Author Topic: Do you guys keep detailed logs of what you use?  (Read 1461 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Do you guys keep detailed logs of what you use?
« on: January 23, 2014, 07:39:26 AM »
I keep seeing posts from ESF and some others saying, in essence, "Hey, I just found a fully loaded pin with [gear name]. I forgot I had that, so I let that shit fly!"

Do you guys have a log or something so that you can actually see which compounds work and how your body reacts? Or is it the case that by this time, you pretty much know what works and what doesn't and it's just a buffet?

???

spiro

• Getbig IV
Re: Do you guys keep detailed logs of what you use?
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 09:48:10 AM »
I use to when I was a newb. You will know what works and what doesn't after years of trial and error that's half that fun.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2014, 10:16:52 AM »
If you are interested I could probably create an APP for that.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2014, 10:30:57 AM »
I keep seeing posts from ESF and some others saying, in essence, "Hey, I just found a fully loaded pin with [gear name]. I forgot I had that, so I let that shit fly!"

Do you guys have a log or something so that you can actually see which compounds work and how your body reacts? Or is it the case that by this time, you pretty much know what works and what doesn't and it's just a buffet?

???

nope... I sometimes use message boards as my log. lol....other than that I have a pretty good memory and can remember the effects of most the stuff. I don't always keep exact mesaurments of the doses though. like yesterday, I did 3cc of 150mg npp and 3cc 400mg test in the glutes, and around 1.2cc of 400mg deca in each delt with the rest of the syringe filled with 400mg test... just kinda guestimates. that's 'offseason' though... somedays i'll do 100mg dbol... somedays i'll do 250.. most days i'll do 150.

when it comes time to 'get serious', like I have an appearance coming up or something, then I'll get more precise. especialy with faster acting stuff like the acetates and whatnot.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2014, 01:35:05 PM »
Nahh that's for newbs.  Most really big guys take whatever they have lying around.  Total milligrams is more important than any kind of secret combination of drugs

dustin

« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2014, 01:48:48 PM »
I use to when I was a newb. You will know what works and what doesn't after years of trial and error that's half that fun.

Bingo. Fill syringe, inject, grow.

I'd you want, switch up compounds, scale doses up and down appropriately and repeat.

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2014, 03:42:38 PM »
Yep, I can tell you every cycle I have run to the T, always took progress pics also. Most of my stuff was contest prep from diff. coaches

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 06:21:45 PM »
nope... I sometimes use message boards as my log. lol....other than that I have a pretty good memory and can remember the effects of most the stuff. I don't always keep exact mesaurments of the doses though. like yesterday, I did 3cc of 150mg npp and 3cc 400mg test in the glutes, and around 1.2cc of 400mg deca in each delt with the rest of the syringe filled with 400mg test... just kinda guestimates. that's 'offseason' though... somedays i'll do 100mg dbol... somedays i'll do 250.. most days i'll do 150.

when it comes time to 'get serious', like I have an appearance coming up or something, then I'll get more precise. especialy with faster acting stuff like the acetates and whatnot.
How is your post injection pain with all of these high concentrations?

I have a test200/deca200 per ml blend that I have to cut down

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 08:19:39 PM »
How is your post injection pain with all of these high concentrations?

I have a test200/deca200 per ml blend that I have to cut down

the pain isn't as bad as the swelling. my shoulders are on Flex Wheeler status right now. lol... same with the ass cheeks. I think tomorrow i'll put a cc into each lat... hell, maybe tonight.

50/50 chance I head to the LA Fit Expo on sunday.. hopefully my delts are down a bit in size by then, else you'll see me in the back of Musclemag next to the Synthol-arm guys. lol