of shams while producing potent myotrophic actions in skeletal muscle and partial protection against orchiectomy-induced bone loss and visceral fat accumulation."

So, only a low dose has a mild/neutral androgenic effect. How low in mgs/pound for a human being is hard to say, since this research is based on rats, which is understandable, since no institute would fund a test on human beings. Nevertheless an interesting paper, though it's hard to compare tren with SARMs like ostarine/S4.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Interesting paper, but their conclusion regarding it's androgenic effect is clear:

"In summary, low-dose administration of the non-5α-reducible androgen TREN maintains prostate mass and hemoglobin concentrations near the level of shams while producing potent myotrophic actions in skeletal muscle and partial protection against orchiectomy-induced bone loss and visceral fat accumulation."

So, only a low dose has a mild/neutral androgenic effect. How low in mgs/pound for a human being is hard to say, since this research is based on rats, which is understandable, since no institute would fund a test on human beings. Nevertheless an interesting paper, though it's hard to compare tren with SARMs like ostarine/S4.

speaking from personal experience, tren lowers my DHT dramatically (and SHBG) therefore if you buy into the DHT hypothesis (I don't) then it would a great prostate safe TRT drug .. at least for me

I'd like to see a test on humans done in China or India, but why would they even bother?  :-[

we should really let Anabollock get back on topic of 18 year old threesomes.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
speaking from personal experience, tren lowers my DHT dramatically (and SHBG) therefore if you buy into the DHT hypothesis (I don't) then it would a great prostate safe TRT drug .. at least for me

I'd like to see a test on humans done in China or India, but why would they even bother?  :-[

we should really let Anabollock get back on topic of 18 year old threesomes.

No kidding, huh?  Theoretically, tren would be a hair safe steroid then, no?

galeniko

• Getbig V
No kidding, huh?  Theoretically, tren would be a hair safe steroid then, no?
hm yes if we go by that, yes.

sounds too good ot be true ???
n

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
hm yes if we go by that, yes.

sounds too good ot be true ???

Fucking tren for everybody!