Author Topic: whats going on with GSP  (Read 2543 times)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
whats going on with GSP
« on: January 22, 2014, 05:27:16 PM »
he retired???
a

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: whats going on with GSP
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2014, 06:14:46 PM »
For now.... But says he might come back (looks like Lesnar will be back this year too)

GSP thinks that he was abducted by aliens. But it seems like he has been having weird blackouts or losses of time/memory. So who knows. He is taking a extended break.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2014, 06:23:36 PM »
For now.... But says he might come back (looks like Lesnar will be back this year too)

GSP thinks that he was abducted by aliens. But it seems like he has been having weird blackouts or losses of time/memory. So who knows. He is taking a extended break.
He needs to stay retired. He should of lost the belt to hendricks. He is a points/pillow fighter now.

Stay retired GSP!

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2014, 06:23:52 PM »

is he friends with SEV
a

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2014, 06:48:30 PM »
He needs to stay retired. He should of lost the belt to hendricks. He is a points/pillow fighter now.

Stay retired GSP!
Yup retire at 30!! Might as well!! Great champion and beet the piss out off lots of guys!! He can retire and laugh all the way to the bank!! Hope you like your "job" for the next 30 years!! Or welfare...whatever!!

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2014, 06:57:41 PM »
Yup retire at 30!! Might as well!! Great champion and beet the piss out off lots of guys!! He can retire and laugh all the way to the bank!! Hope you like your "job" for the next 30 years!! Or welfare...whatever!!
x2
a

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2014, 08:07:42 PM »

eh... only guy I can recall him 'beating the piss outta' was josh koscheck... and even then it was more like 'jabbing the piss outta him'.

gsp needs to go back to point karate if he wants to fight that way.

unretire when he learns to finnish fights.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2014, 08:45:43 PM »
eh... only guy I can recall him 'beating the piss outta' was josh koscheck... and even then it was more like 'jabbing the piss outta him'.

spoken like a true NON FIghter   a win is a win...     he is a multi millionaire and still has all his mind in check
a

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2014, 08:47:01 PM »

Lesnar
please
no

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2014, 08:54:07 PM »

Spoken like a true GB Shadow, GB Hulk, Ultimate Fighter.. Billionaire!! Goodnight!!

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2014, 10:03:36 PM »

lol you don't know fuck all what you are talking about and clearly don't know anything about fighting or fighter training. :) Stick to 200mg dbols ED lol... cause you make more sense on that subject than anything related to fighting.

What the other dude said. He beat enough guys, made plenty dough, can retire for life and call it a day. Smart move rather than ending up with more brain and head damage and even more cauliflower ear designs.

I fought amateur locally before I got married and before I ever lifted. My family didn't even know, and would have been hardcore against it, were not too happy 100% with me training with 'some' type of guys, but when it comes to fighting, the reality is, you make your money and you walk.

GSP is an amazing athlete, he trained hard, fought hard, is intelligent, has strategy, is technical, he is an amazing complete overall fighter. No one can hold any of this against him except someone who doesn't know fuck all about fighting.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2014, 10:21:23 PM »
spoken like a true NON FIghter   a win is a win...     he is a multi millionaire and still has all his mind in check

I've fought. I've fought for no money. I've fought for money.

I'm not a fighter now and haven't been for years. when I was young and didn't worry about a ruptured bicep or tearing my knee all to shit and affecting my ability to earn money.. fuck, I forgot my point.. anyways....

I'm speaking as a fan now. his fights are boring... fans want to see a finish. same reason dana made the comments about fighters from greg jacksons camp. same reason we hated whats-his-face the 170lber who made 'lay&pray' famous (see, I forget the dummy's name).

I hope gsp stays retired.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2014, 10:25:13 PM »
lol you don't know fuck all what you are talking about and clearly don't know anything about fighting or fighter training. :) Stick to 200mg dbols ED lol... cause you make more sense on that subject than anything related to fighting.

What the other dude said. He beat enough guys, made plenty dough, can retire for life and call it a day. Smart move rather than ending up with more brain and head damage and even more cauliflower ear designs.

I fought amateur locally before I got married and before I ever lifted. My family didn't even know, and would have been hardcore against it, were not too happy 100% with me training with 'some' type of guys, but when it comes to fighting, the reality is, you make your money and you walk.

GSP is an amazing athlete, he trained hard, fought hard, is intelligent, has strategy, is technical, he is an amazing complete overall fighter. No one can hold any of this against him except someone who doesn't know fuck all about fighting.

listen you little sand nig gar... I was fighting in Tijuana on Saturday nights when you were still watching Power Ranger VHS tapes with your babysitter when your mommy and daddy went to do whatever it is sand nigg ars do on Saturday nights.. probably braiding camel hair.

and I call bullshit on your "I fought amateur locally" if your "family didn't even know"... if you fought, EVERYBODY knows because it's all over your face and hands for weeks afterwards.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2014, 10:31:19 PM »
Spoken like a true GB Shadow, GB Hulk, Ultimate Fighter.. Billionaire!! Goodnight!!

some of you guys' man-love for gsp is disgusting.

how many of his fights were exciting? besides the last fight, and that was only exciting because johnny was using gsp face as a focus mitt.

I can't even think of the last guy he knocked out or submitted.

stay retired. at least Anderson silva finished fights, despite being a idiot dancing around and acting like johnny-baddass at weigh-ins.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2014, 10:40:26 PM »

Did you wear sandels and pray to 'allah' before wrestling naked with men on the floor?:-/

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2014, 10:58:19 AM »
some of you guys' man-love for gsp is disgusting.

how many of his fights were exciting? besides the last fight, and that was only exciting because johnny was using gsp face as a focus mitt.

I can't even think of the last guy he knocked out or submitted.

stay retired. at least Anderson silva finished fights, despite being a idiot dancing around and acting like johnny-baddass at weigh-ins.
this is not a bar fight  "knock outs" are exciting but long term don't make good shows..  remember when Tyson knocked out "sphinx"  I think not sure...  In 98 seconds.....   the main even took 98 seconds.   I remember the fight I got up to pee came back and it was over..     GSP made UFC rich the end.. its a business bot a bloodsport
a