Author Topic: I wasted a lot of time Hoisting and Lifting weights like Chaos.  (Read 19728 times)

---

Re: I wasted a lot of time Hoisting and Lifting weights like Chaos.
« Reply #200 on: January 25, 2014, 01:32:12 PM »

My skin elasticity is pretty good actually, I don't think its that, obviously when I carb deplete I get veiner, but I think its impossible to get that halo look with the Arimidex, the Anaztrazole is the key.

I can't get tighter than this without losing any muscle and looking like a runner.

are you taking anything at the moment?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #201 on: January 25, 2014, 01:34:04 PM »
junior needs to realize 16" shredded is not attainable naturally

therefor he now has 16" but puffy

with roids he will get his dreams arms

Yeah I am on it bro, got 5-6 months to do this shit before summer. Fuck all this fake natty shit. If I didn't listen to those liars I would have probably made lot better progress. I missed out on alot of pussy cos of those lying twats.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #202 on: January 25, 2014, 01:34:45 PM »
are you taking anything at the moment?

Nope, never juiced in my life, but I am about to start from Feb 1st.

---

« Reply #203 on: January 25, 2014, 01:35:40 PM »
looks like a bit of gyno there, you used to be a fatty?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #204 on: January 25, 2014, 01:39:46 PM »
looks like a bit of gyno there, you used to be a fatty?

Haha, yeah 252lb obese fat fuck, like 40% BF...lol

Pics from last December, in the shirtless pic I already lost stone and half, I was fatter....lol....sad I know. I am a twat.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #205 on: January 25, 2014, 01:40:09 PM »

I got shitest arms genetics in the world!

Mine are worse, from a bodybuilding/size context.
Y

Uncle Junior

« Reply #206 on: January 25, 2014, 01:46:44 PM »
Good transformation from obese to fit. Now get huge and ripped on AAS, HGH, insulin.

That's the plan and get a girlfriend.

---

« Reply #207 on: January 25, 2014, 01:47:37 PM »
implants or wig?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #208 on: January 25, 2014, 01:48:41 PM »

Pics from last December, in the shirtless pic I already lost stone and half, I was fatter....lol....sad I know. I am a twat.

Oh brother, were you the stunt bottom in Brokeback Mountain?
P

---

« Reply #209 on: January 25, 2014, 01:48:57 PM »

last december?

Uncle Junior

« Reply #210 on: January 25, 2014, 01:51:04 PM »
last december?

Yep, actually I started training again last October, but for about 2 months I was still eating shit while training, like I'd go train do cardio twice a day and then go fuck up by going Burger King etc.

Didn't start dieting properly till December and did Atkins, then Keto, real low carbs and low cal + tons and tons of cardio.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #211 on: January 25, 2014, 01:53:51 PM »
Ok enough about me I don't wanna be a hijack whore.

I am taking the pics down now cos they are polluting this wall and no one should be forced to witness such ugliness, besides its real fucking embarrassing and I don't want Bikini to see or watch this thread.

I am satisfied that the only possible hope for me is juice and all fake natty's are liars that I hate.

Back over to Halo, much prefer listening to him, I'll shut the fuck up now.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #212 on: January 25, 2014, 01:56:00 PM »
For the guys that have quoted me, please can you modify your posts and take my pictures down please cos I really don't like them.

Thanks and appreciate it.

Regards

Uncle Junior

« Reply #213 on: January 25, 2014, 02:03:09 PM »
Just ask onetimehard to give you a good cycle. He's buddies with pros like Antoinne Vaillant.

Yeah he did already Onetimehard is fucking awesome, I love him so much (no homo), I already got my test sitting on my desk. Gonna do 100mg EOD + Arimidex EOD and diet hardcore, like 1300 calories and shit. I am gonna be in fucked mood for the next 6 months but it will be worth it I guess.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: January 25, 2014, 02:05:17 PM »
I like how uncle junior hijacks threads and doesn't give a fuck  ;D
A

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #215 on: January 25, 2014, 02:08:11 PM »

Like with arms it don't matter what I do they never grow, heavy weight, light weight, high rep, low rep, superset, rest pause.....it don't matter the cuunts just don't wanna know.

My legs on the other hand, I just got to look at a squat bar and they instantaneously grow by an inch.

16 inch guns and fucking 25.5 inch legs at 82 kilos.....what a fucking joke my life is.

