Author Topic: Recent Jay picture: he looks depressed  (Read 9232 times)

viking1

• Getbig V
Re: Recent Jay picture: he looks depressed
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2014, 02:40:06 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2014, 07:27:36 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2014, 08:11:48 PM »
That might be his condo he bought in Venice Cal.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2014, 08:55:29 PM »
poor jay

Found out the last time he ate Kerry out, she had been with a black guy just hours earlier. 

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2014, 09:23:39 PM »
You guys have no clue about Physiology or the human Psyche..

Trust me, he is NOT a happy man inside, and it's only gonna get worse.

He may be financially stable, but he is not healthy and he is very lonely. It's a miserable existence.

Everything about his happiness for now relies upon money and what other people think of him. When the "transition" period comes (if he makes it that far God willing) he is going to have a lot to contend with.

Everything you do in your past you pay for in your future. Only the older guys here (like myself) will understand. If any of you young guys agree, well... you've got your heads on straight and will probably be O.K.

Not being negative... being 'real' ~ trust me.

Play today. Pay tomorrow. It's the way of the world and there is no escaping it. Call it Karma. The word is there for a reason.

Answer this: Why don't all of us "bodybuilders" look like Jay?

Don't even say "genetics" ~ we could all be huge even if we didn't have the genetics. If we couldn't be huge we could still be freaky or whatever.

It's a choice we make not to cross certain lines that we perceive to be a bit scary. Double-jeopardy.

I'd like to see Jay retire now and live well from here on out. Sure, he will shrink... almost overnight, but he could become happy and healthy and maybe not so lonely.

Think I don't know what I'm talkin' about, right?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #55 on: January 26, 2014, 02:20:20 AM »
if he shrinks down he could be happy if he relocated to somewhere people didnt know him at his former size

if not the constant "wow jay what happened you so small" reactions would drive him to suicide

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2014, 02:28:18 AM »

He may be financially stable, but he is not healthy and he is very lonely. It's a miserable existence.

Everything about his happiness for now relies upon money and what other people think of him. When the "transition" period comes (if he makes it that far God willing) he is going to have a lot to contend with.

Everything you do in your past you pay for in your future. Only the older guys here (like myself) will understand. If any of you young guys agree, well... you've got your heads on straight and will probably be O.K.

Play today. Pay tomorrow. It's the way of the world and there is no escaping it. Call it Karma. The word is there for a reason.

Don't even say "genetics" ~ we could all be huge even if we didn't have the genetics. If we couldn't be huge we could still be freaky or whatever.

It's a choice we make not to cross certain lines that we perceive to be a bit scary. Double-jeopardy.

I'd like to see Jay retire now and live well from here on out. Sure, he will shrink... almost overnight, but he could become happy and healthy and maybe not so lonely.

good post.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2014, 02:45:36 AM »

Great Post D, you know EXACTLY what you are talking about!

The only thing I would add is that it doesn't just have to be "the older guys that understand this".

Knowledge and wisdom is based on experience not necessarily age and the prerequisite is developing the ability to learn from your mistakes and having the foresight not to make them in area's you may not have experience in.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2014, 03:08:56 AM »

The only thing I would add is that it doesn't just have to be "the older guys that understand this".

Knowledge and wisdom is based on experience not necessarily age and the prerequisite is developing the ability to learn from your mistakes and having the foresight not to make them in area's you may not have experience in.

money, cars, family, friends = good life

money, cars = depression

Uncle Junior

« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2014, 03:14:26 AM »
money, cars, family, friends = good life

money, cars = depression

Exactly this.

Also real important how you made your money, did you make your money screwing people over or did you make your money making people happy and content.

A CEO of a Firearms company or Tobacco firm who has $100 million in the bank is NOT the same person as someone like Steve Jobs (RIP)

really?

• Getbig II
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2014, 03:31:47 AM »
I will be 36 this year and dyslexic is spot on. Very well stated. Uncle junior also makes a good point about where the money comes from. If you work hard and come by it honestly then you will be very satisfied and proud of your accomplishments. If not then you will be unhappy and most likely broke in time.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2014, 07:08:11 PM »

Good post...

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2014, 07:24:57 PM »

Add Ronnie to that list also, divorces, 12 kids, don't know how to just slim down and stay "healthy"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2014, 10:33:23 PM »

macos

• Getbig IV
  • Jamie Dimon get some $$ please.
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2014, 02:51:05 AM »
He looks good and that haircut is stellar.

Lots of threads talking about hair loss lately.....however it's 95% genetics so why worry about something you have no control of.
So you mean guys before the90s had better hair genetics?
$

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: January 27, 2014, 05:19:48 AM »
poor jay

Does he really drinks those pre-workout formula everyday ?

Or just for online exposure to push his products?

WOOOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #66 on: January 27, 2014, 08:53:51 AM »

I did add something about the younger guys who might get this. It is rare, but I basically stated that if the younger guys can hear me out, and listen they are one step ahead of the game. I train some guys who are already just doing it to be healthy, but it's rare. Most of the younger guys are always asking about steroids before they even know what "Repping out" is ~

I wouldn not be so condescending not to include the intelligent younger generation. Even I had to learn from bad experiences rather than listening to my elders. It's a rare quality these days among our youth, and when I see it, I applaud it.

This is not  a smack-down to the younger guys on this forum. Never.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 27, 2014, 09:05:44 AM »
He did not win the Mr O this year.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2014, 07:31:28 AM »

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2014, 07:35:31 AM »
living the dream

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2014, 09:03:04 AM »

40 years old and still wearing backwards hats?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2014, 09:18:48 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2014, 09:20:16 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2014, 09:31:40 AM »

Jay supporting Black History Month right there.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2014, 09:33:41 AM »
He needs more zen..