Author Topic: Some Crazy Maniacs  (Read 2615 times)

robocop

• Getbig III
Some Crazy Maniacs
« on: January 11, 2006, 09:42:45 AM »
Time to call in the Eletric Chair.

http://www.vkmag.com/media/indexzoetermeer.html

blinky

• Getbig V
Re: Some Crazy Maniacs
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 09:58:53 AM »
little piece of shit punks.

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
Re: Some Crazy PUSSYS
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 10:50:00 AM »
bunch of little punks in that video..if you need 4 to 5 guys to take down one person,,you are weak. They are to scared to fight one on one so there bitch asses have to jump someone. Makes me want to grind out a few hours at the gym and find that skinney piece of skum and punch his nose out the back of his head. Give those fools permanent damage, something to tell the grandkids about.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 10:58:15 AM »
Wow, they can beat people up in numbers. i'd love to see what happens to those "thugs" in a real fight.

8)

ChinoXL

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 11:09:11 AM »
Buncha chumps.  If you participate in acts such as these you are just making it clear to the world that you can't handle business on your own.  Similar thing just happened to me the night before new year's.  In a bar(I don't even drink), and a guy starts shit with me while I'm taking a piss.  I notice two others closing in behind me.  Long story short I end up taking four bottles, two pool sticks, a few eye gouges and various cheap shots from these three pussies.  I don't even go to the ground.  Now I got this huge ass hospital bill to deal with.  I had a CAT scan, which revealed that three pussies with various weapons couldn't hurt me, which also set me back about 4-5 grand.  This also goes to show that being a heavier muscled guy gives you an advantage over most people.  Had it been a fight without weapons, I would have destroyed these hoes.  Fuck a rush.

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 11:14:03 AM »
DIV WORSHIPS CLOWNS LIKE THIS, WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHE.

"You obviously have never fucked with any real gangbangers.......or anyone with nothing to lose.

They'd kill you for nothing.......esp with your attitude.

DIV"

LIKE I SAID, PUT ONE OF THOSE FAGGOT TOUGH GUY GANGSTA WANNABES IN A ROOM WITH ME, NO WEAPONS AND NONE OF HIS "HOMIES" TO BACK HIM UP, THEN WE'LL SEE HOW TOUGH THE LITTLE FUCKING CUNT IS.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

dmorgan41178

• Getbig II
  • Big Big Big!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 11:35:59 AM »
personally, i thought the video clips were staged. i couldnt see it very clearly, but it didnt add up to be a real situation. just my two pennies.
Gonna Beat Em'

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 11:36:07 AM »
That's why they're in a gang, because they're scared little pussies who can't stand on their own so they band together to back each other up.  Strength in numbers.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 11:51:07 AM »
all i seen was a bunch of punk ass wanna be gangsters.   so fucking sad what happens to some peoples kids.  What a waste of time   
I

BGSLVOWNR

• Getbig II
  • EVEN THE MIGHTY OAK STARTS AS AN ACORN
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 12:06:14 PM »
NOTICE IT'S A BUNCH OF MUDS. WHAT A SURPRISE HUH. HENCE MY BELIEFS.
14 WORDS

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 12:40:00 PM »
personally, i thought the video clips were staged. i couldnt see it very clearly, but it didnt add up to be a real situation. just my two pennies.

Looked like bullshit to me too. I still want to smack the smug look off those little shits faces.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 01:32:45 PM »
That all looked staged to me. Big deal, let them kick each others faces in. That dog really scared me though.  ::) :P

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 07:29:02 PM »
Buncha chumps.  If you participate in acts such as these you are just making it clear to the world that you can't handle business on your own.  Similar thing just happened to me the night before new year's.  In a bar(I don't even drink), and a guy starts shit with me while I'm taking a piss.  I notice two others closing in behind me.  Long story short I end up taking four bottles, two pool sticks, a few eye gouges and various cheap shots from these three pussies.  I don't even go to the ground.  Now I got this huge ass hospital bill to deal with.  I had a CAT scan, which revealed that three pussies with various weapons couldn't hurt me, which also set me back about 4-5 grand.  This also goes to show that being a heavier muscled guy gives you an advantage over most people.  Had it been a fight without weapons, I would have destroyed these hoes.  f**k a rush.

Man, I've been jumped before as well. Fucking pussies. Only pussies need help.
HAHA, RON.....

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2006, 09:16:10 AM »
god I would  give my left nut to plow through those punks with a baseball bat.....

gutless turds

>:(

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2006, 09:40:20 AM »
the song with the vid was good though..anyone know what it was

Traps Hoolihan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2006, 09:53:50 AM »