Author Topic: New job 2 days in  (Read 4204 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
New job 2 days in
« on: January 25, 2014, 08:54:15 PM »
I've already been called a pussy for treating an old middle eastern man nice, had to forcefully restrain 3 people, walk 2 women to their cars because they were threatened by some hood ass Hebrew females. Now this is some fucking action I need. It's go, go, go. I've never had 8 hours go by so fast. lol! Ha, I love it. Looks like security may be my thing.  I'm the only one non management that has a degree so as long as I can keep doing what i'm doing I'll be in there sooner than later. They know my background and education, I just gotta knock their socks off. It feels good making an honest living again. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: New job 2 days in
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 08:57:12 PM »
I've already been called a pussy for treating an old middle eastern man nice, had to forcefully restrain 3 people, walk 2 women to their cars because they were threatened by some hood ass Hebrew females. Now this is some fucking action I need. It's go, go, go. I've never had 8 hours go by so fast.

In the guard shack that you sleep/work in, do you have an internet connection?  Also, how does the 2nd hand polyester uniform treat your ebony skin?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 09:00:47 PM »
youll get sick soon enough, youre not used to working like a man fulltime, you eat meat so youll be sick in no time at all or be constipated on the toilet

you cant expect to be unhealthy and work fulltime eat those fagget ass chicken fingers
A

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 09:07:12 PM »
In the guard shack that you sleep/work in, do you have an internet connection?  Also, how does the 2nd hand polyester uniform treat your ebony skin?

lol. What? I'm in a hospital. An inner city hospital. The uniform is ok but it's for sure time for me to tighten it up because I want to look my most maximum awesome in uniform. We're allowed to have facial hair so I sport the full beard look.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 09:22:15 PM »
youll get sick soon enough, youre not used to working like a man fulltime, you eat meat so youll be sick in no time at all or be constipated on the toilet

you cant expect to be unhealthy and work fulltime eat those fagget ass chicken fingers

You wanna know what I've been doing the last 3 weeks that's changed my life? Juicing. I researched it and bought a Jack Lalaine Juicer and decided to implement that in my diet because I was failing to do eat the ideal amount of veggies and fruits. My body has soaked that shit up juicing. My skin looks even more beautiful, I have tons of energy, I feel better. I'm thinking more clear.

I also have maximized my consumption of organic, non-gmo food and liquids. I still eat meat but in much greater amounts. And it's usually poultry or fish. Red meat 10 times out of the month on average. I also eat a variety of raw nuts.

I use nascent iodine, selenium, vitamin D, Royal Maca, Bacopa, Rhodiola. and one called "Circuforce Brain Power". That's a Ginkgo and some other(s) extract. All these supplements are non-gmo and or organic.  

I soaked in an epson salt mix last night because I wasn't used to walking around in boots like I did in the military.

I feel like a new man. Focused and ready to go. I'm taking the job seriously despite the reputation security has. I'll be the stud that makes security look cool.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 09:46:49 PM »
Wiggs I'm happy for you and glad things have started out well! 

Life is always what you make of it and the attitude you bring to each day.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2014, 09:53:49 PM »
You wanna know what I've been doing the last 3 weeks that's changed my life? Juicing. I researched it and bought a Jack Lalaine Juicer and decided to implement that in my diet because I was failing to do eat the ideal amount of veggies and fruits. My body has soaked that shit up juicing. My skin looks even more beautiful, I have tons of energy, I feel better. I'm thinking more clear.

I also have maximized my consumption of organic, non-gmo food and liquids. I still eat meat but in much greater amounts. And it's usually poultry or fish. Red meat 10 times out of the month on average. I also eat a variety of raw nuts.

I use nascent iodine, selenium, vitamin D, Royal Maca, Bacopa, Rhodiola. and one called "Circuforce Brain Power". That's a Ginkgo and some other(s) extract. All these supplements are non-gmo and or organic.  

I soaked in an epson salt mix last night because I wasn't used to walking around in boots like I did in the military.

I feel like a new man. Focused and ready to go. I'm taking the job seriously despite the reputation security has. I'll be the stud that makes security look cool.

Wigg trying to make $12.00/Hr menial labor sound exciting.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2014, 10:14:32 PM »
Props to you wiggs. Make sure you keep healthy, hospitals are festering cesspools of disease

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2014, 10:27:37 PM »
Over 10 years in the U.S. Army  ::) & now you work as security guard  :P

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2014, 10:31:38 PM »
I wish you the best on the new job Wiggs.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2014, 10:34:34 PM »
Wiggs, what is going to happen if you come across a shape-shifting reptilian that you have to arrest? May be a difficult person to deal with.

Id consult with Johnny Falcon and Sev about this.

Stay safe
X

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2014, 10:36:58 PM »
Go going "Wiggs!

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2014, 10:37:29 PM »
I've already been called a pussy for treating an old middle eastern man nice, had to forcefully restrain 3 people, walk 2 women to their cars because they were threatened by some hood ass Hebrew females. Now this is some fucking action I need. It's go, go, go. I've never had 8 hours go by so fast. lol! Ha, I love it. Looks like security may be my thing.  I'm the only one non management that has a degree so as long as I can keep doing what i'm doing I'll be in there sooner than later. They know my background and education, I just gotta knock their socks off. It feels good making an honest living again. 
peace out my Hebrew brother
a

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2014, 11:11:14 PM »

watch you back, there is going to be a plenty of backstabbing.

alabama ftw

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2014, 11:11:49 PM »
peace out my Hebrew brother
Are you a nebrew?

gatorr

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2014, 11:19:56 PM »
Hey Wiggs do you carry a sidearm? Are you allowed to if you supply it yourself?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2014, 11:53:46 PM »
Good job Wiggs.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2014, 12:02:58 AM »

I'm really happy you like your new job.  :)
You will move up in the hierarchy. Just be patient and do your thing.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2014, 12:03:47 AM »
haha only on getbig we see our members develop and change their lives... kinda cool, like highschool... good job wigs
real men= no rubbers

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2014, 12:10:12 AM »

Congrats on the new job.

Isn't juicing great? Isn't it amazing the difference it makes, how your body feels?

Pretty soon, you'll drop the meat altogether, and wonder how you could have ever eaten it in the first place.  :D
w

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2014, 12:16:24 AM »
The novelty of this job will soon evaporate and you will see it for what it is: a steaming pile of shite, which any half wit could do.

As an educated man, you will, no doubt, seek more cerebral pursuits. Inevitably, you will fill the intellectual void with more internet research, further compounding your hysterical world view.

Nevertheless, congratulations on honest work, and don't let the fact that you are a degree educated fellow doing the work of a mindless pleb get to you.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2014, 12:27:13 AM »
wiggs the racist bullshit aside, I am genuinely happy for you. good for you for  turning your life around.
l

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2014, 12:28:41 AM »
I've heard nothing about hot nurses so far, how come?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2014, 12:59:46 AM »
Love a man in uniform.

Team Wiggs Approved

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2014, 01:14:10 AM »
I've heard nothing about hot nurses so far, how come?

Nursing home, employs old-fat & ugly staff  ;D
Hot nurses , only in Hollywood movies (or Amsterdam hospital).