Author Topic: It's just Me MyDelts and I  (Read 33222 times)

dnduque

• Getbig II
Re: It's just Me MyDelts and I
« Reply #200 on: January 30, 2014, 09:58:36 PM »
I didn't know you viewed discussion as "defending insecurity." By that argument you've racked up a 6 page thread defending insecurity against your short stature and leprechaun tattoos HA HA  :D

the great majority of which is a defense (or lack thereof) of chiropractors as Doctors (sorta)....GoodNight...The rapist (oops accidental space) Therapist

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #201 on: January 30, 2014, 09:59:34 PM »
I will agree w/ Big Chiro... individuals go into their field.. because of their specific interest ... a badass chiropractor will excel doing what he loves...   doesn't mean a doc is any better.. we just learn different things.. it was my choice and scope of interest that lead me into medicine... not coz I found one to be higher on the hierarchy....   as I also respect nurses by choice... you just gotta appreciate your own line of work and why you chose it

This is what I'm sayin brother. Cheers!

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #202 on: January 30, 2014, 10:00:32 PM »
and life lesson Big Quack Contract...if you passionately love what you do...and are good at it...fuck what we think...just keep doing you...that's one to grow on....

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: January 30, 2014, 10:01:09 PM »
a particular curriculum based on your specific line of work will understandably highlight what's most relevant to that profession.. as the course objectives are to paint a bigger picture of what that professional will ultimately have to apply

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #204 on: January 30, 2014, 10:02:08 PM »
and life lesson Big Quack Contract...if you passionately love what you do...and are good at it...fuck what we think...just keep doing you...that's one to grow on....

Are you saying that debating things on the Internet is a fruitless endeavor BumDookie?

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #205 on: January 30, 2014, 10:03:28 PM »
no going in circles is.....good luck with that....

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #206 on: January 31, 2014, 12:23:33 AM »
Im a doctor too..  Im like dr dre
a

Stan Diego

• Getbig III
  • A whales vagina
« Reply #207 on: January 31, 2014, 12:56:17 AM »
Chiropractors aren't medical doctors. It's amusing that the American Chiropractic Association says "education requirements for doctors of chiropractic are among the most stringent of any of the health care professions".. What?! Short of maybe.. I dunno.. REAL Doctors.. And any medical profession that has to say how "stringent" their educational requirements are is clearly full of shit. What medical profession has had to try to convince people that their eduction requirements are stringent?

I've looked into it and to be a "Dr" you don't even need a 4 year degree. The Council on Chiropractic Education sets the minimum guidelines for chiropractic colleges and the minimum prerequisite for enrollment as 90 semester hours, and a 2.50 GPA. Hell, I could be a chiropractor.. Oh except my parents were married, and I wouldn't sully my name by being one.

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #208 on: January 31, 2014, 01:43:58 AM »
nobody cares dookiebootie

channel that steroid fueled rage in the gym

"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #209 on: January 31, 2014, 04:08:02 AM »
so tattooes= using steroids ? Dude, you are retarded.
I never said that you fucken moron, are you that fucken stupid? I said not giving a fuck  is what those particular tats show, not just any tats you fucken dumbass.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #210 on: February 02, 2014, 05:59:08 PM »
I never said that you fucken moron, are you that fucken stupid? I said not giving a fuck  is what those particular tats show, not just any tats you fucken dumbass.
yes he is retarded  I clearly got your point
a

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #211 on: February 02, 2014, 06:46:35 PM »
yes he is retarded  I clearly got your point
;)

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: February 02, 2014, 06:53:25 PM »
hold on!!!

something just dawned on me.

how do we know his dealifts are legit?

you will now say "comeon gal, theres pics hes holding the bar"

sure,sure.

but hes reportely 4ft and a ciggarte pack in height, now consider the height of the weight plates.

i.e. maybe hes just holding the bar but the plates havent had a "lift-off" from the floor.

now that this was exposed, what does this tell us about the "natural" claim?
n

mr.turbo

• Getbig V
  • Team Freedom
« Reply #213 on: February 02, 2014, 07:12:31 PM »
yes indeed dookiebootie is clearly lying about his "lifts" too
"

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #214 on: February 02, 2014, 07:35:15 PM »
you caught me...props to the two samoans who took two quick steps backwards after the pic...Thanks Afa...Thanks Sika...(btw I'm natural...and Mr Turbo... that's only 425...only 1 dime obscured)

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #215 on: February 02, 2014, 07:54:31 PM »
you caught me...props to the two samoans who took two quick steps backwards after the pic...Thanks Afa...Thanks Sika...(btw I'm natural...and Mr Turbo... that's only 425...only 1 dime obscured)
who csares your still a fucking hobbit   all of 4 foot fuck all................ I shit things bigger than you
a

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #216 on: February 02, 2014, 07:54:56 PM »
Sue your tattoo artist.

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #217 on: February 02, 2014, 07:55:58 PM »
let me guess you got some tribal band and chinese lettering...orginal...

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #218 on: February 02, 2014, 07:57:05 PM »
Sue your tattoo artist.
he cant he is in jail
a

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: February 02, 2014, 07:59:01 PM »
can you upload a pic using real plates?
n

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #220 on: February 02, 2014, 08:07:05 PM »
who csares your still a fucking hobbit   all of 4 foot fuck all................ I shit things bigger than you

A buff strong hobbit (who's natural)...sure you cap now...but don't ask for my help picking up your fat wife off the trailer floor next time she polishes' of the Boone's....

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #221 on: February 02, 2014, 08:10:00 PM »
can you upload a pic using real plates?

much like my lifetime natural status...they're real 45's.... your gonna have to take my word for it...I know it's unbelievable...if somebody posted something i couldn't do...i'd be skeptical too

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #222 on: February 02, 2014, 08:33:21 PM »
A buff strong hobbit (who's natural)...sure you cap now...but don't ask for my help picking up your fat wife off the trailer floor next time she polishes' of the Boone's....
lol epic fail at funny..   you look like shit bro.. hope this helps when you cry your bitch ass to sleep tonight..  this thread has been going on for days and youre still trying to defend your shitty genetics   
a

dnduque

• Getbig II
« Reply #223 on: February 02, 2014, 08:37:37 PM »
hey did make you laugh out loud....but here's my shitty genetics when I placed in Musclemania...way back on the ESPN days...btw that's a natural show...and thanks for the attention....

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: February 02, 2014, 10:00:28 PM »
I never said that you fucken moron, are you that fucken stupid? I said not giving a fuck  is what those particular tats show, not just any tats you fucken dumbass.

Everyone here knows you're dipshit moron who road the short bus to school. Fuck you and your tattoo theory you punk bitch.
A