Author Topic: How long to notice changes from GH  (Read 18507 times)

Hasdrubal

• Getbig I
Re: How long to notice changes from GH
« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2014, 01:22:25 AM »
The idea behind the numbness is that;

Legit GH --> Elevated IGF1 --> IGF1 causes soft tissues to swell (water) --> Compressions of nerves --> Symptoms of neuropathy (numbness, tingling in hands, and for some feet)

You can always test your igf1 levels, as they should be chronically elevated and reached a steady state after a few weeks of the gh usage. While testing gh levels directly is quite unreliable even if you supply it exogenously.

It does however not rule out the fact that it could be cheaper ghrps in the vials.

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2014, 02:43:56 AM »
So the guy who said tingling was a sign it is low quality said EP Eurotropin (the one kit I have used with minimal results) pay extra to get their GH from the top of the barrel and its the stuff at the bottom that tingles? lol

I havent purchased any more so was wandering about this issue, A guy who uses Genetech GH says it makes his fingers a bit numb. Others have also been having results with Genetech...

HGH takes time to work. The smartest thing to do is buy the HGH from somebody who has a legit prescription so you know what you are getting is real 191-AA HGH. HGH is so expensive it is the #1 faked Hormone. Their is also alot of low grade chinese HGH that floats around too and alot of the kits are not 191-AA branch chained HGH. There is also some very good chinese HGH that is 191-AA so it can be real hit and miss buying it off the black market.

It does take a few months to notice alot of gains when taking HGH unless you are using a insane amount. The few things that you should notice pretty quick is your skin should look better. Your hands should get a little numb,you should get faster nail and hair growth plus faster recovery from workouts. You should notice some fat loss even after just a month. Within 3 months maybe 4 months you will start to get more round 3 dimensional look if you are using a good amount and by good amount I mean at least 6-8 IU's a day of Pharma HGH or top notch UGL HGH. Not all chinese HGH is shit. Try to get Alpha-Pharmas Vitex HGH or their are some guys overseas by you who can get real Pharma grade HGH but it is super expensive but 100% real 191-AA HGH.

In the end HGH is of course a bit over-rated. I think all steroids are a bit over-rated. HGH is great stuff if you use pharma grade or have a great source for generic chinese HGH but that is a riskier purchase. HGH will def work great along especially if you can afford a big dose per day but if you really want the best results and are shooting for a pro card you might check into using a Insulin protocol along with the HGH.

It just depends on how serious you are about bodybuilding. Nothing I would do, but I know alot of guys who say HGH is kind of a waste unless you are also using a insulin protocol. The two drugs work synergistically together causing a massive muscle building effect that is when you really start getting that 3 dimensional look but you can also look puffy and soft if you don't do the insulin protocol correctly. Like i said HGH works fine solo but it works way better when you incorporate insulin. Screw eurotropin go with Alpha-Pharmas vitex 191-AA HGH.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2014, 08:05:10 AM »
good post thanks Whitewidow. I will look in to Alpha Pharma GH. I have novarapid but only used it about 5 times, I am now 10 weeks out from competition so not sure whether to add it back in the mix, maybe 5-10iu post workout?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2014, 10:40:22 AM »
good post thanks Whitewidow. I will look in to Alpha Pharma GH. I have novarapid but only used it about 5 times, I am now 10 weeks out from competition so not sure whether to add it back in the mix, maybe 5-10iu post workout?

hope you do well bruv,you going to update after comp if you win etc?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2014, 11:51:30 AM »
thanks, yeah I will put up a pic once my glutes are shredded lol

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2014, 01:16:25 PM »
holy shit

big ro is gonna get HUGE now

whitewidow

« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2014, 02:07:46 AM »

It can't hurt to add it back in. Do you notice any water retention at all? As long as your neck and face are not getting puffy throw it back in for a month.I am just wondering at this point has it done anything to improve your physique? I am not saying your HGH is bunk but you might not be HGH deficient. If you are not HGH deficient the drug might not do much for you and in the end you might just spend alot of money for nothing. I would find a brand you know is 110% legit and run it for 4 months and you should see some very notciable changes.

I must say you look great without even using HGH. It might be a good idea to experiment with HGH during the off-season so you don't waste time or money on what your doing now.

I don't think it will hurt to add in the HGH but next time around experiement with the HGH for longer. Use it during your off-season and experiment with diffrent brands it is weird how some brands work way better then other brands even if it is Human grade. Pfizer genotropin is one of the most expensive brands but for some reason it makes me hold more water then serostim or humatrope. The genotropin gives me a moon face look and a real thick neck. That genotropin is the type of HGH that makes your cranium bigger. I don't notcie that with serostim or any of the other brands.

