Author Topic: Climate Scientists “turn a 90 year cooling trend into a warming trend"  (Read 710 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Climate Scientists “turn a 90 year cooling trend into a warming trend"
Written by John O'Sullivan
http://www.principia-scientific.org/breaking-new-climate-data-rigging-scandal-rocks-us-government.html

A newly-uncovered and monumental calculating error in official US government climate data shows beyond doubt that climate scientists unjustifiably added on a whopping one degree of phantom warming to the official "raw" temperature record.  Skeptics believe the discovery may trigger the biggest of all “climate con” scandals in Congress and sound the death knell on American climate policy.

Independent data analyst, Steven Goddard, today (January 19, 2014) released his telling study of the officially adjusted and “homogenized” US temperature records relied upon by NASA, NOAA, USHCN and scientists around the world to “prove” our climate has been warming dangerously.

Goddard reports, “I spent the evening comparing graphs…and hit the NOAA motherlode.” His diligent research exposed the real reason why there is a startling disparity between the “raw” thermometer readings, as reported by measuring stations, and the “adjusted” temperatures, those that appear in official charts and government reports. In effect, the adjustments to the “raw” thermometer measurements made by the climate scientists “turns a 90 year cooling trend into a warming trend,” says the astonished Goddard.

Read more: http://www.principia-scientific.org/breaking-new-climate-data-rigging-scandal-rocks-us-government.html

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: Climate Scientists “turn a 90 year cooling trend into a warming trend"
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 03:36:18 PM »
Interesting.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 03:46:44 PM »
Time to change the name to global cooling

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 04:30:11 PM »
Much like how the BLS reports UE below 7% when in reality if you count everyone who dropped out of the workforce it's up near 20%.  They "adjust" the numbers with some phantom formula that they make up to be whatever the sitting administration tells them.

I'd need corroborating evidence from more than one source on this, but it sounds feasible at the very least.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 05:34:25 PM »
Much like how the BLS reports UE below 7% when in reality if you count everyone who dropped out of the workforce it's up near 20%.  They "adjust" the numbers with some phantom formula that they make up to be whatever the sitting administration tells them.

I'd need corroborating evidence from more than one source on this, but it sounds feasible at the very least.
yup. Anyone that trusts ANYTHING the federal gov puts out is a fucking moron.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 08:56:26 AM »
yup. Anyone that trusts ANYTHING the federal gov puts out is a fucking moron.

This guy Steve Goddard is a known retard and science denier. I would bet my account he did the stats wrong. I will leave getbig forever if this is even remotely correct.

http://www.desmogblog.com/steven-goddard

This guy has a bachelor of SCIENCE (LMAO) in electrical enginering, dude has no education in climate science, nor in science really, he has a fucking bachelors in engineering.

He is an idiot and absolutely wrong. Paula abdul might as well say this.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 08:58:02 AM »
I was looking at the references, he actully cites himself and his blog as a reference.

LOLOLOL.

We are all fucked. Stupid is winning.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 09:21:37 AM »
I was looking at the references, he actully cites himself and his blog as a reference.

LOLOLOL.

We are all fucked. Stupid is winning.

stupid is winning in the repub party  :D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2014, 09:39:04 AM »
This guy Steve Goddard is a known retard and science denier. I would bet my account he did the stats wrong. I will leave getbig forever if this is even remotely correct.

http://www.desmogblog.com/steven-goddard

This guy has a bachelor of SCIENCE (LMAO) in electrical enginering, dude has no education in climate science, nor in science really, he has a fucking bachelors in engineering.

He is an idiot and absolutely wrong. Paula abdul might as well say this.

my post had really nothing to do with the topic at hand, my point was that the US federal government puts out all kinds of massaged, cherry picked, or flat out bullshit data to try and further their own agendas.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2014, 10:26:05 AM »
my post had really nothing to do with the topic at hand, my point was that the US federal government puts out all kinds of massaged, cherry picked, or flat out bullshit data to try and further their own agendas.

Sure, but academia is not controlled by the government, universities produce this stuff.

I agree with you but this is not that case, this is a nut job.

He might as well have a woman's literature degree.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2014, 10:31:14 AM »
stupid is winning in the repub party  :D

I'd say it's a fairly new trend.  2010 was packed with some real intellectuals. 

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2014, 11:34:48 AM »
late 70's early 80's scientist were talking about another ice age, then in the 2000's they said it was global warming. Just saw on AOL that their back to talking about another ice age due to the lack of solar energy produced by the sun..... whatever. I'm training chest on Monday.
sept 10th APF

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2014, 11:39:10 AM »
late 70's early 80's scientist were talking about another ice age, then in the 2000's they said it was global warming. Just saw on AOL that their back to talking about another ice age due to the lack of solar energy produced by the sun..... whatever. I'm training chest on Monday.

Come on bro, give up your rights to save the planet from global warming, I mean climate change, I mean the coming ice age.

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2014, 11:48:37 AM »
one decade eggs are bad for you the next their the greatest food source on earth... whatever man, lol. We're all gonna die soon or someday. I'm just gonna enjoy LIFE and keep chasing a 500lbs raw bench.
sept 10th APF

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2014, 01:20:10 PM »
one decade eggs are bad for you the next their the greatest food source on earth... whatever man, lol. We're all gonna die soon or someday. I'm just gonna enjoy LIFE and keep chasing a 500lbs raw bench.
boom.

sometimes I think people need to feel like were somehow important im the grand scheme of things... fact is were like fucking lice, the earth doesn't give a shit about us. We cant kill the planet anymore than an ant could kill an elephant.

RRKore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2014, 04:07:39 PM »

I'm training chest on Monday.

No bullshit, this is the correct answer.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2014, 02:46:47 AM »
global warming is a lost war democrats

just give up

there will be not lootable 500B Un global warming fund

nope

and when rand paul get elected in 2016 you will most likely all be outa a job

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2014, 09:19:36 AM »
I like how it says  he SPENT THE EVENING going over the data and his DILIGENT effort. LOLOLOLOL.

He hit the motherload that evening pooring over the data for minutes on end.