Author Topic: NSA spying on cell phone apps and gathering data - more lies from Obama  (Read 2490 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

falco

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I just lol because when I mentioned 5 or so years ago that the government was doing all this shit I was gaffed off as a paranoid nutter.  

I'm actually fucking shocked that people are shocked this shit is happening lol... If you're shocked our government was doing this, WTF were you dumbasses thinking?

Q: is it wrong on every level?
A: uh, yea...

Q: What's the government going to do about it?
A: Toss them more money to fix the problem which will actually go into doing everything they are doing now plus more.  You think the problem is fixed; they get more money to dig deeper into everyone's lives.  oh yea, awesome lol....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
And what about all of the genetic info they have been collecting on everybody?  Nobody has been mentioning that?

Oh you never gave your genetic info?  Well you probably have already... Doesn't matter, they have what they need on you from your kid, from your parents etc... Not to mention they usually take this info from you without your consent and that's an actual fact.  Your doctor visit may have provided more than you thought...  The database on this kind of shit is huge and way beyond what the average person understands it to be.  Why does it matter?  Maybe today, nothing... maybe tomorrow, everything....

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I just lol because when I mentioned 5 or so years ago that the government was doing all this shit I was gaffed off as a paranoid nutter.  

I'm actually fucking shocked that people are shocked this shit is happening lol... If you're shocked our government was doing this, WTF were you dumbasses thinking?

Q: is it wrong on every level?
A: uh, yea...

Q: What's the government going to do about it?
A: Toss them more money to fix the problem which will actually go into doing everything they are doing now plus more.  You think the problem is fixed; they get more money to dig deeper into everyone's lives.  oh yea, awesome lol....
Citizens actually believe the government xares about rhem and has their best interesrs in mind.

No one pays attention to all the horrible things that governments (inclusing our own) have done to their citizens.....

hell, someone posted a story on the G and O about how the US government intentionally poisoned alcohol during prohibition to try and deter people from drinking, which resulted in thousands of innocent civilians dying..... and they knew it, and kept doing it, all because they 'didnt want the citizens to drink'.

If theyre willing to kill their own citizens to deter drinking, imagine what theyre willing to do for more serious agendas.....

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Citizens actually believe the government xares about rhem and has their best interesrs in mind.

No one pays attention to all the horrible things that governments (inclusing our own) have done to their citizens.....

hell, someone posted a story on the G and O about how the US government intentionally poisoned alcohol during prohibition to try and deter people from drinking, which resulted in thousands of innocent civilians dying..... and they knew it, and kept doing it, all because they 'didnt want the citizens to drink'.

If theyre willing to kill their own citizens to deter drinking, imagine what theyre willing to do for more serious agendas.....
The worst part is that people think all the worst shit happened decades ago and it just absolutely can't happen now.  That shit is the most dangerous thinking imaginable.  When they know everything, right down to your dna and what that means, it's really bad.  If not today, absolutely tomorrow.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: NSA spying on cell phone apps and gathering data - more lies from Obama
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2014, 03:25:28 PM »
Let's face it we are Doomed, TPTB can & do exactly as they want when they want & how they want.

We are all Being spied on, clearly for our on Good ::)  That they haven't told us About just yet.

With the advancement in electronics we are watched, listened, & monitored all the time.

I am sure our Honest & Loyal Governments will tells when they think the time is Right.

In Them We Trust.......NOT.