The guys who are having the best luck with HGH are also using a insulin protocol. I know some pros who don;t use a Insulin proitocol j8ust the HGH but the ones who look the best are all using a Insulin protocol along with the HGH protocol and they all swear HGH is pointless without the insulin protocol "Vice Versa" Insulin is shit without a HGH protocol.

No matter what you look great without the HGH. You might not be HGH deficient in that case that HGH will improve your physique very little if at all. just depends on if you are HGH deficient or willing to do a insulin protocol. I personally would def experiment with HGH more in the off-season and try out diffrent brands and also experiment with diffrent dosages.Just like any drug start low and build up slowly. Good luck on your show. Your a beast! You have proven to all of us you can get shredded! focus on coming in more shredded and striated as ever and work on your back! Great big detailed backs are winning shows these days. Your back can never be too big!

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2014, 09:15:33 AM »
So if you're not HGH deficient then GH doesn't work?  Wrong.  It works no matter what.  You're going far above replacement levels when taking GH so it doesn't matter whether or not you're deficient to begin with.  The most important thing is to buy pharm grade GH.  Serostim, Humatrope, Genotropin, etc.  if you can't get one of these, or some other Rx Grade GH, then don't bother using it.  It works great while dieting without slin.  If you're trying to put on size, then use slin, and up the GH dose. 

whitewidow

« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2014, 12:38:04 PM »
So if you're not HGH deficient then GH doesn't work?  Wrong.  It works no matter what.  You're going far above replacement levels when taking GH so it doesn't matter whether or not you're deficient to begin with.  The most important thing is to buy pharm grade GH.  Serostim, Humatrope, Genotropin, etc.  if you can't get one of these, or some other Rx Grade GH, then don't bother using it.  It works great while dieting without slin.  If you're trying to put on size, then use slin, and up the GH dose. 

I am not saying it is not effective but if your taking a small dose like 2-4 iU's and you are not HGH deficent it will not make the world of diffrence especially without a insulin protocol. Like I also stated the guys I know who have the best luck with HGH are also using big doses of human grade and using a insulin protocol.

You are def right you have to use a brand of human grade HGH. The chinese HGH is just to hit and miss(not saying all chinese HGH is crap,but way safer to just buy Human grade HGH). Not arguing with you but if you think 2-4 IU's is going to make a big diffrence to someones physique especially to somebody who is not HGH deficient your wrong.

Have you seen BigRo shredded? I doubt using 2-4IU's of HGH even Pharma grade without a insulin protocol would make that much of a diffrence especially with the amount of time he has been using it. He has not been using it for months. Now if he bought some REAL Authentic human grade HGH and used it for a few months and slowly raised the dose up to where he is taking 8-12 IU's a day we would see a  diffrence in his physique.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2014, 02:32:29 PM »
I noticed significant effects in 2 weeks.  I was using 15 IU daily of legit prescription Omnitrope.  Bit of lethargy which i think is from the hyperglycemia (next time will add a little insulin) and BIG TIME swelling in my feet and ankles.  Hillary Clinton Cankles i call them.  Little pain in the wrist.  Thats it for negatives, but the positives were great.  Slept much better, sense of well-being similar to dbol, and definitely got leaner in the midsection.  The longer you stay on the better.  I would use at least 4 IU daily to notice good things, but 2 IU is not horrible.  15 IU was too much for me in hindsight.  The swelling and blood sugar issues were rough.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2014, 05:48:54 PM »
I am not saying it is not effective but if your taking a small dose like 2-4 iU's and you are not HGH deficent it will not make the world of diffrence especially without a insulin protocol. Like I also stated the guys I know who have the best luck with HGH are also using big doses of human grade and using a insulin protocol.

You are def right you have to use a brand of human grade HGH. The chinese HGH is just to hit and miss(not saying all chinese HGH is crap,but way safer to just buy Human grade HGH). Not arguing with you but if you think 2-4 IU's is going to make a big diffrence to someones physique especially to somebody who is not HGH deficient your wrong.

Have you seen BigRo shredded? I doubt using 2-4IU's of HGH even Pharma grade without a insulin protocol would make that much of a diffrence especially with the amount of time he has been using it. He has not been using it for months. Now if he bought some REAL Authentic human grade HGH and used it for a few months and slowly raised the dose up to where he is taking 8-12 IU's a day we would see a  diffrence in his physique.

