Author Topic: I knew Craig, Kelly+ Melissa  (Read 12319 times)

moved on

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
I knew Craig, Kelly+ Melissa
« on: January 11, 2006, 10:30:02 AM »
Melissa is dead and Craig & Kelly's life is ruined (Guilty or Innocent). Because many of their so called friends are labeling them as druggies, swingers, embezzlers and whores. Unless you were actually there doing the same thing, then all you are doing is spreading the gossip and rumors. My sympathies go out to the families of all involved.

PS.Who voted Bob C IFBB athlete rep???? I believe Ron gave him the oppurtunity as he said Bob was a better public speaker, but then he says he was friends with Craig & Kelly and then accused them of fraud - great friend. By the way Bob you didnt take any money for the TV spot did you???

knny187

• Getbig V
Re: I knew Craig ,Kelly+ Melissa
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 10:52:23 AM »
Melissa is dead and Craig & Kelly's life is ruined (Guilty or Innocent).Because many of there so called friends are labeling them as druggies ,swingers,embezzlers,and whores.Unless you were actually there doing the same thing then all you are doing is spreading the gossip and rumors.My sympathies go out to the families  of all involved.

PS.Who voted Bob C IFBB athlete rep????I believe Ron gave him the oppurtunity as he said Bob was a better pu blic speaker ,but then he says he was friends with Craig & Kelly and then accused them of fraud -great friend.By the way Bob you didnt take any money for the TV spot did you???

Bob appoints himself

::)

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 12:51:51 PM »
Bob did not get $ from the tv spots he did regarding the case.

It was the reporters claiming "friendship" between Bob and Craig.  Bob only claimed to know Craig and Kelly for 15+ years.  Which is all true.  He never said he was a friend.

He only reported recreational drug use, which was very apparent when he saw Craig in Chicago just a month or so ago.  I met Craig for the first time in Las Vegas at the USA show and his eyes were darting around, his head and shoulders were jerking, and he was sniffling like he had a head cold.  This was the first time I ever met this man and I could tell within the first 5 min. he was high on something.  His conversations made no sense, he was all over the place.  So I don't think Bob reported any false statements.  He was very professional and represented BB industry well.     

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 01:27:15 PM »
Melissa is dead and Craig & Kelly's life is ruined (Guilty or Innocent).Because many of there so called friends are labeling them as druggies ,swingers,embezzlers,and whores.Unless you were actually there doing the same thing then all you are doing is spreading the gossip and rumors.My sympathies go out to the families  of all involved.

PS.Who voted Bob C IFBB athlete rep????I believe Ron gave him the oppurtunity as he said Bob was a better pu blic speaker ,but then he says he was friends with Craig & Kelly and then accused them of fraud -great friend.By the way Bob you didnt take any money for the TV spot did you???
did you ever do a three way with Craig and Kelly?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 01:32:41 PM »
if you listen to the radio interview on ProBodyBuildingWeekly, Bob OWNS Craig, he calls him out on that fake federation that he and Kelly were gonna get involved with and you can tell that Craig has no idea what he is talking about. It's a really good segment they had. I believe 100 percent Craig and Kelly are guilty... they sound like morons who can't get their stories straight in a thing they do.

Neve

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2006, 01:45:37 PM »

It was the reporters claiming "friendship" between Bob and Craig.  Bob only claimed to know Craig and Kelly for 15+ years.  Which is all true.  He never said he was a friend.

He only reported recreational drug use, which was very apparent when he saw Craig in Chicago just a month or so ago.  I met Craig for the first time in Las Vegas at the USA show and his eyes were darting around, his head and shoulders were jerking, and he was sniffling like he had a head cold.  This was the first time I ever met this man and I could tell within the first 5 min. he was high on something.  His conversations made no sense, he was all over the place.  So I don't think Bob reported any false statements.  He was very professional and represented BB industry well.     

wonder if craig knows where bob gets his vitamins. could get interesting

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 03:16:50 PM »

Chick didn't ask for a check?

I billed NBC LV and they paid it.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 03:31:36 PM »
Anyone who "knew" ... really knew... Craig & kelly..(and I'm not talking about the various gym rats that were awestruck if Craig so much as said hi to them)..... if you really knew Craig & kelly, then you would know what their lifestyle was. 

If you are saying they didn't swing or do drugs, then you did not "know" them.  And of those people who did know what was going on...not all condoned it or participated....

Guilty or innocent of murder...that will be up to the judge and/or jury

Neve

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 03:39:37 PM »
Anyone who "knew" ...really knew... Craig & kelly..(and I'm not talking about the various gym rats that were awestruck if Craig so much as said hi to them).....if you really knew Craig & kelly, then you would know what their lifestyle was. 

If you are saying they didn't swing or do drugs, then you did not "know" them.  And of those people who did know what was going on...not all condoned it or participated....

