Author Topic: i'd like to date a woman like lobstar  (Read 28801 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: i'd like to date a woman like lobstar
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2014, 07:20:16 AM »
btw I just realized this (and that's one of the good things about living in the US- I have my attention sparked by some dim witted Oreo rather than civil war or genocide the likes of which still happen in certain Eastern European countries)

....anyway...I just realized this...I know "Lobstah" is so white that she makes Hillary from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air look like Weezy Jefferson and all but who the fuck is she to say something like "it's hard for me to dislike you" for when I used SERIOUS racial terms

Does she realize how many people fought for her right to actually drink from a water fountain with all the normal people?!

I'm not one for political correctness (I know- No shit) but how dare you be ambivalent about some forum douchebag using slurs that 1000's of people died for

seriously--the fuck is wrong with you?!

You really hate being ignored when you try to troll don't you ??? ;D

Trapper_Slapper

• Getbig IV
  • Clean and Jerks pull the bitches!
« Reply #76 on: January 24, 2014, 07:25:43 AM »

;D ;D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #77 on: January 24, 2014, 08:04:36 AM »

why don't you go to Israel and get assassinated by a Mossad agent who failed a class in ethnic profiling

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #78 on: January 24, 2014, 08:05:56 AM »
why don't you go to Israel and get assassinated by a Mossad agent who failed a class in ethnic profiling
:o

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #79 on: January 24, 2014, 08:46:52 AM »
 a black woman's opinion of you means absolutely nothing when it comes to real world attractiveness.  

[/b]

lol

getting pretty racist there flint

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: January 24, 2014, 08:48:16 AM »
That is me. I thought  Halo changed his mind and said he wanted an Asian?  also, thank you for the compliment. I am obsessed with my teeth, and have never had a cavity.
ha yes that's right

i need to get myself an asian

nice shiny natural hair no need for $300 weaves

also they have lower test i guess ffrom their builds

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: January 24, 2014, 08:50:09 AM »
halo is sweet on literally ANYTHING brown.  me, Ronnie, Oprah, Snickers, liquid turds, dachshunds, smog...

Ronnie Coleman is just a hero of my generation

Oprah, Snickers, liquid turds, dachshunds, smog all this stuff SUCKS ballz

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2014, 09:12:36 AM »
btw I just realized this (and that's one of the good things about living in the US- I have my attention sparked by some dim witted Oreo rather than civil war or genocide the likes of which still happen in certain Eastern European countries)

....anyway...I just realized this...I know "Lobstah" is so white that she makes Hillary from the Fresh Prince of Bel Air look like Weezy Jefferson and all but who the fuck is she to say something like "it's hard for me to dislike you" for when I used SERIOUS racial terms

Does she realize how many people fought for her right to actually drink from a water fountain with all the normal people?!

I'm not one for political correctness (I know- No shit) but how dare you be ambivalent about some forum douchebag using slurs that 1000's of people died for

seriously--the fuck is wrong with you?!

Probably because you can easily get offended by things or just play along. Doesn't mean that she's not offended and it doesn't mean what you said was not wrong. Reminds me of an article in the onion about a woman who took a break from being feminist so that she could enjoy watching TV for 30min.

If everybody constantly supported their cause all the time they would have no peace.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2014, 09:22:22 AM »
Probably because you can easily get offended by things or just play along. Doesn't mean that she's not offended and it doesn't mean what you said was not wrong. Reminds me of an article in the onion about a woman who took a break from being feminist so that she could enjoy watching TV for 30min.

If everybody constantly supported their cause all the time they would have no peace.

Settle down, white knight for a black chick

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2014, 09:40:38 AM »
Settle down, white knight for a black chick

I'm a woman.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2014, 10:00:50 AM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2014, 12:24:28 PM »
ha yes that's right

i need to get myself an asian

nice shiny natural hair no need for $300 weaves

also they have lower test i guess ffrom their builds

But you were anti Thai (remember)  ???
What, no Asian refugees in Belgium  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2014, 12:27:19 PM »
I would like to know why Lobstah blocked my pms? I may have sent her two in all of this time. Nothing creepy either.  Was going to send her some words of encouragement, and I found out that she blocked me  ???

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2014, 12:36:54 PM »
Send her the encouragement over Facebook instead Shizzie

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #89 on: January 24, 2014, 12:41:11 PM »
I would like to know why Lobstah blocked my pms? I may have sent her two in all of this time. Nothing creepy either.  Was going to send her some words of encouragement, and I found out that she blocked me  ???

1) How does one block someone from PM'ing them?

2) How do you know you have been blocked?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2014, 12:43:33 PM »
1) How does one block someone from PM'ing them?

2) How do you know you have been blocked?

Profile - Personal Message Options.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2014, 12:49:48 PM »

its your avatar mate. Nobody wants too see that photo every time they check their pms

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #92 on: January 24, 2014, 01:23:34 PM »

I thought you were a Mossad agent.

...that's right, you lied about that to try to get laid...

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #93 on: January 24, 2014, 02:20:57 PM »
Lately all you've done on these boards is insult me and be an asshole, which I don't have a problem with.  Not everyone has to like me.  But I'm not going to allow you to berate me, talk shit, and cast insults in public, so you can play nice and send me "words of encouragement" behind the scenes.  You want to send words of any kind,  send that shit out in the open or don't send them at all.  I'm not two-faced, I don't deal with two-faced people.  This is the internet, it shouldn't be so serious  that you need to say ANYTHING to me privately, so just be who you are or step aside.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 24, 2014, 02:23:01 PM »
Lately all you've done on these boards is insult me and be an asshole, which I don't have a problem with.  Not everyone has to like me.  But I'm not going to allow you to berate me, talk shit, and cast insults in public, so you can play nice and send me "words of encouragement" behind the scenes.  You want to send words of any kind,  send that shit out in the open or don't send them at all.  I'm not two-faced, I don't deal with two-faced people.  This is the internet, it shouldn't be so serious  that you need to say ANYTHING to me privately, so just be who you are or step aside.

Meltdown.

A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #95 on: January 24, 2014, 02:33:50 PM »
I thought I gave some good advice on your thread about the gym guy.  Didnt that sound like sincere advice.

Nice new avater. That is a great picture of you.  Johnnynoname has called you much worse, yet you laugh it off and call it gold?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 24, 2014, 02:39:53 PM »
I thought I gave some good advice on your thread about the gym guy.  Didnt that sound like sincere advice.

Nice new avater. That is a great picture of you.  Johnnynoname has called you much worse, yet you laugh it off and call it gold?

Take the hint milk dud, the Oreo queen does not want.
A

Lobstah

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh crap.
« Reply #97 on: January 24, 2014, 02:40:39 PM »
Meltdown.
certified.

if jnn couldn't pm me, he not only wouldn't ask why, he wouldn't give a shit.  also, he wouldn't pm me.  who fucking sends messages (of "encouragement" no less!)  to people they consistently insult?  are you out of your mind?  or just lonely? both are acceptable.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2014, 02:41:10 PM »
Here's where johnny proxies his (in-law) brother:

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2014, 02:41:50 PM »
Jnn is a pretty guy. Shizzo, well, you look like a car wreck.  :-*

You gotta know your role and what you can and can't get away with. Uglies are judged differently.

Lifes not fair. Bottles up!
A