I have found the only way to increase my arm size is to increase overall body mass.  Very hard for me to spot-gain mass in arms alone.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #216 on: January 25, 2014, 02:08:48 PM »
How did this thread turn into a junior thread? Someone needs to cut off the power at shizzo's mom's house

---

« Reply #217 on: January 25, 2014, 02:10:10 PM »

Yeah he did already Onetimehard is fucking awesome, I love him so much (no homo), I already got my test sitting on my desk. Gonna do 100mg EOD + Arimidex EOD and diet hardcore, like 1300 calories and shit. I am gonna be in fucked mood for the next 6 months but it will be worth it I guess.
epic piss take, well done that man.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #218 on: January 25, 2014, 02:12:41 PM »

My skin elasticity is pretty good actually, I don't think its that, obviously when I carb deplete I get veiner, but I think its impossible to get that halo look with the Arimidex, the Anaztrazole is the key.

I can't get tighter than this without losing any muscle and looking like a runner.

you need to go on if you want to dry out, thin that skin a little and put on some size... its really hard after being obese to get rid of all that stubborn fat, especially without dieting away what little muscle you have left, while natural. You still have a lot of intra organ fat as well, im sure.. (as I do). I got to a point similar to you and couldnt make any progress... if I tried to up my cals a little and add muscle, I got fat again (because tge fat cells were still there)... id I tried to diet and gey rid of the remaining fat, I literally turned into a skinnyfat bone rack.

I got on HRT and doublex it, and its completely turned it around for me.... I was ablr to start addinf some decent muscle, skin has thinned out, and im able to actually diet withouy looking like an auschwitz inmate that was allowed to gorge on candy for a year straight.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: January 25, 2014, 02:13:26 PM »
This is bullshit of the highest order.

Your arms must be huge ::)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #220 on: January 25, 2014, 02:17:28 PM »

dude ypu dont need to diet THAT hard. Thats how I used to diet, and I was miserable.... now I just diet around 2100 cal (i weigh 260 @ 6'3") and im much happier, and still losing fat effecively... not quite as fast, but much, much easier to stay consistent on for long enough periods to make solid changes.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: January 25, 2014, 02:19:58 PM »
Get it in your head that your theory is simply dumb paroting of Mark Rippletoe-like "tough daddy" natural BS writers

Where did I pose a "theory"  ???  Is English your first language?

I'm simply providing an anecdote (you might have to look that word up).  I am sorry if this offends your boyfriend in the wheel chair.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #222 on: January 25, 2014, 02:21:47 PM »
you need to go on if you want to dry out, thin that skin a little and put on some size... its really hard after being obese to get rid of all that stubborn fat, especially without dieting away what little muscle you have left, while natural. You still have a lot of intra organ fat as well, im sure.. (as I do). I got to a point similar to you and couldnt make any progress... if I tried to up my cals a little and add muscle, I got fat again (because tge fat cells were still there)... id I tried to diet and gey rid of the remaining fat, I literally turned into a skinnyfat bone rack.

I got on HRT and doublex it, and its completely turned it around for me.... I was ablr to start addinf some decent muscle, skin has thinned out, and im able to actually diet withouy looking like an auschwitz inmate that was allowed to gorge on candy for a year straight.

OMG finally that someone gets it and understands the futility of my life. What you said is EXACTLY what happens, its like you are completing describing me. Amen.

Cleanest Natural a while back (he hates me) was saying how I am a pussy and don't have discipline and can't diet etc.

I was trying to explain to him that yeah I can get leaner but I end up looking like concentration camp victim.

I think I am 168-169lb here, look how shit I look and how much muscle I end up losing. My guns went down from 16 to 15.2 in these pics.

I basically end up looking like concentration camp victim.

Only solution is juice.

---

« Reply #223 on: January 25, 2014, 02:25:08 PM »
Cleanest Natural a while back (he hates me) was saying how I am a pussy and don't have discipline and can't diet etc.

I was trying to explain to him that yeah I can get leaner but I end up looking like concentration camp victim.
Thats exactly how he would look if he didnt take 200mgs of DBol a day while dieting.
Guy has never dieted naturally in his life.
Guys a mess without gear.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #224 on: January 25, 2014, 02:25:53 PM »

OMG finally that finally fucking understands the futility of my life. What you said is EXACTLY what happens, its like you are completing describing me. Amen.

I think I am 168-169lb here, look how shit I look and how much muscle I end up losing. My guns went down from 16 to 15.2 in these pics.

I basically end up looking like concentration camp victim.

Only solution is juice.

You are shaped like a pear. You're fucked. You could take Ronnie Colemans cycle. Aint goona change narrow shoulders..LONG ass torso...wide hips replete with love handles.