Author Topic: what kind of oil/spices can i add 2 refried beans to make it taste like meatloaf  (Read 2806 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
im craving that flavor and have tried making refried beans with onion powder topped with ketchup and it was pretty close to meat loaf but not quite i think it needed more fat. should i add butter or cheese what seasonings??
A

bradistani

• Getbig V
why not use quorn, johnny ?

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
If u use fresh blood from ur neighbors cats spleen it has almost as much heme iron as a full dose of horse liver

Add pakrika and a nice beef sauce reduction

Wowzers  ;)

bradistani

• Getbig V

davej1963

• Getbig II
Add Worcester sauce. Grind up some beef bouillon cubes into the beans.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
add some meat fuckhead

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
MSG if you're not opposed.  If you are, add natural sources of glutamate like Worcestershire sauce, parmesan, mushrooms, soy sauce, etc

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
people drive me crazy with this shit.  "I want to have meatloaf without meat"  Guess what?  it ain't fucking meatloaf then.  Enjoy your fucking  beanloaf.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
im craving that flavor and have tried making refried beans with onion powder topped with ketchup and it was pretty close to meat loaf but not quite i think it needed more fat. should i add butter or cheese what seasonings??
meat
p

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Add Soy Sauce for meat flavor and also add some tomato paste for meat flavor.  You can also add anchovies if you eat them.  This will do the trick.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Add Soy Sauce for meat flavor and also add some tomato paste for meat flavor.  You can also add anchovies if you eat them.  This will do the trick.

add all three and you'll have 10 tablespoons of sodium in that beanloaf

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights

I believe these little bastards contain the heme-irons.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
add all three and you'll have 10 tablespoons of sodium in that beanloaf
No you won`t.  It not like hes is going to dump soy sauce in by the cup.  Furthermore, tomato paste does not have much sodium.  Besides, sodium is of ZERO concern if one is taking in enough water.

This should help you, but it most likely won`t because you are teh stupid.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
thanks neegars
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
I am a vegan.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

or anchovy paste or Worcestershire sauce.  Finely chop or grind portabello mushroom & saute' before adding in
:

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
MSG if you're not opposed.  If you are, add natural sources of glutamate like Worcestershire sauce, parmesan, mushrooms, soy sauce, etc

Yeah mushrooms are what is used for meaty/umami flavor. Best bet for things like vegetarian chili

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
jizz into it

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Never let your meat loaf.