Author Topic: I really got my shit together now with this routine!  (Read 6063 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I really got my shit together now with this routine!
« on: January 24, 2014, 05:38:03 PM »
ok this is roughly where i was at

now latley ive been doing new things

first it was the lemon juice and lemonade, i found a 10 percent improvement upon my day when doing this

then i started adding in raw carrots, at first i would just do it at morning or just do it at night

then i started adding in rich foods to my low fat diet ( that means adding in my fatty foods like corn chips adding nacho cheese carrot cake icecream ect)

then i learned when eating rich foods at night it will feel like you are having anxiety or a heart attack. when in reality this is half true, the body is in shut down mode at night so if you rev it up with high fat high sugar foods it will make (some of us that are prone to this) feel anxiety or heart attacks. lot of you bros who get anxiety feel it come out of no where like someone just gave you a line of cocaine and you feel all amped up its kinda scary

now you will feel amped up (if you are prone to anxiety and heart attack feelings) when you eat rich foods at night. so simply when you feel this surge of energy/anxiety/heart attack/pulmonary embolism/atrial fibrilations of peace, all you have to do is eat a shitload of carrots

how did i figure this out?

well ive experienced this too often, so often in fact i have developed strategies to cope with it, because after all im not trying to 'check out' you know im not trying to die, i have no choice but to apply this strategy

i dont get this anxiety/atrial fibrilation/heart attack feelings during the day because im always on my feet plus im healthy as fuck not being 300 anymore, i feel that 'these feelings' are just a natural part of life, those who can build strategies around it LIVE those who choose not to strategies ultimatley die

just like dealing with your skins complexion or acne or your first sickness, lack of energy, hairloss you must strategize in all cases

only a fool would say "oh its just genetics" these people have no clue about epigenetics , hell the word even "epigenetics" isnt even in getbigs spell check , even the moronic computer software isnt even up to date and this is old news..if your losing your hair you need to strategize dont blame genetics you fucking fagget.

eating carrots really works for me, something i can eat raw that i enjoy eating. i dont like eating a ton of raw apples or fruits, i just dont like doing that, but i still eat them when i crave them. now carrots really fit the pallet well, especially after any meal

firtos and v8 juice
carrots

carrot cake
carrots

beans
carrots

icecream
carrots

cereal
carrots

grits
carrots

pancakes
carrots

i fucking love this diet, just ran 30 sprints tonite in the cold

when i got off work i played basketball against christian laettner in my driveway for 30 min

i worked 7 hours straight today on my feet 10 minite lunch but would eat and work simultaneously all day

started the day wiith 50 knuckle pushups

im doing this because i want to be superior
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: I really got my shit together now with this routine!
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 05:39:48 PM »
Carrots are horrible.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 05:40:26 PM »
Looking good Falcon you've lost a ton of fat

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 05:41:59 PM »
I hope your skin doesn`t turn orange Johanni,that`s a lot of fucking carrots holmes. 

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2014, 05:43:00 PM »
 :P
I hope your skin doesn`t turn orange Johanni,that`s a lot of fucking carrots holmes. 
a

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2014, 05:44:33 PM »
Carrots are horrible.

it maybe feel that way to you now but when you see how good it makes you feel then they start tasting good

i didnt like carrots either last year but the more i ate them the better i felt

eat the large carrots too, you never see people eating whole large carrots, you know why? look around you, no one is superior in my line of vision that is why
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2014, 05:47:04 PM »
i took beta carotene pills my senior year in high school my palms started to turn orange. but the whole carrots do not do this,

eating carrots adds a whole new dimension to your nutrition

lots of girls always looking at me and smiling even that im always dressed like shit they are always super nice and flirty, they realize i have something about me that others dont have, its probably all of the carrots adding that untangeable effect about me
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2014, 05:47:16 PM »
it maybe feel that way to you now but when you see how good it makes you feel then they start tasting good

i didnt like carrots either last year but the more i ate them the better i felt

eat the large carrots too, you never see people eating whole large carrots, you know why? look around you, no one is superior in my line of vision that is why