I have a brother that competes nationally as a super heavy and he just added 4 iu of Humatrope about a month ago.  Was previously using Rips.  Big difference already.  It doesn't take much or long at all with legit Rx GH to see significant changes.  This is on someone that has used generics for years, and competed for years.  No slin with it right now either.  Generics are simply junk in comparison. 

whitewidow

« Reply #61 on: March 30, 2014, 04:21:55 AM »
I have a brother that competes nationally as a super heavy and he just added 4 iu of Humatrope about a month ago.  Was previously using Rips.  Big difference already.  It doesn't take much or long at all with legit Rx GH to see significant changes.  This is on someone that has used generics for years, and competed for years.  No slin with it right now either.  Generics are simply junk in comparison. 

Yes that sounds right. I just think if you use HGH you should use it for quite a bit before competition. I also am a firm believer in Human grade HGH or top notch UGL- HGH that has been 3rd party tested. If you cannot afford the prices some guys want your going to have to use some UGL-HGH.

I just think it is a good idea to play around with a few brands because even if you use USA FDA approved 191-AA HGH it is odd how some brands will make you hold more water then others
This is of course all diffrent depending on the person. HGH will def make BigRo a better Bodybuilder but over time not overnight. It will take a little bit of time before he finds a brand that works best for him.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #62 on: March 30, 2014, 08:37:20 AM »
Yes that sounds right. I just think if you use HGH you should use it for quite a bit before competition. I also am a firm believer in Human grade HGH or top notch UGL- HGH that has been 3rd party tested. If you cannot afford the prices some guys want your going to have to use some UGL-HGH.

I just think it is a good idea to play around with a few brands because even if you use USA FDA approved 191-AA HGH it is odd how some brands will make you hold more water then others
This is of course all diffrent depending on the person. HGH will def make BigRo a better Bodybuilder but over time not overnight. It will take a little bit of time before he finds a brand that works best for him.

Good point.  I have used 3 different USA FDA approved GH:  genotropin, humatrope, and omnitrope.  The Genotropin was the best for me. Had the individual preloaded miniquick injectables that were great because no refrigeration was required.  You would twist the plunger and it would mix the diluent into the powder right in the syringe.  Great and convenient loved them.   Strange because they should in theory be all the same.  I just did not get the cankle swelling as bad on genotropin.  Still had the blood sugar issues, but that is easily corrected with a small shot of slin. 

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 30, 2014, 09:20:16 AM »

You're correct how different Rx GH affects people differently.  For example, Serostim makes me so hungry I can eat all day long.  Humatrope makes me hungry as well, but not like Seros.  Genotropin makes me hold less water than the other two, even with a shit diet.  Although I hold very little water on any of the 3.  Bottom line is you just have to try different brands and find your favorite.  You can't go wrong with any Rx GH, they're all excellent.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 30, 2014, 02:47:28 PM »
How long for you to notice increase penis size from hgh?

whitewidow

« Reply #65 on: March 31, 2014, 04:38:32 AM »
How long for you to notice increase penis size from hgh?

Where does it say HGH increases Penis size? Maybe if you used the HGH when you were very young and were a kid who didn't go through puberty correctly it might increase your penis size but for most guys who went through Puberty like a normal person I doubt it will make your penis bigger permanently. I have noticed maybe somewhat of a increase of penis size and girth but nothing that impressive.

They call it "Human growth Hormone" and I myself am short and I have not grown a Inch from using HGH. Lee priest is like 5ft 4IN maybe 5ft 5IN and he has been accused of being doped with HGH since he was 14 years old and when he was asked about it he said"if that was true I want a refund! I'm 5ft 4In for fucks sake"

I think using HGH during your puberty use might have some advantages. It probably would help you get a bit taller and increase certain deficiency's you might have. I know for a fact They pump kids in Highchool who have NBA potential with HGH. I went to school with a kid who decided in highschool he wanted to play College/NBA basketball but did not quite have the height or size needed.

He was not deficient in any way just didn't have the genetics and they doped him with HGH legally because he was good enough just didn't quite have the height or size needed. Anyway he just didn"t like doing the daily injections and decided to give it up. he was only 16 years old and having to shoot HGH everyday. It is harder to do when you are that young. He was only prescribed HGH because that was what he needed to have a fighting chance of playing college/NBA basketball and if they put my friend on HGH they definately do it for other players as well. These kids get scouted young and get told what to do and most of them do chase that dream and do whatever they are told.

HGH might work for height I think it just depends on certain guys genetics! You wonder why some guys who play basketball and are all-state players are already 18/19 years old and all of a sudden they shoot up 4-6 inches in a summer I tend to think it is because of HGH and not genetics. I have heard the storys of guys who grow almost a nfoot in a year at the age of 20 years old that just is not natural def some kind of doping involved as far as it making your penis grow though maybe if it is used more at the way younger age before somebody is done with puberty it might work.heard of guys growing 4-12 inches in height but there dicks don't grow like that. It def could help somebody grow a normal size penis but it has to be very rare circumstances and used at the right age.