Author Topic: Kevin Levrone - Stuck On You  (Read 3453 times)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Kevin Levrone - Stuck On You
« on: January 24, 2014, 02:46:04 AM »
Wow, awesome!

Uncle Junior

Re: Kevin Levrone - Stuck On You
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 03:03:00 AM »
I really find it hard to understand why top guys like Levrone, clearly fucking awesomely good looking guy with lots of talent haven't gone down the route of trying to be an actor or using their talents in the movie or entertainment industry.

I mean if an x football thug (that's soccer to the yanks)  like Vinny Jones can do it why can't Levrone??????

I can only but it down to either lack of ambition or not knowing how to market themselves or being too obsessed with bodybuilding.

Seriously if he played his cards right, he would have been worth $20 million by now!  ::)

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 03:18:59 AM »
I really find it hard to understand why top guys like Levrone, clearly fucking awesomely good looking guy with lots of talent haven't gone down the route of trying to be an actor or using their talents in the movie or entertainment industry.

I mean if an x football thug (that's soccer to the yanks)  like Vinny Jones can do it why can't Levrone??????

I can only but it down to either lack of ambition or not knowing how to market themselves or being too obsessed with bodybuilding.

Seriously if he played his cards right, he would have been worth $20 million by now!  ::)

he's tried and for some reason the mainstream never took to him, he's had small parts in movies but never anything major. He is clearly a talented artists , his version is about as good as the commodors and that's a great accomplishment in its self.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 03:21:41 AM »

hi, Kevin! ;D

Uncle Junior

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 03:38:36 AM »
he's tried and for some reason the mainstream never took to him, he's had small parts in movies but never anything major. He is clearly a talented artists , his version is about as good as the commodors and that's a great accomplishment in its self.

I mean who am I to question Levrone since he clearly is a motivated guy but I just think it's the mindset.

I mean I know lots and lots of guys who are so dedicated when it comes to their physiques/diets, good in sports etc but absolutely fall to shit/horrible when it comes to making business decisions or even know how to do business or make money.

It takes a particular type of dedication/individual to deal with the doldrums of running a business because it is so mind fuckingly boring having to deal with mundane shit all the time.

If Kevin (and I don't mean him personally, just his type) spent 1/10th of their dedication and motivation that they have for bodybuilding sucking it up in business it would be absolutely impossible for him/them not to be hugely successful.

Again I go back to what I said at the beginning, its the mindset, not everyone has it, people like Arnold on the other hand clearly did.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 06:48:52 AM »
Is that really him? Is he playing the guitar or singing or both? Either way, props for having something other than muscles.

the trainer

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 09:06:06 AM »
What happen to Kevin bodybuilding comeback.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 09:20:38 AM »
Anyone?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 09:22:04 AM »
What happen to Kevin bodybuilding comeback.

Kevin owned us by taking the backdoor.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 09:57:08 AM »
even if i didnt know it was kevin singing i'd still like alot of his music. cast away, burning bridges, this is great as well
l

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2014, 11:02:37 AM »
Pretty good voice.
Bubble gum anthem.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2014, 11:07:45 AM »
This is Levrone's best video ;D. Skip to 1:30.

AVBG

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2014, 11:10:50 AM »
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x9jwj1_kevin-levrone_fun

^ should stick to what he does best.. Bilking white shmoes out of money  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2014, 11:44:20 AM »

Simple.. He can't act

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2014, 12:47:10 PM »
He is "grasping at straws now".

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2014, 01:03:20 PM »
This is Levrone's best video ;D. Skip to 1:30.

Seriously funny, but I somehow think KL might regret making this video.... :)

(PED's only make a 2% difference, everyone can see that...)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2014, 03:51:45 PM »
Wow, awesome!

The 21st century Paul Mr. Wonderful Orndorff. 

Mr. Orndorff used to say he had "the mind of Einstein, the looks of Redford and the body of Schwarzenneger".

Mr. Levrone can boast "the body of Schwarzenneger, the looks of Redford, the voice of Ritchie and the cock of Steele".

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2014, 04:44:58 PM »
I dont give a piss about him.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2014, 04:47:18 PM »

Simple.. He can't act

You think Arnold could!  ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas