Author Topic: Pat Robertson is a scumbag!  (Read 6922 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Pat Robertson is a scumbag!
« Reply #50 on: January 27, 2014, 12:44:10 PM »
Off course you won't. I use proper spelling

Careful.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #51 on: January 27, 2014, 01:02:37 PM »
whose gimmick are you my friend?

Did anyone humiliate you in the past?

I don't post here often and therefore holds little influence but I could have a word on your behalf and we can bring your main account back.

You ok with this?
He is Garebear.  I had his account nuked because he actually was a pedophile.  He admitted it himself and Ron and company got rid of him.  He made a return using the same type of gimmick (posing as a phony and obnoxious Republican/Conservative) in the past and now he is back at it again.

He is a very sad individual.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2014, 01:06:03 PM »
He is Garebear.  I had his account nuked because he actually was a pedophile.  He admitted it himself and Ron and company got rid of him.  He made a return using the same type of gimmick (posing as a phony and obnoxious Republican/Conservative) in the past and now he is back at it again.

Aha. I was wondering why the sudden unsolicited fascination with you. And why bring up pedophilia when nobody was talking about it?

A very sad individual indeed. I hope he gets over his intense fondness of children and ultimately lead a better life.

alabama ftw

« Reply #53 on: January 27, 2014, 01:18:12 PM »

Make ron and the other  mods track ip address and prove that Im not a gimmick. Pwned :-*

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #54 on: January 27, 2014, 01:19:40 PM »
Make ron and the other  mods track ip address and prove that Im not a gimmick. Pwned :-*

Garebear, when did you realize that children made the little fella .... respond .....?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2014, 01:44:02 PM »
The man loads up 2000 pounds for reps on leg press.

Show some respect.

True...But he leaves the weight for others to put away. That's a scumbag move...Robertson also stands naked and shaves in the men's locker room. Put a fukcing towel on Pat.

SCRUBS

• Getbig III
« Reply #56 on: January 27, 2014, 07:08:22 PM »
Who's worse. Obama or Madoff?

Good question, both are liars...

Mclovin

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: January 27, 2014, 07:42:08 PM »
Great meme source. The entire political left are scumbags starting with your hero Obama and i didn't even need a meme for that. How much did you give up, stud?
Love how your responses have absolutely nothing to do with the thread. When you don't know how to respond in an intelligent manner, your auto response is to criticize "liberals" and "the left".

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2014, 08:51:07 PM »