Author Topic: It's just Me MyDelts and I  (Read 33174 times)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
Re: It's just Me MyDelts and I
« Reply #150 on: January 30, 2014, 09:19:32 PM »
Nice edit, you seem to really be taking things personally tiny man LOL.

Actually the two  curriculums  are quite different, so your argument is invalid. If you want to be a medical doctor, you should be a medical doctor, I don't understand your argument?
he doesn't understand his argument... hes a gimmick  an uneducated  fool.    
a

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #151 on: January 30, 2014, 09:20:24 PM »
i gotta stop...this getting you pissed/defensive kinda fun...but it's not good for the soul...

Don't go little fella, you were just starting to show your true lack of understanding of basic biology, this was gonna be fun  :D

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #152 on: January 30, 2014, 09:21:23 PM »
No argument....2 curriculum...once universally considered legit...the other...er...um...boderl ine shamanism/snake oil....I admit i'm short (and natural)...I can live with that...but your defensiveness/insecurity in your chosen field....that's kinda fun to poke at ...

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #153 on: January 30, 2014, 09:22:46 PM »
he doesn't understand his argument... hes a gimmick  an uneducated  fool.    

no i'm real and educated...sorry...

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #154 on: January 30, 2014, 09:24:12 PM »
Ohhhh....so "doctors heal people".

This statement shows a strong naivety about the biological organism that is the human body.  ;)

Newsflash y'all per Doc (sorta) Quack Contract...hospitals are big scams...go to your local strip mall and be healed (sorta)....

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #155 on: January 30, 2014, 09:24:22 PM »
No argument....2 curriculum...once universally considered legit...the other...er...um...boderl ine shamanism/snake oil....I admit i'm short (and natural)...I can live with that...but your defensiveness/insecurity in your chosen field....that's kinda fun to poke at ...

I'm not sure you understand the words you type onto a screen. A lot of "fake school" /"real doctor" lingo coming from you, it's very funny  :D

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #156 on: January 30, 2014, 09:25:04 PM »
Don't go little fella, you were just starting to show your true lack of understanding of basic biology, this was gonna be fun  :D

Basic Biology is that what you failed at Community College...so you went to your default Barbizon/Heald school of Back Cracking

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #157 on: January 30, 2014, 09:25:20 PM »
Newsflash y'all per Doc (sorta) Quack Contract...hospitals are big scams...go to your local strip mall and be healed (sorta)....

Well that's a tremendous generalization, you shouldn't be so hard on hospitals bro.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: January 30, 2014, 09:26:01 PM »

Basic Biology is that what you failed at Community College...so you went to your default Barbizon/Heald school of Back Cracking

;D
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #159 on: January 30, 2014, 09:26:52 PM »

Mmmmmmmm, no. I've been a 3.6 + student my entire academic career; HS, 4 years undergrad, 3.5 doctorate. Even graduated high school at age 16.

Hope this helps. Goodnight.

8)

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: January 30, 2014, 09:27:22 PM »
Chiros serve a legit need and can help people but they're not doctors. More therapists.
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #161 on: January 30, 2014, 09:29:08 PM »
Chiros serve a legit need and can help people but they're not doctors.

Why does the government make us go to school for 8 years and give our schools accreditation and acknowledge us as PCP's then ???

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #162 on: January 30, 2014, 09:29:19 PM »
Chiros serve a legit need and can help people but they're not doctors. More therapists.

That i can live with....thanks for being the ref...

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: January 30, 2014, 09:29:34 PM »
Why does the government make us go to school for 8 years and give our schools accreditation and acknowledge us as PCP's then ???

Because the government is retarded.

A

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #164 on: January 30, 2014, 09:31:04 PM »
you could say the same for dentist??? they are recognized as doctors where Im from
a

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #165 on: January 30, 2014, 09:31:55 PM »

I thought you were going to sleep...relax man...you've got people to touch and heal...and I've got papers to grade/lives to change....use that 3.5 Dougie Howser intellect of yours to figure out your not going to change my mind...or the majority of socieities opinion...must feel mormon eh?...goodnight

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2014, 09:32:17 PM »
Because the government is retarded.

???

I have buds in med school. Our first 2 years curiculum were identical. They branch off into pharmacology after that and we branch off into technique and physio.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2014, 09:34:43 PM »
I thought you were going to sleep...relax man...you've got people to touch and heal...and I've got papers to grade/lives to change....use that 3.5 Dougie Howser intellect of yours to figure out your not going to change my mind...or the majority of socieities opinion...must feel mormon eh?...goodnight

No human heals another human  via touch. I thought you were smarter than this ???

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #168 on: January 30, 2014, 09:35:16 PM »
???

I have buds in med school. Our first 2 years curiculum were identical. They branch off into pharmacology after that and we branch off into technique and physio.

Dude...sorry if I ruined it...but try to sleep already...this is like reading "The Watchtower" thoes nice whiteboys on bikes try to pitch at my door

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #169 on: January 30, 2014, 09:35:54 PM »
Dude...sorry if I ruined it...but try to sleep already...this is like reading "The Watchtower" does nice whiteboys on bikes try to pitch at my door

No retort? I thought you were an educated man ???

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #170 on: January 30, 2014, 09:36:05 PM »
???

I completely disagree here.. MED school anatomy is a whole different ballgame.. we are taught via pathologies of anatomy..  simple structure is a given and assumed...  I was classmates with two former chiros and both of them failed term 1 .. as they had a difficult time correlating morbidities tied in w/ the anatomy.. hrs do not equate curriculum taught....    course difficulty levels w 10x more volume to boot are  a completely different ballgame.. ill give chiros their due but to say identical.. NO WAY!!!

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #171 on: January 30, 2014, 09:37:04 PM »
No human heals another human  via touch. I thought you were smarter than this ???
anyone who says this never banged a hooker   lol
a

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #172 on: January 30, 2014, 09:37:25 PM »
No retort? I thought you were an educated man ???

all yet still no medical credibility in the eyes of society...(lots of ) time wasted

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #173 on: January 30, 2014, 09:38:57 PM »
I completely disagree here.. MED school anatomy is a whole different ballgame.. we are taught via pathologies of anatomy..  simple structure is a given and assumed...  I was classmates with two former chiros and both of them failed term 1 .. as they had a difficult time correlating morbidities tied in w/ the anatomy.. hrs do not equate curriculum taught....    course difficulty levels w 10x more volume to boot are  a completely different ballgame.. ill give chiros their due but to say identical.. NO WAY!!!

How do you know how different my curriculum is unless you've experienced it yourself? Just curious. I've known GPs that have failed terms in med school too. So what?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: January 30, 2014, 09:39:20 PM »
I could learn to be a back popper in a few months.
A