Guilty or innocent of murder...that will be up to the judge and/or jury

its their life, their lifestyle they can care less about ours why care what they like to do. there are how many thousands of rich, succesful people in las vegas who are user of drugs and blow money like its nada who also like to have fun in many ways - and still are able to mantain. this board only has what the media is putting out in order to take up paper space and tv slots. we are assuming waaaay too much with very little facts.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 03:44:11 PM »
good to know 240 will guest host on court tv trial coverage right there next to judge judy, lisa bloom and diane dimond    lol

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2006, 06:12:21 PM »
Neve
it;s obvious you didn't know Craig & kelly..so just leave it at that...

No need to tell anyone on here NOT to comment on this situation..that's ridiculous.  There are various people on here who did know Craig & Kelly in alot more than just the "nod at the gym" type encounter ::)...

therefore there are those who know their lifestyle.  If you don't, that's okay..you don't have to comment...but don't try to stop others who did know

Everyone has the right to either support Craig & Kelly or tell it like it is...bottom line

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: I knew Craig, Kelly+ Melissa
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2006, 04:28:40 AM »
lol
big dicked u bad

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2006, 01:07:46 AM »
So who here on the board has banged Kelly that you know of?  Did she take it up the ass?

From what I know Kelly was very faithful to Craig.

Here is a cover i found on a Portugese magazine....

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2006, 01:09:38 AM »
The irony of that cover was that just a year after that I was on the same magazine.

How fortunes change.  It's sad.   Monica is happily married ... and I..... well I'm me.

Norton

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2006, 05:27:46 AM »

Yeah, I saw him shooting some H at this years USA behaind a dumpster. Later that evening i saw smoking some crack snorting some coke or meth. I couldn't tell which.

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2006, 08:53:52 AM »
The irony of that cover was that just a year after that I was on the same magazine.

How fortunes change.  It's sad.   Monica is happily married ... and I..... well I'm me.

Yeah & your life is sooooooo bad Grant.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2006, 08:59:44 AM »
Yeah & your life is sooooooo bad Grant.

LOL yeeah... whenever I have a crappy day at work, I just smile and think to myself, "At least I'm not making a ton of money to bang hot girls all day".

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2006, 09:13:23 AM »

lol  you're what ?

STICKGIRL

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2006, 08:13:17 PM »
Neve
it;s obvious you didn't know Craig & kelly..so just leave it at that...

No need to tell anyone on here NOT to comment on this situation..that's ridiculous.  There are various people on here who did know Craig & Kelly in alot more than just the "nod at the gym" type encounter ::)...

therefore there are those who know their lifestyle.  If you don't, that's okay..you don't have to comment...but don't try to stop others who did know

Everyone has the right to either support Craig & Kelly or tell it like it is...bottom line

I knew Craig just as well as Kelly knew Craig. And what I knew of him was that he was an A-0ne a--hole, who thought of no one but himself. He was out only for himself and what he could get off of everyone else. Believe me, I lived with it. i lived with it for a long time. So don't tell anyone they don't know craig, because unfortunately I knew him much more than I wished I had.

Billy Rosewood

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Love is a Force of Nature
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2006, 03:19:20 PM »
I knew Craig just as well as Kelly knew Craig. And what I knew of him was that he was an A-0ne a--hole, who thought of no one but himself. He was out only for himself and what he could get off of everyone else. Believe me, I lived with it. i lived with it for a long time. So don't tell anyone they don't know craig, because unfortunately I knew him much more than I wished I had.

How well did you know him Sticky?  Could you describe any distinct markings on his balls?
Rusty Owns Chick's Soul

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2006, 07:56:42 PM »
stickgirl
i wasn't talking to you in that particular post...I was specifically addressing Neve.

I'm sure you did know Craig as well as Kelly did...lots of girls "knew" Craig, and obviously he made an impression on you as he did on others.

Just consider yourself lucky that you were at least smart enough to get the hell away from him.  Smarter than Kelly

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2006, 05:39:04 PM »
Melissa is dead and Craig & Kelly's life is ruined (Guilty or Innocent). Because many of their so called friends are labeling them as druggies, swingers, embezzlers and whores. Unless you were actually there doing the same thing, then all you are doing is spreading the gossip and rumors. My sympathies go out to the families of all involved.

PS.Who voted Bob C IFBB athlete rep???? I believe Ron gave him the oppurtunity as he said Bob was a better public speaker, but then he says he was friends with Craig & Kelly and then accused them of fraud - great friend. By the way Bob you didnt take any money for the TV spot did you???

Posts like these are further evidence that America's schools are failing miserably.

We need to get serious about education - and common sense - in this country! 

hmmrgrrrl

• Getbig I
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2006, 06:08:13 PM »
The most factual and worthwhile post I've read since registering.  Excellent point and well stated Tre!   ;)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2006, 06:31:09 PM »
StickGirl is just bummed that Craig dumped her and didnt share his meth sack with her,,,isn't that right bones

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2006, 07:05:41 PM »
Tre:

Amen!!