Ok, I'll eat them if you promise they'll make me tall like you.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2014, 05:48:34 PM »
ok this is roughly where i was at

now latley ive been doing new things

first it was the lemon juice and lemonade, i found a 10 percent improvement upon my day when doing this

then i started adding in raw carrots, at first i would just do it at morning or just do it at night

then i started adding in rich foods to my low fat diet ( that means adding in my fatty foods like corn chips adding nacho cheese carrot cake icecream ect)

then i learned when eating rich foods at night it will feel like you are having anxiety or a heart attack. when in reality this is half true, the body is in shut down mode at night so if you rev it up with high fat high sugar foods it will make (some of us that are prone to this) feel anxiety or heart attacks. lot of you bros who get anxiety feel it come out of no where like someone just gave you a line of cocaine and you feel all amped up its kinda scary

now you will feel amped up (if you are prone to anxiety and heart attack feelings) when you eat rich foods at night. so simply when you feel this surge of energy/anxiety/heart attack/pulmonary embolism/atrial fibrilations of peace, all you have to do is eat a shitload of carrots

how did i figure this out?

well ive experienced this too often, so often in fact i have developed strategies to cope with it, because after all im not trying to 'check out' you know im not trying to die, i have no choice but to apply this strategy

i dont get this anxiety/atrial fibrilation/heart attack feelings during the day because im always on my feet plus im healthy as fuck not being 300 anymore, i feel that 'these feelings' are just a natural part of life, those who can build strategies around it LIVE those who choose not to strategies ultimatley die

just like dealing with your skins complexion or acne or your first sickness, lack of energy, hairloss you must strategize in all cases

only a fool would say "oh its just genetics" these people have no clue about epigenetics , hell the word even "epigenetics" isnt even in getbigs spell check , even the moronic computer software isnt even up to date and this is old news..if your losing your hair you need to strategize dont blame genetics you fucking fagget.

eating carrots really works for me, something i can eat raw that i enjoy eating. i dont like eating a ton of raw apples or fruits, i just dont like doing that, but i still eat them when i crave them. now carrots really fit the pallet well, especially after any meal

firtos and v8 juice
carrots

carrot cake
carrots

beans
carrots

icecream
carrots

cereal
carrots

grits
carrots

pancakes
carrots

i fucking love this diet, just ran 30 sprints tonite in the cold

when i got off work i played basketball against christian laettner in my driveway for 30 min

i worked 7 hours straight today on my feet 10 minite lunch but would eat and work simultaneously all day

started the day wiith 50 knuckle pushups

im doing this because i want to be superior

Hahaha, you look like absolute shit , start eating meat you ALF looking fagg0t .

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2014, 05:51:04 PM »

Hahaha, you look like absolute shit , start eating meat you ALF looking fagg0t .
keep quiet you black guy
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2014, 05:57:09 PM »
Ok, I'll eat them if you promise they'll make me tall like you.
it will improve your endurance , like you can do more and more sets
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2014, 05:58:57 PM »
keep quiet you black guy

Yeah, you black guy, keep quiet!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2014, 06:00:13 PM »
A

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2014, 07:26:10 PM »
You're back on track! Awesome

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2014, 07:54:15 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2014, 08:04:54 PM »
Needs more animal proteins.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2014, 09:26:18 PM »
Looking good pump, you'll be ready for spring break in south padre ;)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2014, 09:36:51 PM »
OMG... lol... what the fuck did I just see.

why would you ever take video of yourself looking like that?

do you have a job? why do you live in squalor?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2014, 10:41:50 PM »
Johnny remember that video where you slung that big huge titty over your guitar and played that song? You look much improved fom the big droopy titty days bro.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2014, 11:16:36 PM »
keep quiet you black guy

Oh my  :o

The ultimate insult!
P

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2014, 01:36:08 AM »
Carrots not bad on the Hypoglycemic Index however throw in some cake with them then off the chart. Falcon burns his off through standing and painting all day. I dont like carrots and work on computers so I would not burn the cals up or sugar so must look to like grapes or pineapple and record cals to keep fat off. Depends on activity levels. Only thing with a high sugar diet is a risk of Diabetes.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2014, 01:47:01 AM »
Close your cabinets.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2014, 01:49:35 AM »
i rather use carrots for other purposes

---

« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2014, 02:11:14 AM »
What a beautiful home, should put yourself up to go on MTV Cribs.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2014, 02:20:48 AM »
Getting lean brother. Good job. Respect.

Soon the Falcon will soar again.
A